Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS - Gopi lets him have it!

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
This is a re-write of this scene!

Aham is preening in front of the mirror getting ready while Gopi is standing outside gathering enough courage to go in and give him the parshad sent by Baa.  Gopi quietly and hesitatingly enters the room, hoping to leave the parshad on the bed before Aham realizes that she was there.
But Aham has a sixth sense when it comes to Gopi he feels her in the room and turns towards and says "Tum?  Tum pher yaha aagye?"

Gopi turns around and covers her head before replying, "Ji vo, baa ne aap ke liya parshad bheja hai."

Aham replies, "theek hai  ese yaha rakho and get out of this room."

Something happened inside of Gopi when she heard those words from Aham.  It was like someone else took over brain and tongue.  She turned around and looked at Aham with all her pent up frustration and stared at him with disbelief.

Aham, "Why are you still in my room?  Get the hell out of here and my life!"

The old Gopi had tears in her eyes and the new Gopi couldn't take it any more!  The new Gopi took control and looked at Aham with distain and snapped, "Listen loser!  What is your problem?"

Aham wasn't sure he heard right, "what?"

Gopi, "yes you heard me.  you're the loser here not me.  I choose to enter this marriage you on other hand allowed your mother to force you!  I thought you were good looking and also wanted to marry me so I made the decision for myself to  marry you.  What did you do?  I didn't come here because I wanted to.  I came here because your old grandmother wanted me to bring this for you!"

"How dare you?"

Gopi threw the parshad at Aham and said, "Oh! I dare.  And furthermore you will never speak to me like this again.  You got that?"

"You can't say that to me."

"Yes I can and I will!  Get used to seeing me around.  Because in all the time I have been here I have made a position for myself and I like it. "

"What are you talking about?"

"I will tell you.  I like this house!  I like everyone in  this family, except you!"

"So now we come to the truth.  You like this house!"

"Yes that is the truth.  For the first time I have a family and I like it.  You are not going to ruin it for me!"

"This is my family!"

"They are mine too.  They all love me!  ME! Gopi!"

"You are not part of this family."

"Yes I am and I am going to stay.  I may have been willing to leave before but no more.  I love it here and the family.  I am staying and you can't do anything about it!"

"I can throw out right now."

"You really think so, loser?  Because I don't.  No one will let you.  They all love me and want me to stay.  And if you want peace in this house then you better smarten up, buddy, and get used to  it.  Show me the respect I deserve.  We don't need to talk to each other! We don't need to like each other! We don't need to share anything with each other.  But after this moment you will never speak to me like this again.  Not in private or in public.  You got that?"

With that Gopi stormed out of the room leaving a flabbergasted Aham behind her.  

Edited by lovtv - 24 January 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

anila_apanupamgDamayantiMsp13Nijagurlrock_Devna_pallavisarkarrsshreeElizaKawatanya.dsouzabakriAashna26crmsLoveMJmaaneet93..anisha..br2499ApoorvaFansimran15evadsaomomswasthiSublimeSanaya-tellyaddict-suk19tina_1234chavvi16.Verity.X.shmm

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Shelly, kaash we 'can do this to cvs 4 nt showing GoHam'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiM

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Gopi? Itne gusse mein? LOL loved it shelly. If not this, at least something like this should be shown onscreen na? Cheers!
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
thats was a nuclear explosion and i am more stunned than Ahem...

Lovely Kaaki... please give us one more chapter, this time a grovelling Ahem

LoveMJ

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Diya, nuclear explosion indeed. Bechara aham 'uska dimag to fuse ho gaya hoga after listening this much from gopi'

LoveMJ

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Diya, nuclear explosion indeed. Bechara aham 'uska dimag to fuse ho gaya hoga after listening this much from gopi'

ohhh dear... fuse or short circuit... or both... ohh am so much enjoying this speechless Ahem...

Edited by upasana.diya - 24 January 2011 at 4:37pm

LoveMJ

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Shelly, kaash we 'can do this to cvs 4 nt showing GoHam'

Wouldn't that be great!

LoveMJ

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khansk

Gopi? Itne gusse mein? LOL loved it shelly. If not this, at least something like this should be shown onscreen na? Cheers!

I think one of the spunky girls from forum took over Gopi's body via the TV!  

We live in hope.

LoveMJ

Go to top