Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank You Migan for the wonderful update......πŸ‘

Sam, entha schoolula nee english kathukita.......
which school english learn man......heheheh

Gopi's family visit to murthy's house was good.....so far all is well......

Maha ponne....OMG....atleast now u understand u cant force anyone to love u ponne.......what u did to gopi....pandi is doing now.....but serisously pandi is crossing the limits........oopos the last scene wasreally scary......reel a real a mathiri.......movie la vara mathiri......
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Migan for the update!! πŸ˜ƒ

Even though Maha is an extremely irritating character, I felt really bad for her while watchg the last scene... it was sooo errrr... πŸ˜† But im sure Selva will come and save her... and being the loosu she is, will put the blame on him... paavom avan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Intha Gokul psycho ku oru alave illaya... he's proving time and again that he's one.. 😲 Malar pls dun feel pity for that looose, avan enna venaalum pannuvaan.. stick to ur stand, you can live w/o him! πŸ˜‘
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Migan Dear for the super updatesπŸ‘β­οΈ..Unga best wishes enakku rombave theva kannu. thanks a lot for the wishes.

Aiyo idhukku thaan vaazhvu nu sollarthuπŸ˜†πŸ˜­. vera enna nu sollarthu😑.'Thodarum' nu pottu innaikku indha scene mudikkanum but Thursday ku thalli vekkara mathiri oru Public Holiday kuduthuttare😭.. Hmmm edheyum sandhikka ready nu irukkavendiyathu thaan

Malar madam, dont fall for all that Gokul is doing now ma. Than kaiya asault a erikka therinjavarkku naalaikku ungala erikka thayangamaattaru. Sariyana Psycho (Reminded me of Bharath's character  'Vishwa' from Chellame movie)

Maha ku enna nadakkum nu theriyala aana andha door paatha yaaro odachuttu ulla varuvaro nu thonidhu. Maha is asking Pandy wont he ever understnd that she doesn;t love him or wish to marry him nu (Appo idhe thaane Gopiyum un kitta sonnathu? un wooden head le erave illaya?😑.. Ennama? Unakku oru nyayam Pandikku oru nyayama?😑)Haha neeyum than azhuthu blackmail panni Gopi and familye merattare,Pandy avaroda style le unna deal pannaraaru..Enna nu sollarthu..

Oru ponnukku varakoodathe situation le ippo neenga irukkeenga, as a girl i felt bad to see that but Unna paatha paavamaave ille ma.😑 (Neenga sadhaarana ponna?Jagajaala Killadi le?)

Tuesday Pona, Thursday Thaan PP
Adhe Paathu Nondu Povain
Maha ku enna aagum?
Sam,Selva enga pona?

Tuesday PP Thaan Mudinju Potchu,
Wednesday 'Republic Day' Showoda Potchu
Thursday PPyil AapuDating Enakku
Aiyo 2 Psychosin Scenoda Starting
Gokul Loosoda Kaiyum Burning
Aapu Waiting ... Enakku😭

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree - I hate Maha - I want Pandi to marry her normally. But not this way. I do hope the Dir Thiru won't show bad scenes in his serial. Again we can ask they show Malar's sister like that but that was different and this is different.

Intha Mahakku yenna nadanthaalum buthi varathu. Even if she gets saved - she won't stich her mouth. Yennamo ponga.

Caryn thumbnail
Pandiku appuuu by Maha. That is for sure.

Thanks for the updates.
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thank u for the written updates yaar.😊 u pple put a lot of effort in writing the updates . I enjoyed reading your updates. πŸ˜ƒ
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates...Maha and pandi are same..both force the person who is not in love with them to marry them...it is so bad to see everyone force Gopi.... Pity selva..Dei was stupid..she should asked what happened before raised the hand. And Maha, she thinks Gopi will love after the marriage? No...he will hate her.(Anyway i hoped this marriage wont take place at al;l)

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the super duper kallakal update daa anju πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ super songs paaditee maa.. innoru murai padu (phone moolam next ok 🀣 🀣 🀣) ⭐️ really enjoyed reading it.. n the emo's were cutttttte funny too πŸ‘

coming to the episode.. man selva came and saved this maha... but yenna this Devaanai is just like her husbad πŸ₯±... without knowing the truth she goes to beat him up instead.... she n Mayil need to take the responsibility for raisning this Pandi kid like this 😑... he has becom so impossible.. wonder what else he will do 🀒

poor Selva... I guess this is a good thing.. b/c now he will work hard to grow in life..

And this Maha is another 😑 one... all she cares about is her own life 😑.. gosh... I honestly hope Gopi doesn't marry her

illati Gopi kaa gaa naaga padanum

Sodanai mel sodanai pothumada saami Cry Baby
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks da Anj for the brilliant and super funny updates!!! adra adra naaku mukka was superbbb... πŸ‘

Aiyoo aiyooo namma enna predict pannomo athaane nadakuthu.. cha cha..😑 intha deivaanaiku arive illaya.. romba thaan thullura.. appada.. ippo thaan selva oru nalla kaariyam pannirkaaru.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

shebbaa... Gopi lecture kudukrathula PhD vaangirkaaru pola.. eppapathalum advise.. and ore maari advise.. he has already spoken the same thing to maha atleast 10 times before.. and athu change aagudhu nu theriyum.. thirumbi thirumbi why is lecturing her.. 😑  intha maha loosa vechu thaan innum 1 yr ottalaam nu irukaaro... ennamo pa...😑
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish , Migan & Anj.Kalakkal updates kudukkareenga..Pavam Kamuvum Murthiyum  ,Aishuvoda updateslathan lala land pogamudiyum. Aishuma ennachuma , engeyum , eppovum , ella serialilum La La landleye irukkenga. Anyways super situational  songs . keep it up.