Rate/Discuss performances Jan 24-25 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
24th January
Firstly so sad about ankita😔,was a emotional elimination but glad she's gona be back😊
Loved Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hasmi..Ajay Devgan is very funny😆Madhur Bhandarkar was too funny  he just kept saying  jalwa😆😆
Judges marks were just wierd😕..i couldn't understand it at all their comment and scores were miles apart.

Chang/Marischa-9

I thought the concept of two love birds was beautifullt thier dance was brillant and i loved how they used every part of the stage, i agree with the judges the chemistry was slightly missing but you could tell the effort to show thier chemistry was there. I was so angry at remo for giving a 7 that was so unfair. he should have got 9 minus one for the lack of chemistry.

Ragini/Neerav-8.5
I think they toook a big risk,it was a good performance and maybe she was undermarked but i also felt the performance wasn't rounded and they did loose co-ordination at some points,having said that the lefts were amazing the effort is brillant but ragini looked too nervous which is understandble but it was too visible on her face.

Shekhar/Preeti-6.5
Again his partner danced alot more, he just stood there holding her hand..yes he did lifts which must have been difficult but he shouldn't get high marks for just that. Its like his partner does 6 moves and he does 1.
 i feel he is overmarked and i feel if he his eliminatied next it would be justified. The concept was good though.

Mahi/Savio-8
Mahi looked very pretty,again concept was really good and I loved the lifts,savio is very creative with lifts..i think this was mahi's strongest performance,teen ka tadka was also fantastic and my fav mahi performance but in this performance she had the confidence and expressions.Although i thought chang and ragini's performance had more dance dance. hence the 8.

Sushant/Shampa-9.5
I loved the way they used red,i thought it would be about passion but they used it as a symbol of luck. i loved the whole concept of sushant having something red which gave him luck and he wouldn't die. I love flamingo dance ive seen it on stricly come dancing(UK) and its a difficult form of dance but it looks so beautifull. Sushant gets a extra .5 from me becuase he had a lot more difficult moves and it was pure dance there were no lifts or anything.
But compared to his ore piya,karna act(folk dance around) and the prop round..for me this performance came after it. but it was still brillant!

the precap-Salman/yana look soo good can't wait to see them,Ankita's performance looks differnt but intersting and Krushna's performance looks nice too,i like the song kabhi kabhi additi.

Wildcard round 26th january

Akhil was ok loved his jokey nature though,Renuka was cute and wow she has lost so much weight already,way to go...i just love her smile she has one of those smiles where it lights up the room! Anushka was good,if she wass still in the comp she would have been really good. Krushna was brillant loved the energy and the choreography was nice i felt he was much better than his partner in quite a few parts. I liked Ankita and nishant's theme,it was differnt but hard to understand in thier dance it wasn't until she explained that i got it. she was good too but i felt her dhai shyam rok lai performace was much better....
Yana/Salman where the best out the lot...i liked the choreography so much espically the roll that yana did on the floor while salman kinda twirled her. but i didn't get why yana was smiling im sure it was a sad song😆...tuhje bhula diya right?? apart from that it was the best performance of the day.

Edited by krutiv100 - 13 years ago
^I loved how you color coded it😉
Today's salman's performance was good :)  .. i coudnt watch any other performance
Anushka-Punit....8.5 wow that was REALLY good....makes me wish she wasn't eliminated...she could have easily been the underdog if she had kept on giving those type of performances👏

Renuka-Jai...7 I think Renuka tried her best...but unfortunately it wasn't enough...a good attempt though...and I missed her smile😳

Ankhil-Sneha- um yeah...I skipped him😳

Krushna-Robin 9- was looking forward to his act...he did great....had nice expressions and movements..but I don't see how he was better than Ankita...I thought they all did the same...😕

Yana-Salman 9- Had expected more from them..but they were the best out of the lot.....What up with Salman's shirt??😕 that was kinda random..I felt that was distracting from the performance..and I think CZ said this in another topic but what was up with Yana and her huge smile?? its a heart-wrecnhing song for Gods sake😕😕😕

Ankita-Nishant 9- I thought Anki was fab....the posture in the end was awesome...but she could have done with more dance....but overall I think she was tied with Krushna (IMO) but in the end when Madhuri was trying to explain to her that she was in and she was like yeah I know.....aww that was too cute...and Sushant's expressions after that😳

Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
sushant and mahi dance very well😊but the lifting in sea dance was best😊
Wild card performances

Anushka and Punit- 8 okay i really really really want them to be back somehow Lol i still think they get to show off what there truely capable of i think if Punit had taught Anushka a contemporary form it would been super d duper. that being said she still owned. 

Renuka and jai- 5 🤓 ehhhh it was okay i guess nothing that great at all im glad renuka was having fun though 

Akhil and Sneha- 5  LOL oh goodness Akhil is so dil ka saaf. and lol i think this is the most i have ever seen him dance. LMAO i cracked up when the public said they wanted Akhil back hahahaha oh goodness. 

Krushna and Robin- 9.5 oh Krushna how i missed thee, hes so energetic and his expressions were so good =( I really wish he came back on the show i really do =(  ugh everyone gave them a standing ovation 

Yaana and Salman- 10 =) okay first of all how hot did Salman look today i usually dont ever use that word for him because its just werid cuz its salma but my my jaw dropped AICH O_O. okay back to dance it was so graceful and pretty totally different then everything else i think thats why it worked for them. I do agree i have no idea why on earth Yaana Smiled in sad part of the song LOL she usually gets expressions right. but other than that i LOVED it im so glad there back =) 

Aankita and Nishant-9 aankita has really improved as a dancer but to be honest her forms werent as amazing as the judges made it seem. I think Krushna was far better then her.  and it might just be me but when they asked Aankita why she should be in the competition her answer really left a bad impression on me. 

Jan 24
  1. Chang-Marisha - 8.5/10
  2. Ragini-Neerav - 8/10
  3. Shekhar-Preeti - 5/10 ...sorry but he just doesn't dance!
  4. Mahi-Savio 9/10 LOVED IT!!!<3 savio is a fantastic choreographer...most marks for the lifts!
  5. Sushant-Shampa 9/10...technical-wise flawless...
  6. Daya-Vrushali(didnt perform)- MISSED HIM! :(
Jan 25

1. Anushka-Punit - 8/10
  2. Renuka-Jai 7/10
  3. Akhil-Sneha 7/20
  4. Krushna-Robin 8.5/10
  5. Yana-Salman - 9.5/10
  6. Ankita-Nishant 8.5/10
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

and it might just be me but when they asked Aankita why she should be in the competition her answer really left a bad impression on me. 

really ? 😕 It left a great impression on me 😛 ..
she burst out laughing at her own answer , and so did the judges , sushant and chang 😆 ...
madhuri had a tough time communicating to her that she is getting a wild card entry..bcuz anki just didnt get it 😆...i loved the tight hug salman gave ankita 😃, hugs between sushant/savio/vrushali/mona/shampa - ankita   , sushant-yana  , and ya ..  shampa playing with anki's sari 😆, sushant joking around with salman  ..nishant joking around with yana .. there were so many hugs yesterday .. and ya ...i love watching hugs 😆  yesterday i could see everyone hugging everyone else ... wish we got to see more back stage or after the shoot segments ..

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago