Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Which Negative Character should be Positive?

Poll Question: Which character would you want to see turn positive?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [20.69%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.45%]
3 [10.34%]
18 [62.07%]
1 [3.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
So which Negative character.. would you want to see Positive. So the characters that DIslike arjun.. you'd want to see them really like them.. n help arjuhi get together. or whatever it is.. Or the characters that dont like Arohi you'd like to see them adore her.

This would mean the one you dont pick... you'd prefer they stay the way they are.

I really dont know who to pick =S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i want rudra not turn positive but likee .. i want him actually show caring love towards his familyy ..would love to see that like real love to his family and moslty to arjun
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
voted for Mikhail. kumud and rajvir are not doing serious damage to arjuhi. rudr, jigs and gauri are necessary evil for the story and hence need to maintain their evil auras. mikhail already has a foundation to turn positive if necessary so..Approve
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
rMikael! 
idk why but idonthtink hes evil evil, i think hes just jealous and doesnt feel evil enough ROFL

now we just need to get him to understand being evil isnt that good!
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I Voted For Mickeel But Want Rudra To Turn Positive Also Wink Rajvir Is Not An Evil But He's Just Annoying Sometime Wink
piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I am unable to compare these characters with each other to rate as positive and negative...Rajvir cares for Arohi..he hates arjun as his wife love and now as who arohi's husband. I dnt think he shud be come positive as i feel he is not strong negative opponent at all. Gauri and Jeeja ji are cunning people... shud be careful about them... They shud be negative only as story will not go on with out  villains...Kumud and Michael are only funny characters they can not be considered negative characters.
arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
At the Moment Arjun is the Negative Character too LOL
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I dont count Rajvir bcs he is not negetiv carecter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index