Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh Heaven#573:"You brought us back together!" (Page 105)

-Magnanimous- IF-Rockerz
-Magnanimous-
-Magnanimous-

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 7946

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Originally posted by ksgfan

Vrinziii m gonna join bickering n BB classes + i'l b the uniform incharge! :D

And wat has happnd 2 tinypic? :S
i just got the 'Gosh!i love u" msgBlushing
</div>
<div>
Nah am putting u to KaSh talkative classTonguethen u can keep talking 2 KSG all day longROFL

but i want bickerin classes too! :|
wanna learn bickerin tricks frm experts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksByeaftermath..

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Joined: 03 June 2008
Posts: 9712

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Yea DMG ddnt hv money to get clothes for SA ROFL wardrobe malfunctionROFL

Shilpa have amazing sense of fashion,i am sure DMG production cant afford it but damn i did loved old DMG when the suits of riddhima are repeated and shirts of armaan are used again and again,when New Year and Valentines Day are not celebrated in a hyper way the first year with new clothes and all and i loved it when Navarathri n Diwali did made their importance appearances in doctors life in very their style,damn i loved the normal DMG then,sorry thoda emotional hogaya
my most fav dress of Shona as Shilpa will be the white one from fire escape scene,she looked like doll and the green one from cake fight
i love Shilpa Suits as Riddhima,they are like soo cool n very much to the character then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 24582

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgfan

Originally posted by kashUrock

Originally posted by ksgfan

Vrinziii m gonna join bickering n BB classes + i'l b the uniform incharge! :D

And wat has happnd 2 tinypic? :S

i think u r online after a while!!.........

yup! U knw me? :S
no.......im pretty intelligent......u dont knw about tinypic problem that mean u were not activeWink
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 93724

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgfan

but i want bickerin classes too! :|
wanna learn bickerin tricks frm experts!
acha baba...i'll put in bickering classes alsoROFL
tell me u knw Swancy?Tongue u am getting my result nxt week maybeOuch
bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Joined: 03 June 2008
Posts: 9712

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

MB U are silly :P
 
U Knw i love each n evry mmnt of ArSh just like KaSh AR :D Bcz though ArSh ddnt happned...i always find their love story amzng :D bcz evn though Armaan ddnt reciprocate Shilpa's love n Shilpa kept loving him...its all beautiful! no matter wht <3

u know that is the love i always read in FF's of AR when KaSh are missing
it is just like my dream story coming true,armaan is all like arrogant n shilpa is all like naughty,they are just perfect n i still believe n stand on my words,if only the creatives are enough to take the track they started of Armaan using Shilpa to make others feel he moved on with out Shilpa Knowing,the show could have reached minimum trps to survive with a strong story line
It is Beautiful, Shilpa is just like Armaan in every aspect including loving some one,i loooooooved KaSh as AR but i can never imagine no matter what the end will be Shilpa as Riddhima again coz it is just not same any more
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 93724

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

Shilpa have amazing sense of fashion,i am sure DMG production cant afford it but damn i did loved old DMG when the suits of riddhima are repeated and shirts of armaan are used again and again,when New Year and Valentines Day are not celebrated in a hyper way the first year with new clothes and all and i loved it when Navarathri n Diwali did made their importance appearances in doctors life in very their style,damn i loved the normal DMG then,sorry thoda emotional hogaya
my most fav dress of Shona as Shilpa will be the white one from fire escape scene,she looked like doll and the green one from cake fight
i love Shilpa Suits as Riddhima,they are like soo cool n very much to the character then
ShockedShockedtht was srsly longggggggggggggggShocked
ROFLROFL
 i love how DMG was also not extravagant in their festivalsDay Dreaming
n howDMG got such an attractive appeal to the characters in terms of style ..simple n adorableBig smile
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Joined: 10 April 2009
Posts: 93724

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

u know that is the love i always read in FF's of AR when KaSh are missing
it is just like my dream story coming true,armaan is all like arrogant n shilpa is all like naughty,they are just perfect n i still believe n stand on my words,if only the creatives are enough to take the track they started of Armaan using Shilpa to make others feel he moved on with out Shilpa Knowing,the show could have reached minimum trps to survive with a strong story line
It is Beautiful, Shilpa is just like Armaan in every aspect including loving some one,i loooooooved KaSh as AR but i can never imagine no matter what the end will be Shilpa as Riddhima again coz it is just not same any more
it was another stereotype of storyErmm long dated lovers getting togther!but nvermindLOL it had 2 be AR..let it be! n i just love ArSh incomplete love stry! i love themDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Joined: 07 August 2009
Posts: 13571

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
close to 600 Party

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KASH KASH KASH

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: fragrance9   Replies: 318   Views: 26554

fragrance9 318 26554 25 May 2012 at 4:08am by amaniM
Rab ne bana di jodi Kash ki~Kash marriage

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 93   Views: 20843

KaJen.xoxo 93 20843 14 February 2011 at 9:48am by divkashfull
HAPPY KASH BIRTHDAY to kash & kashians

2 3

Author: oyyehoyye   Replies: 19   Views: 2743

oyyehoyye 19 2743 07 December 2010 at 8:36am by ksgforever10
KaSh Heaven#445: KaShappy Birthday KaSh Heaven <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Ri.   Replies: 1199   Views: 30407

-Ri. 1199 30407 24 August 2010 at 8:49am by aftermath..
Karan-Shilpa Heaven#318: Reunited in Heaven<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 1203   Views: 31451

JennyPenny 1203 31451 08 April 2010 at 12:35pm by -Cherry-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index