Ghajani scenes in Geet - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ssv_99

Don't you worry dear... They can not even dare to think about that..  As by now they are also frequent visitors of Geet forum.. they know how we are what we can  😉
yep i too feel the same...even started to react to our comments...people are becoming alert...so no way...anyways i loved asin in that movie...she is as cute as geet
Originally posted by abd_20

Yeah Gurmeet looks the best in van huesen Ghajini style... i've seen many other actors copying but fail to look even 1 percent of what Guru looks... yeah the foot impression scene was also nice.... so what today every other show copies bollywood in serials eventually it should look good on screen it did...

Exactly (Lines in Blue).What makes him unique n so adorable is his own style.....thats the reason of his tremendous success n acceptance by the viewers.His smile,looks and every gesture is so unique.....even offscreen SBB/SBS also he never did any copy cat act of any other actor and remains himself.He always adheres to his own char of the show.Thats his USP !
Same here...Ghajini was the first thing that came to my mind !
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Exactly (Lines in Blue).What makes him unique n so adorable is his own style.....thats the reason of his tremendous success n acceptance by the viewers.His smile,looks and every gesture is so unique.....even offscreen SBB/SBS also he never did any copy cat act of any other actor and remains himself.He always adheres to his own char of the show.Thats his USP !
not only the charaterization of maan ritu...he is very much sure of what he wanted in life...and standing for it is very unique...he never fakes himself ...whenever with darshti  i think that quality of both of them is nice, adorable and make us to feel they both are good guys..even in ppaw he didnt fake anything...any problem arises he will try to talk and solve the problem...very practical person...i actually respect him rather than adore him...good guy actually...should grow more in life and always be happy and stay healthy...
Originally posted by sindu1231

not only the charaterization of maan ritu...he is very much sure of what he wanted in life...and standing for it is very unique...he never fakes himself ...whenever with darshti  i think that quality of both of them is nice, adorable and make us to feel they both are good guys..even in ppaw he didnt fake anything...any problem arises he will try to talk and solve the problem...very practical person...i actually respect him rather than adore him...good guy actually...should grow more in life and always be happy and stay healthy...

I completely agreed with you.Infact the one you told (in blue) are the facts abt his real personality.
He knows what he wants from his life n being true to his ownself has made him an actor n person we really love n respect ! I always wish to all success in every sphere of his life.
when adi sir got that soil board ....i think that time that he will copy ghajini