Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CZ..

wait, AA wasn't nominated for best music category? πŸ˜• what the....? I wonder if it would still not be nominated had the film been a blockbuster.

damnit man, tujhe bhula diya was really the song of the year. and the other soundtracks of this film are quite amazing as well. I'd say it's of the rare few albums in which all songs are top-notch.

this is bullshit. 

Hey Neeta πŸ€— Miss you yaar.

Yeah, when films make a huge profit, only then they r realized. Some BS.
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ARR is too hyped about.

Vishal shekhar deserve it for IHLS..n once upon a tym...
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Hey Neeta πŸ€— Miss you yaar.

Yeah, when films make a huge profit, only then they r realized. Some BS.

hey zoobi! I know yaar, long time πŸ€—

seriously, munni and sheila weren't the epitome of musical excellence in 2010 πŸ˜• they just happened to become famous because of the excessive booty shaking by the item ladies. 
Yup for me Aisha and Raavan did the trick. Aisha was joyous, and fun. Sham is my fav track of the album.

And Raavan is excellent in parts. Behne De has this haunting qualityy about it and grows on you once you have heard it a few times.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why dont they just rename the music award to best item song of the year and leave it at that.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Why dont they just rename the music award to best item song of the year and leave it at that.

or they can have an additional category for 'best popular song', to soothe the egos of the biggies, and do a btter job at the music nominations...

i didn't hear too many albums last year, but yes, raavan and aisha (i was surprised myself, lol) were definitely ones that i really liked...!   😳
Originally posted by: pragya0

Yup for me Aisha and Raavan did the trick. Aisha was joyous, and fun. Sham is my fav track of the album.

And Raavan is excellent in parts. Behne De has this haunting qualityy about it and grows on you once you have heard it a few times.

Oh same here! I love the track Shaam from Aisha. It happens to have a soothing affect on me. When I close my eyes and listen to it...I visualise myself strolling in the park with a cool summer breeze πŸ˜†
It's one of 2010's most underrated tracks!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

or they can have an additional category for 'best popular song', to soothe the egos of the biggies, and do a btter job at the music nominations...

i didn't hear too many albums last year, but yes, raavan and aisha (i was surprised myself, lol) were definitely ones that i really liked...!   😳

Yeah when they have 3 different best actor awards  - one more music award shouldnt make a differenceπŸ˜†
As for Aisha  - Amit Trivedi  - da man. He is definetly underated  both Aisha nd Udaan were very good.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The Best song category needs to be renamed Best Popular Song. Sheila and Munni do not have any musical talent in them.

Amit Trivedi is awesome! and soo underrated!!
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
junni thumbnail
Popular awards, not deserving awards!!