Nadhas - Jan 24 - 28 mon-fri updates on page-1

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much RadhakkaπŸ‘πŸ‘..Shreeyakka mathiri rhyminga irukka?πŸ˜‰

Supera PP vaasicheenga aana ini naan thaan innum nalla vaasikkanumπŸ˜† (reading thaan😳) adhukku apprama thirumbi varuvom le,
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Aishuuuu for the pramaadhamaana update! Really laughed reading it πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sam eppo azhudhaalum sirippu thaan varudhu... cant help it but 🀣.. even Gopi couldnt control his laughter... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This Murthy is weird. I sure didnt expect him to talk soo seriously... i mean, family pathi sonnan, athellam ok, but when he said "naan enga family ku thaan support pannuven, u have to poruthu pogufy" I was like W*H... avan thaan ithana naala was behind her... ethaachum loving a solvaan nu paatha.. that was very mean.. whats the nyaayam in marrying a gal who u suthified behind, only to support ur family in evth.. then andha ponukku irukra respect enga??? un kadhalukku mariyaadhai enga??? if he's going to support his family even if they are in the wrong, its tooo much... enakku ennavo ithu nadakkaadhu nu thonuthu, ellathukkum oru prachanai thaane ivanga family la... and even if it happens, its gonna be another mahes oppari story... argggg....😑 and another oppaari story if gopi marries maha... argggg 😑😭

last la, the way they shoved them into the auto was hilarious..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† avangalukku intha treatment thaan venum.. 😑
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da aishu for the wonderful update......
So funny.....pathathe funny a irunthuthu...ur update s more hillarious...songs.....rofl.....

Sam and pandi nalla venum.....ithu pathathu.,,,,

Pls gopi as u told pandi.....make him marry maha...
Rendu perum mathi mathi adichupanga......naanga santhoshama enjoyyy pannuvom.....

Kamu wedding will be messed up if murthy's dad comes to know that pandi is her brother,,,,
And this murthy is too much with his conditions.....
Kamu , really pity her...sigh
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AIshu...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Super update da AishuπŸ‘πŸ‘

That song🀣🀣

Storywise..i have no clue but loved ur update😳

Shemmo thumbnail
Hahaha...Thanks for the wonderful Update Aishu ka!!πŸ‘

Hahaha..Sam was funny with his crying....!!...Great idea Gopi!!!!πŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you for the updates Aish.

I think Kamu will marry Moorthy - eventually - maybe she had enough of her family, and make her father inlaw, come over to her side and hopefully she will teach Moorthy a lesson or two.
Caryn thumbnail
Republic day means no serials.  That is good.  But what will they show? 

Pattimandam
Interviews with stars / game show with stars
Definitely reruns of Vijay movies

The above 3 are part and parcel of any public holiday in India for Sun TV.  Seriyana boring.

Republic day is an important day to the natives of India.  The new generation may not know what is republic day.  What Sun TV should do show some educational documentaries because not only Indian citizens will watch this but indians worldwide will watch.

But does SunTV do that?  Nope...... maybe all they know is Republic Day is a holiday.  They don't know what is Republic day and how it came about etc...... 🀬 
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update daa Migan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Man that Sam payal 🀣  English bashayai rombhaveee kolluraan 🀣

but he surely makes us all 🀣....so Kaamu kalyaanam soon fixed aagum pola...

Haa Aapu for Maha 😲😲.. well Maha or Pandi, both are very stubborn people.. hmm wonder what is going to happen.  Am sure someone will come to her rescue naa... πŸ˜•  because whatever is anticipated may get criticized badly if it were to happen.. so lets hope for the best.. but then again.. I still hope to see Gopi with EB officer.. malar ... this is when Gopi is at his best 🀣