Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Evolve

Poll Question: Which character would you like to see evolve?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [15.38%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [23.08%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [15.38%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [46.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Its self explanatory.. which Character do you think should get more screen space.. or you'd like to see them deliver more dialogues and bring some entertainment.... We cant always have arjuhi.. :P
hehe

I'd personally want Shefali :D

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I want shef too..but i also think billu and makarand need space coz they are our only connection to arjun's orphan past.. 
piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I am enjoying Arjun Arohi scenes.. if insisted then presently i think of Rashi, so that misunderstanding between Arjuhi will be clarified...after that for Nok-Joke similar to scenes in jungle then shefali, billu and makarand as they are positive characters to help Arjuhi's love and DJ and Dadi to make Arjuhi behave well with each other..... ooohhh all my thoughts revolve around Arjuhi what shud i do....!!!! Wink
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Voted For Billu And Makrand But Shefali Is Also One Of My Choice ..Wink..She Have A Good Character As Of Now While Billu / Makrand Need More Space Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index