Why did Viren marry Nivi??

tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If Viren wants to take revenge from Sid then why did he marry Nivi if he doesnt love her coz she hasnt got anythng to do wit his hatred for Sid and shes never done anything wrong to him? Or is it to make Sid jealous becoz he still loves Nivi? l'm a little confused, can some1 pliz helpπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well to be honest no one knows the real reason behind why he married her. we were shown that he loved her and that's why he wanted her to marry him.. but now we get this shock and twist in the story that actually he doesn't care much about her and only using her as a weapon to destroy sid. I think he wants to prove that Sid is bad in front of everyone in the family and even to nivi because they Sid and nivi were close friends in childhood.. and maybe he felt left out in childhood cause all this he is doing is related to his childhood ..and also somehow to nivi.. 
now we are only left with the question whether he love her or not.. what relationship do they hold..
but it is said that we will find out his reasons and background by the end of week..
Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@poojiebbz well said.

I'm sure he loves her and if he he will eventually start to love her and today's epi showed a bit of his love x
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah l get wat u mean coz l thought that if he doesnt love her or care about her then he must've had a purpose for marrying her. She must be useful to him somehow but l feel sorry for Nivi coz although its taken her a while shes finally in love with Viren and to find out hs behind everythng thts happened wit her, its gonna break her heart πŸ˜• πŸ˜• thank u 4 yo replies, they've cleared my confusion 😊 😊
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the day he asked nt for nivi's hand in marriage was the day that he knew nivi and siddharth are in love with each other, but circumstances kept them apart. clearly now we know that viren hates siddharth since a long time ago perhaps since he was sent away to boarding school by dada saheb and has a lot of issues with siddharth. maybe that's when he started making his plans of turning the person that siddharth loves the most to someone who hates him. maybe viren thinks that siddharth had something to do with him being sent away to boarding school or the reason why he was sent away to boarding making him feel unloved and that's when the psychotic behavior kicked in.
SO does Viren really not love Nivi? He's doing this all for revenge?
Who is it that is trying to put Nivi in a mental state?
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha_Rocks

SO does Viren really not love Nivi? He's doing this all for revenge?

Who is it that is trying to put Nivi in a mental state?

No honey, he doesn't love her.. or care for her at the moment, at least that is what we are being shown ..he was faking it just to get nivi's blind trust on him so that when he takes revenge on sid she will agree to Viren and believe him.. He is doing all this because he's in a revenge mode.. and only thing he sees right now is revenge! To an extent he doesn't love his family or actually he doesn't even love himself.. he doesn't know his real self he has lost his true self in the childhood .. but soon he will start to realise what he is doing is wrong and this will be revealed by the help of nivi and sid's continuous support and love and trust..
No one is trying to put nivi to mental state!! infact It's Viren who did all the stalking and scared nivi.. in order to gain trust and support.. because every time nivi was scared he was the one that helped her and told her that he'll always be there so that she starts trusting viren.. but behind this support he was only faking it..  so it's basically Viren who tried to scare nivi and mess up her brain and he's the the one that showed his fake pretending support..

Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 years ago
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no. i think love has got so much into his head that he is currently not loving her.he does not want to lose her at the same time don't want the love to be parted with sid!!!!!! remember kinshuk told that he is doing all this for love@!!!!!!!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

no. i think love has got so much into his head that he is currently not loving her.he does not want to lose her at the same time don't want the love to be parted with sid!!!!!! remember kinshuk told that he is doing all this for love@!!!!!!!!!

OMG i really wish what you're saying is true! My hopes have crushed and shattered into pieces after seeing Yday's and Today's episode..!! I hope that hatred have taken over love and that's why he's doing that.. he's hatred has become stronger than his love and maybe that's why he's behaving like this.. but deep inside he still loves nivi and needs to find himself truly ..and being fresh with nivi. (even though that's very far ..away)
but .. whatever the reason maybe..
one thing is sure... 
damn this, My brain is all confused and puzzled and just can't think straight at the moment thanks to the Ct's for making me go all mental!! Lol!  πŸ˜† 
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pooji, u r in paagalshehar!!!!!!!!!right now!!!!!!!!!