India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bring a changee 2 KMH-2 (Page 2)

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
They all get together to watch home videos (arjun is there to pick up dadi). Randomly the video mamji had(the one rajveer was talking about) starts playing and it shows gauri pushing rashi down the steps. Everyone is shocked especially Arjun and Rajveer. Gauri is nervous as Arjun approaches her. TUM.. tumne meri behen ka bacha mara. Tumhari vajah se main doobara iss raste mein aaya. tumhari vajah se mere andar itna nafrat hai! Tumhari vajah se maine uss dadaji pe badla liye jisne mujh jaise gire huwe insaan ko maaf kardiya! sirf tumhari vajah se maine kisi ki zindagi kharab  kardi!!!! SMACK! u hear a loud sound. ARJUN!!!! yells rajveer. "yeh meri patni hai.. tum isse kuch nah kahoge!!
gauri is shocked. arohi is disgusted that rajveer is sticking up for her best friend who left no turn to ruin her life! 
Rajveer approaches Gauri. TUMHARI ITNI HIMMAT. TUMHARI VAJAH SE MERE GHAR WALON KO ITNA DEKHNA PADA. NIKAL JAO YAHAN SE!
Gauri is crying begging for forgiveness but everybody turns away...

i know its bad but somewhere along the lines--especially the smack from Arjun...and the lecture from rajveer) 

ya i know.. i watch to many ekta serials--thats where i learned all the dialogues:D

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

I want following changes

1) Rudra must treat Arjun as own son and not only as business relationship(somewhere he likes him and knows him very well because Arjun cannot do anything against his will)

2) Michael must become close to Arjun and leave that stupid brother in law who always trying to split him and Arjun(I guess he wants entire business for himself so will get Arjun killed or kicked out by Michael and then kick Michael from business)

3) I wish Rajveer and Rashi were not married and could fall in love. I want a better person as husband for Rashi. Or Jignesh misbehaves with Rashi and gets thrown out by Rudra.

4) Gauri's true face comes out(but that may take time) And in this Arohi and Rashi must help Arjun

5) Rudra and Arohi should get along will be great. Rudra already likes her because he always tries to avoid family conversations against her and also praised her in one episode saying now i know why our Arjun likes her

6) Dadi and Rashi should both not like arohi(Reason- Dadi can have a great fight with Arohi's grandmom and Rashi lost baby because of Arohi family). Kumud can always be against Arohi.

7) The guy brigade in the house Rudra, Michael and his younger brother  must have good relationship with arohi and help her out

8) Arohi and Arjun should continue fighting. They look great trying to pull tricks on each other.

9) Michael and Arjun should stop being such mama's boys

redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I want either Arohi to 'befriend' one of Arjun's cousin or Mekhail to 'misbehave' with Arohi, anything so Arjun gets jealous.

I really like the idea of Rashi and Rajveer to get together, he'll be a great lover and would take care of her so much. AGREED!?!?

OR

I want Ruder to actually like Arohi as in accept her as his daughter in law but he won't be able to do anything because of kumnd. heheh. That'll be a cool twist.
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
 I really like the idea of Rashi and Rajveer together!!!! 

Oh and I want Mickael to misbehave with arohi to try and scare her and she does get scared and arjun comes and saves her and he punches his brother!!!
Then there will be some more drama in their family, cuz kumod will get all pissed about her boys fighting over a girl she don't like and so on and so forth and thats when arohi is causing real issues in the family makeing brother fight each other,

the youngest brother sees whats happening and takes arohi's side, he's a good kid. I want arohi's dadi to realize she really is in love with arjun, then her and arjuns dadi can work together to get arjun and arohi back togetherWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redsky

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Rashi-Rajveer would be cool
other things:

-Rudra kicks Arjun out and is against Arjun
-arjun realizes his family doesn't give two shits about him
-arohi leaves and arjun tries to get her back
-arohi uses chiku to make arjun jealous
-arjun beats up michael for arohi?? rofll..god knwos how this will happen
-shefali hooks up w/ either makrand or billu

Rudra kicks Arjun out and is against Arjun

Rudra will never kick out Arjun as others are useless to run his shady business including Michael

arjun beats up michael for arohi?? rofll..god knwos how this will happen

Arjun will never hurt michael because he recently said in one episode no matter how angry you are on me or how much you hate me i will always love you and can do anything for you. And michael said "Same here" 

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kuki

[QUOTE=desigrl05 ]

Rashi-Rajveer would be cool other things:

-Rudra kicks Arjun out and is against Arjun
-arjun realizes his family doesn't give two shits about him
-arohi leaves and arjun tries to get her back
-arohi uses chiku to make arjun jealous
-arjun beats up michael for arohi?? rofll..god knwos how this will happen
-shefali hooks up w/ either makrand or billu

@desigrl05:" -arjun realizes his family doesn't give two shits about him" Clap
[QUOTE/]
Love this one. This is definitely going to happen somewhere in this story but we have a long way to go for that to happen. But I would like Arohi to know that first and she doing each and everything possible to make him realize this.. that would be super cool!! It would bound them with a bond of pain once again.. which is form of love!!!

