Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Emoional athyachar - weekly 24 jan (Page 5)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyRose

OMG..
That was awesome ROFL
U rock DOSA Hug
Thanks a lot - wer u been lately - dunt see ya much these days.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by td_dhoom

Great Post CarismaStar Absolutely loved reading this and I rlly like the dancing chick. Great and very entertaining summary..Thank you for spreading the joy with EA's.Keep PostingBig smile 

Thanks a lot yaar - glad u all liked it - the pleasure was all mine in making my sisters happeeee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoom

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

BHOOTH!!!!

Snowball Smack Outside the TN, On a cold cold day Baba was playing in the Garden, Until he saw a hole being dug up.  Digging by the Rakeshwa and PurshotamLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

He Questions SS about it, and SS fobs him off  asshole and Baba makes his   Exit in the name of work.

In the bedroom  Wink SHAKTIA helllo cutieWinkWinkWinkcomes to flirt with Aroosia..... in the hope for 16 anna wali chuman  Morphings Lipsye chummi toh baba ki patented haiLOLLOL , But as rubber lips tried to give him a peck she managed

to  Spit spit in his face instead ! An Angry SHAKTIA leaves to wash himself and cool down  Shower . shakti hving bath.....cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDeadDead......baba ka dikhauEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In the mean time ADDA - Baba and gang  are freezing away  Freezing Cold  Freezing Cold hw cuteWink and Baba was freezing his butt off Freezing My Butt Off ,butts offROFL Knowing they cannot turf out tenants in this weather  Freezing there were no jobs for them.  So they enjoyed some 'garam garam'  Corn  Corn  Corn corns, and played  Blackjack coz as Baba put it this is nothing less than hard work either. OOps yes and he cursed PRATIGYA for sending him out in this cold weather.

Now at the TN Celebrations for Kesar's farewell were in place  Bye-bye  Briefcase  Briefcase  Briefcase . Pratigya had an incling that the  Sinister sinister THAKS were upto something.

But Bola Baba convinced her otherwise, he closed the  Doorgot into bed  Couple In Bed and turned the lights out   Lamp  Sleeping .

Now for the real action

Shaktia brings a glass of milk  Milk Shake for Kesar with mixed with deep sleep formula. He talked to her and told he loved her and will miss her  Sign I Love You she believed her patti, an drank all the milk down .... but then she felt  Dizzy and she almost  Faint but Shaktia kept talking  Mullet wat a flirty emotionLOLLOL and she kept fainting  Faint but Shaktia kept TALKING   Mullet kitna aakh maar raha hai???LOLLOLLOLand she kept FAINTING  Faint untill the cresendo ended and she slept  Pillow .

Haunted House Now Shaktia climbs down the dark dark stairs in the dark dark hall into the dark dark outdoors.  Bat  Spider  Grave Digger 

He prepares the grave and sets the coffin in  Vampire and lays  Sleeping a sleeping kesar in. THINKING HIS JOB IS ALMOST DONE ! He hears a ting ting ting

Bell  Bell  Bell  ringing away. BUDHA was awake!  Shocked , She tries to run into the house  - to call for KRIYA. BUT HE CATCHES HER !! tHOUGH SHE MANAGES TO KNOCK

DOWN  A  VaseANCIENT VASE.  And he ties her up  North Pole Sign to the cold pole in the freezing weather. Shes see's her Grand kid's real colours  Halloween Werewolf . werewolfSmile

He surrounds himself  Beer 2  Beer 3  Beer  Beer 2  Bum  Beer 3  Beer 2  Beer  Beer 3 with his liquour and starts singing "Humka peeni hai, peeni hai, hum kaa peeni hai" heheheheheheLOL

He finishes his digging  Write Tombstone . AND to celebrate he dances  looooooooooooooooooove d chicken....actaully its a turkeyROFL on her grave.... "peeni hai, peeni hai, peeni hai!"

He tells Dadi that Kesar was a good gal, she was obedient and respectful ..... BUT she has to DIE so that he can get 'Aroosi ki JAWANI'. itna torture???? ek shelia kam nahi thi ki aarushi bhi line me aagayiLOLLOL

One would think he was actually feeling sorry for Kesar and will dig her grave open - BUT he  Spit SPAT on it and left.!!!

Dadi was shocked  Shocked not too mention cold. so she screamed "PRAAAAAATIGYAAAAAAA" Pratigya awoke in shock  Alarm Clock and looked at her sleeping Baba...

Not wanting to leave he lubbly behind, she had to go and investigate - [THAT IS HER JOB].  Sherlock Holmes 

So she went outBlack Bats and found a tied up Dadi, Now She was in real shock coz Dadi was talking. Pratigya wondered what is this hOCUS pOCUS  Halloween Ghost She set

Dadi free and Dadi ran to the grave yard crawling on her hands and knees.

Pratigya runs in to get Baba  "KRISHNA UTTO! KRISHNA UTTO!" Bellowed Pratigya and she dragged him out  Lightening Strike 

Now he comes face to face with a talking Dadi -  Shocked she tells him He is standing on Kesars grave  Shocked she tells him Shaktia put her there  Shocked 

Shock after shock he recieved He them screamed a scream that sliced open the silent atmoshphere. "BAUJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"  Afraid 

He dug, and dug and dug...  Grave Digger  Indiana Jones and peeked in - finding a breathless Kesar playing dead  Scared To Death 2 .

They rush Kesar to hospital and Pratigya tells her she must make a Police complaint as the RED team must be dancing on her grave right now. Kesar cried and Krish consoled

her  And Dadi, Pratigya and Arushi were so proud of him.

Shaktia came home and gloated  chicken again.ROFL

But then.......... Kesar walks in and Shaktia calls out "BHOOTH"  Ghost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dats all for today folks!

CHICKEN EMO THANKS TO ALEENA

thanks to yemi's pics awell.

Dosa

Loved itWink

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

omggg carismaa siss
this is too good
i cant stop laughin
hahahahahah shakthis a chicken lollLOL

love the pics u added of baba/krishna
alot of haunting an spookyness going on in this episode isnt there lolLOL
heheheheehheeeehheh, this was a rather funny one - thanks doll
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma,
   Good one. u made my day. it was hilarious and baba's fotos nice. the whole thing as usual was mindblowing. good work.
thanks a lot glad u enjoyed it. i had fun doing this - though i felt really tired afterwards.
sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cute

i loved inbetween of K pics very innovativeClap

carisma2

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged