Which Negative Character should be Positive?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Which character would you want to see turn positive?

Poll Choice
Rajvir
Gauri
Kumud
Michael
Rudra
Jeeja ( rashi's hubby)
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
So which Negative character.. would you want to see Positive. So the characters that DIslike arjun.. you'd want to see them really like them.. n help arjuhi get together. or whatever it is.. Or the characters that dont like Arohi you'd like to see them adore her.

This would mean the one you dont pick... you'd prefer they stay the way they are.

I really dont know who to pick =S
i want rudra not turn positive but likee .. i want him actually show caring love towards his familyy ..would love to see that like real love to his family and moslty to arjun
voted for Mikhail. kumud and rajvir are not doing serious damage to arjuhi. rudr, jigs and gauri are necessary evil for the story and hence need to maintain their evil auras. mikhail already has a foundation to turn positive if necessary so..
rMikael! 
idk why but idonthtink hes evil evil, i think hes just jealous and doesnt feel evil enough ROFL

now we just need to get him to understand being evil isnt that good!
I Voted For Mickeel But Want Rudra To Turn Positive Also ðŸ˜‰ Rajvir Is Not An Evil But He's Just Annoying Sometime ðŸ˜‰
I am unable to compare these characters with each other to rate as positive and negative...Rajvir cares for Arohi..he hates arjun as his wife love and now as who arohi's husband. I dnt think he shud be come positive as i feel he is not strong negative opponent at all. Gauri and Jeeja ji are cunning people... shud be careful about them... They shud be negative only as story will not go on with out  villains...Kumud and Michael are only funny characters they can not be considered negative characters.
At the Moment Arjun is the Negative Character too ðŸ˜†
I dont count Rajvir bcs he is not negetiv carecter
i wud say rajvir..he can help unveil gauris truth!!