Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Story of Adam and Eve with my version....

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

I know everyone knows the story of Adam and Eve which is from the 1st book of Bible.

But I am representing it with my own version hope you will like it'

In short..

Devil came to tempt Eve and asked her to see the beautiful fruit ready to be eaten.  Eve tells him but God has forbidden that fruit saying that you can eat all the fruits in the garden but you will not eat this fruit from the tree of life because the day you will eat it you shall die.  Devil says oh no nothing like that will happen.  You will not die indeed but will be like God...  That temptation was too great for Eve and she falls for that.  And she eats the forbidden fruit.  Then she calls her husband and gives him the fruit and he also eats it..  When God comes to visit them they hid themselves and do not come in front of him.   God asks the reason and they tell him they are necked and they cannot come in front of him.  God asks how do they know?...  Adam tells him that the woman given by him has made him eat the fruit..  Eve says Devil make her do that..  And so Devil is cursed and Adam and Eve were driven out of the Garden of Eden with the cursed that Adam will toil and Eve will bear in pain.  But with the promise of a savior that the seed of the woman will bruise Serpent's head..  and save the humanity from the curse.

Now here is my question..

Adam and Eve were made in the image of God..  So they were almost like God.   Along with God Adam must have known that Eve must have done something wrong as he could feel it.   So when Eve came to Adam asking him to eat the fruit why did he eat?  Knowing in his full senses that he will be going against God..  Eve was tempted by Devil with a crafty speech but Adam was not.  He knew in full senses that he will be doing something horribly wrong against God.  So why did he do it?

Ok here is my POV..

God instructed them'  do not eat forbidden fruit you shall surely die..  but Eve sees that she did not die..  so she goes to her husband saying look I ate but did not die so you could eat it too..

God is a spirit.... So when he said that you shall die, He meant it as God never lies but it Means their spirit would die and they will have a body but with dead spirit and no direct communication to spiritual God.

Now if Adam did not eat the fruit..  Only Eve would die and he will loose his wife for eternity.  As he will stay with God and Eve alone will be driven out of Garden of Eden.  And if he did not eat the fruit and be with Eve, Eve would not be able to produce her seed who would save her per God's promise..  

So even though knowing that he is disobeying God and will lose all the benefits of being with God and lose his relations and direct communication with God Adam ate the fruit just to save his beloved wife that she would not suffer alone but he will be there with her in everything and help her out and together they will toil and bring the savior in to the world..  So Adam loved Eve so much that he chooses her above God.  He chooses to let go off being the son of God and selected to be the husband of Eve.   

Isn't that a wonderful love story of Adam....     

Hope you like my version.....   Love to all eva

Edited by evasumi - 26 January 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelliGayaamaaneet2010PutijaChalhovArmu4evabvs7691naseebramanNikhi.bahanegauranitaiabina03Jadee777Ms-Min-HoHot_Indo_Chilly49erFandivareenatinselblackb28-Mrs.MSK-

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
that was soooo beautiful Eva di! Heart it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely interpretation Eva... great stuff ClapClapClapClap

evasumi

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Well written Eva..love it! Big smile

evasumi

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
WOWWW....very nice take on the story Eva dear....Clap...Adam's love for Eve was above all something like Maan's Love for Geet is above all ...Smile BUT Maan does give utmost importance to TRUTH which he will choose above all anyday....I think..dunno....Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.evasumi-Mrs.MSK-

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Simply super

evasumi

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

WOWWW....very nice take on the story Eva dear....Clap...Adam's love for Eve was above all something like Maan's Love for Geet is above all ...Smile BUT Maan does give utmost importance to TRUTH which he will choose above all anyday....I think..dunno....Confused
   I agree & I was about to say that ..

evasumi

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Awesome Star

evasumi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top