What is Shekhar & Gangiya's PLAN for Dr. Surbhi?

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is Shekhar & Gangiya's plan for Dr. Surbhi?

Shekhar and Gangiya now know that it is Dr. Surbhi who is behind Laali's bizarre behavior over the past few weeks?

They have concocted a plan .... but to do what? Okay, to expose her ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ But the question is how?

They could send her packing ... but that does not seem to be Shekhar's plan.  In the precap, she is still seen in the haveli with a tray in hand offering to give medicine to Laali.  Shekhar declines the medicine, saying there is no longer any need for that.

So, maybe Dr. Surbhi will try something drastic, and then our hero will step in and catch her in the act .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

It looks like Dr. Surbhi's days in the haveli are numbered.  Maybe, we will soon see her in her "OOCHA EDDI WAALA SANDAL🀣

Perhaps, when Shekhar manages to catch her in the act, she will reveal how she manages to slip in and out of the house every time without anybody  noticing (I still favor the underground tunnel idea🀣🀣); how she managed to change the timing in the clock, how she knew about that room in which Madhav was held and which nobody knew about; and all the other questions we have raised previously. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You reckon all the questions will be answered?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't really know about their plan but their doing something reasonable this all i can say that
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil_Rit

don't really know about their plan but their doing something reasonable this all i can say that

"Something reasonable" is the operative word .... Shekhar, up till now, has never been known to do anything "reasonable".  Most times our educated hero seems particularly dumb ...  Would be glad to see him making some smart moves ... he! he! he!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

shelly.851 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela10

"Something reasonable" is the operative word .... Shekhar, up till now, has never been known to do anything "reasonable".  Most times our educated hero seems particularly dumb ...  Would be glad to see him making some smart moves ... he! he! he!

I would not really be surprised if being reasonable would be just kicking Surbhi out of the house without getting her arrested or collecting no actual proof to prove her guilty..πŸ˜†
Edited by shelly.851 - 13 years ago
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just to let you  know Surbi is kicked out of the house by shekar so yea and it is true that Shekar did do something REASONABLE people  so understand