Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Todays Episode

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Heya!

I thought today's episode was important and had lots of ideas going off in my head so I'll write it down, just my views... and the best way of procrastinating and avoiding my work and all the packing I need to do LOL

Okey for firstly it starts off with Divya and her mum talking...The usual stuff telling her mum everything. What was important information for me as  I found out the Divya doesn't know anything about Sid-Nivi... and how her mother shut up mid sentence when she was going to spill out that Sid loves Nivi. I thought Divya already had an idea but having not watched much of the drama I wasn't sure of that status. It was interesting to see Divya questioning her mother and asking if she was hiding something.

Entrance of Sid... Why did he call Divya's mum aunty? :S Isn't it suppose to be mother now? Or was it just my translation I don't really know hindi.

Divya's mum runs away before Divya can ask any more questions... hahaha... Sid asks Divya to come talk with him.

Scene change to Nivi and Viren in their bedroom

Viren is happy that he proved Nivi right and the family wrong...It's interesting to see Nivi saying that she's happy to have him as a husband rather than being happy about showing that family is wrong about her... which was expected from her.  Bless her she was so happy. You could see the smirk on Viren's face. Something different, Nivi wanted to do something for him.

A phone call arrives from the travel agent for Viren... you could see that the anger he is suppressing here and how he softens his voice when he realise that Nivi is listen.  The control is going to snap soon....

In a hurry he wants to leave to the office (actually the travel agent).... And Nivi stops him. The expression he has on his face when Nivi stops him is of annoyance. Mind on getting to the agency and sorting things out! He just wanted to get out of there and deal with the issue. Didn't want to waste time with Nivi. Took him a few seconds to gather his cool and mess around with Nivi again. Knowing full well that she won't stop him from going.

Back to Sid and Divyas scene

Where Sid was saying thanks to Divya for sticking up for him when Viren was accusing him.  She was being her annoying self but she said something important...she won't let what is happening between them to effect her and won't stand for someone else pointing fingers at him. YAY!!!! Well done Divya... gives me some hope for your relationship's future! I think this is probably a turning point for their relationship.

Another thing is how Sid says that Viren is just doing all this because he's worried about Nivi... It never comes into his mind that Viren might be the stalker. This confirms that Sid can't think bad about his family in any way. Not even in his wildest imagination can Viren do something like this.

Viren scene with the travel agent.

Viren is obviously losing it.... temper getting to him and I guess the worry of his plans falling to pieces is affecting him.

Scene change to Viren in his bedroom and Nivi arrives.

Viren trying to impress Nivi by cleaning up after himself when he sees the blood on the bathrobe... Panic! I think how he gives away that he's trying to hide something to Nivi... shows that panic is getting to him. The strains of his plan is going to pull him down. He could have easily diverted Nivi.

Nivi sees the blood on the bathrobe...  automatically is worried about Virens health. I expected this reaction from Nivi. Obviously Viren didn't expect her to worry about his health, you could see the OMG I'm dead look on his face. And how his expression changes to a relax expression when he figures out that Nivi is just worried about him.

This guy doesn't think anyone can care about him that much.

When Nivi is saying sorry about not looking out for his pain etc when he's always looking out for hers... for a split second I thought I saw a change in Viren's eyes then. I am sure these words of Nivi's will come and hunt Viren later when he's mind isn't covered with revenge.

Nivi is truly accepting him as a husband, all she can think about is Viren and his pain truly hurts her. Evident in her worries, just waiting for Viren to notice this.

When they hug clearly Viren signs in relief that he got away with it. (Felt like punching him then hahaha... not that I'm violent of anything 8-))

Scene change... at the dinner table... this scene was important.

Dadji was asking how their holiday was...and everyone had  a shocked expression. Looks like they didn't know what to say and how Viren will act. So Viren was left to answer and he said it was fine with animals and suspense. Dadji was shocked to hear that Sid was interested in this kind of holiday. But happy that Viren is learning business from Sid and Sid getting adventurous learning from Viren. Ofcourse missing what Viren truly meant by saying suspense.

Sid tells Daddji that he should give the new project all to Viren. And dadaji saying to Sid that he should still sometimes keep an eye on Viren... Viren's expression at that time was of....'yes Dadaji I know you have no faith in me.... just as I expected'

More importantly when Dadji starts talking about school days... Viren automatically asks him if he doesn't get good mark now...will he get taken to boarding school again.

This is an important statement from him... 1. You can see clearly that he blames he's dadaji for him going to hostel 2. This guy takes everything to heart... he remembers everything and is truly hurt that he was taken to boarding school.

Also because he blame Daddji for him going to boarding school tells you how he can overdose daddji before without feeling any guilt.

I guess one of the main facts that he is out to get revenge is that he was taken to boarding school and Sid was able to stay here with the family.

Viren's mothers expressions should be noted too. There was a mixture of worry and guilt. Because I am sure that it was Viren's parents fault that he went to boarding school rather than his granddad. And she is worried about the effect boarding school has had on her son.

Waiting to see how Viren's reaction when he finds out that it was he's parents fault not his granddads he went to boarding school

When Viren smiles at Dadjis comment of the boarding school making what he is now, kinda seems like a smile saying... you don't know how much me being in boarding school as affected me.

Final Scene, Nivi and Virens bedroom

Viren as a shock of his life when he sees that his sofa bed is missing. From his worrying expression it is clear that he has no plans to consummating his marriage anytime soon if ever. And how he says where is he going to sleep and avoids the bed...clearly shows he is worried about the situation and that the bed isn't where he wants to be.

After Nivi says the bed....he starts to play along and gets close to Nivi... I think he was expecting her to get nervous and not say yes...if not expecting at least hoping for this response. When he got the nervous reaction all his worries goes out of the window and he starts messing around with Nivi knowing full well she wasn't ready for the next step.

Viren sleeping and Nivi not sleeping... I guess she's nervous... and notices Viren in discomfort. And she reaches for his back....

Ends there...

Ok about the preview...

I am sure Nivi doesnt see the mark on Viren's back (i'm guessing Viren will wake up in time).. and if she did she didn't relate it to the attack.

Her calling Sid out...I think is more about questioning him about his actions.... there was no worry or panic in her facial expression , all I see was annoyance... but we will just have to wait and see tomorrow

WOW!! DeadI wrote a lot... don't think anyone will read it lol.... Sorry about grammar etc mistakes, didnt check it. Well just my views of today episode. 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 24 January 2011 at 5:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousshereen2nivirocksxrosPRIYANKA00mittusinghanna44Poojaa_Panjaani07SuhaniSonia_Namita_

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Heyy brilliant interpretation of today's epi, in the precap i've got to admit Nivi did look pretty annoyed x
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Heyy brilliant interpretation of today's epi, in the precap i've got to admit Nivi did look pretty annoyed x

Thanks, she did look rather annoyed. I'm sure Viren said something about Sid that got her thinking.

But bad move from Nivi....talking to Sid alone away from the house.... thats going to cause Divya to get suspicious about Sid and Nivi meeting.

I guess she doesnt want to make a scene at home and thats the reason for calling him out. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top