Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Caroline/T, Opposite Matt/Kabir?

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Hello guys!! Hug

I have been having some fights regarding Misha & Kabir since the past few weeks, which might have given people the impression that I hate Kabir. I HATE KABIR!? It's no where close to that. Most of the people here know that he is my second favourite male character, next to Sid! And I so obviously want a storyline for him - He deserves a girl. The scene we saw today .. He was so hurt, heartbroken. I definately feel sorry for him. And he definately deserves a girl opposite him.

Now .. If you have seen Vampire Diaries, doesn't Kabir remind you of Matt all the time? Matt - the unbelievingly good guy who was the only one that supported Stefan when he was accused of all the murders. Okay, Kabir ain't close to that - no where close. His love is selfish, bitter .. but it's still love. Mortal love. Flawed love. But it's still a part of love.

Matt used to date Caroline, from what I remember. Okay, so, Caroline & Elena were friends before Stefan entered,  and then .. I haven't watched much of season 1, but in season 2, Caroline and Matt dated.

So .. would you accept T opposite Kabir if/when she manages to mend her ways? 'Coz Caroline turned genuinely sweet in the last season; I so completely adored her. And .. if T manages to mend her ways, and turns a BIT better, in terms of characteristics, than what she is now.. Would you accept her opposite Kabir?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index