India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bring a changee 2 KMH-2

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
So you can consider this as a game.. or just a discussion point.. or a measure of creativity of the forum members.

But lets see what you guys come up with.

The question is... if you were given an opportunity to change one thing in KMH-2  from the place the story is today... What woudl it be. Remember.. No multiple responses... One thing only.. and You have to be specific... And you can say anything.. but "
I'd make arjun and arohi fall back in love" ConfusedAngry ANYTHING but that.. because thats what the main purpose to KMH-2 isBig smile.. obviously.. they are the main leads.. they will do that eventually. But if you were asked to bring a Twist in the story... Or change one thing ... what would it  be??

This can be for a future track...that you may want to create.. OR it can be something you want to change.. BUT you cant go back in time and say.. I wish Rashi's baby never died or something.

A few samples for the change ( NOT what i want to see.. but something very random...
- Dadi turns evil
- Rudra accepts arjun as his son from the heart.
- Kumud was a bit more negative towards arohi.
- Arjun Shirtless + Arohi scene

I hope you get it...

Be creativeee!!!
And oh yes.. if you are passionate about writing.. why not write a short scene on how you'd want this to happen.

Basically... You OWN KMH-2 ... and you are asked to
Do WHATEVER you want to the SHOW.. as BIZARRE you'd like.. you can do it..
You can come up with something
ComicalLOL or something CUTEEmbarrassed... or something THRILLING ...Shocked

This could me a great way everyone can interact and Use their Creativity... and ladies can drool over Arjun
So what are we waiting for.. LETS GO! Tongue

LIGHTS... CAMERA.... AND ACTION!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1tanu111arasika_DSaparna4karanikaglitter567Mariaa.SG

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
great topic!
i wud change the character of Guai from being Arohi's best friend to just a friend bcos bachpan ki saheli yeh umeed na thi.
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

After arjun realizes his love for arohi , i mean after this cloud of hatred is cleared, arohi should do shopping for arjuns wardrobe.....& get him some cool coloured & sober clothes, than just black,white, grey & blue.......

i love KK in whatever he wears, but to see him in colours like he used to wear in KMH 1.........sweaters of different light shades like......sky blue. pitch etc..........that really made us weak in knees & he looked very very cute & innocent...but definitely this must go with the character.ie he cant wear such colours in a bad guy/dons characterTongue
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
This might be one of the stupidest idea one can come up with.. crazy meSilly.. but anything to get & keep Arjuhi together!! Ekta mai ka asar hai!!lol..

I would want Rashi and Rajveer together which would be very supportive for our Arjuhi. Rajveer can find out Gauri's truth & keep it secret but when Rashi comes out of shock she would keep mum which would really impress him. Rajveer and Rashi can have a secret talk and she can take a promise that he would always support Arjuhi relationship. They can kick gauri and Jignesh (waise bhi he's never around for her) out of their life. Rajveer can see her niceness, can be friends and then slowly fall in love with each other. That way Rashi can always put sense into him regarding arjun's niceness and with Rajveer being their support, it would be hard to get Arjuhi separate again.

This has to be the craziest idea anyone could get.. My imagination is running wildLOLLOLLOL!!!
How insane is this... lol!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chicpeakajal024Mina_Tredskyaparna4karanika

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Rashi-Rajveer would be cool
other things:

-Rudra kicks Arjun out and is against Arjun
-arjun realizes his family doesn't give two shits about him
-arohi leaves and arjun tries to get her back
-arohi uses chiku to make arjun jealous
-arjun beats up michael for arohi?? rofll..god knwos how this will happen
-shefali hooks up w/ either makrand or billu

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Rashi-Rajveer would be cool
other things:

-Rudra kicks Arjun out and is against Arjun
-arjun realizes his family doesn't give two shits about him
-arohi leaves and arjun tries to get her back
-arohi uses chiku to make arjun jealous
-arjun beats up michael for arohi?? rofll..god knwos how this will happen
-shefali hooks up w/ either makrand or billu

@desigrl05:" -arjun realizes his family doesn't give two shits about him" Clap
Love this one. This is definitely going to happen somewhere in this story but we have a long way to go for that to happen. But I would like Arohi to know that first and she doing each and everything possible to make him realize this.. that would be super cool!! It would bound them with a bond of pain once again.. which is form of love!!!

Edited by love_kuki - 24 January 2011 at 7:26pm
musicalrain Senior Member
musicalrain
musicalrain

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Maybe a cousin/friend of Arjun, comes to visit arjun and arohi.. and gets close to Arohi as a friend.. but Arjun starts pakaofying khichdi in his head and gets jealous.. and eventually BOOM things start falling into place.. so now we only have to wait for Arohi to succumb to her true feelings..

I just want to see some jealous nok-jhoks.. they are always the best part

Edited by musicalrain - 24 January 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redsky

Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
the misunderstanding of raashi falling down the stairs, i wish that never happened!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whatsername

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index