Yea I agree obviously arjun would realize that... Then I think He should leave the singhania mansion WITH AROHI!!!!

But you knoww what you be a good twist that i believe can last quite some time... Arjun and Arohi Struggling  to create their own life ... and trying to settle on their own or something.

Like building their own image in the society, ofcourse a good one.

I think that would be fantastic. And it goes with the tittle of this soap,  Kitni Mohabbat Hai... like in KMH-1, Arjun was alone, Arohi was somewhat alone... but didnt know she had arjun as her well wisher by her side... but this time... they find a place to live, both find a job.. like thats quite realistic eh?  That would be an interesting enough track Tongue

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

I want following changes

1) Rudra must treat Arjun as own son and not only as business relationship(somewhere he likes him and knows him very well because Arjun cannot do anything against his will)

- That should so happen... but like he can kick him out or Arjun realizes his family is selfish so he leaves with arohi.. and down the road Rudra realizes how much he loves arjun and all that woudl be cute.. a nice father-son relationship bonding Smile

2) Michael must become close to Arjun and leave that stupid brother in law who always trying to split him and Arjun(I guess he wants entire business for himself so will get Arjun killed or kicked out by Michael and then kick Michael from business)

- Hmm i dont know I think.. everyone cant me goody good nice.. someone has to be evil brained... yea maybe if they developed michael's character and GAVE him LINES >_<

3) I wish Rajveer and Rashi were not married and could fall in love. I want a better person as husband for Rashi. Or Jignesh misbehaves with Rashi and gets thrown out by Rudra.

- Or Jignesh does that and throws out rashi when rudra and kumud arent present..and rashi is sitting their crying... and Rajveer finds her and letes her stay with him  AFTER THAT WITCH GAURI is EXPOSED!!!Dead

4) Gauri's true face comes out(but that may take time) And in this Arohi and Rashi must help Arjun

-OH PLEASE.. WE NEED THAT ASAP.. SO TRUEE Tongue

5) Rudra and Arohi should get along will be great. Rudra already likes her because he always tries to avoid family conversations against her and also praised her in one episode saying now i know why our Arjun likes her

- HEHE.. i LIKE that.. and that should IRRITATE ARJUN and KUMUD.ClapLOL
LOL

6) Dadi and Rashi should both not like arohi(Reason- Dadi can have a great fight with Arohi's grandmom and Rashi lost baby because of Arohi family). Kumud can always be against Arohi.

7) The guy brigade in the house Rudra, Michael and his younger brother  must have good relationship with arohi and help her out

- That would be NICE!! Oh something like.. if Michael wants to crack the relationship between arjun and rudra... He can support arohi and try to make her win every battle she has with ARJUN :D ooo that'd be nice... AND is that process arohi realizes how everyone is soo fake with arjun and they just like him b/c of his ability and the work he does and his cleverness. Oh goody!!Tongue

8) Arohi and Arjun should continue fighting. They look great trying to pull tricks on each other.

-Hehe i know.. but i am worried we are all going to be irritated with that.. BUT i dont want to be.. but i have a feeling it will get boring eventually!!Unhappy

9) Michael and Arjun should stop being such mama's boys

LOOOLLOLLOLLOL

HEHE GREAT suggestions!!!!!

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

They all get together to watch home videos (arjun is there to pick up dadi). Randomly the video mamji had(the one rajveer was talking about) starts playing and it shows gauri pushing rashi down the steps. Everyone is shocked especially Arjun and Rajveer. Gauri is nervous as Arjun approaches her. TUM.. tumne meri behen ka bacha mara. Tumhari vajah se main doobara iss raste mein aaya. tumhari vajah se mere andar itna nafrat hai! Tumhari vajah se maine uss dadaji pe badla liye jisne mujh jaise gire huwe insaan ko maaf kardiya! sirf tumhari vajah se maine kisi ki zindagi kharab  kardi!!!! SMACK! u hear a loud sound. ARJUN!!!! yells rajveer. "yeh meri patni hai.. tum isse kuch nah kahoge!!
gauri is shocked. arohi is disgusted that rajveer is sticking up for her best friend who left no turn to ruin her life! 
Rajveer approaches Gauri. TUMHARI ITNI HIMMAT. TUMHARI VAJAH SE MERE GHAR WALON KO ITNA DEKHNA PADA. NIKAL JAO YAHAN SE!
Gauri is crying begging for forgiveness but everybody turns away...

i know its bad but somewhere along the lines--especially the smack from Arjun...and the lecture from rajveer) 

ya i know.. i watch to many ekta serials--thats where i learned all the dialogues:D

OOO GREAT IDEA!!! That would be the perfect "dadum DADUM" point!!!!!
It would be nice if arjun himself hears Gauri talk to her self or whatever about how... She is the one that created misunderstandings...n pushed rashi or something.... and poor arohi had to suffer.... or something like thatt..

But i think i like this sudden unexpected shocking MOMENT!! :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index