Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why was Arushi not arrested along with Shakti (Page 3)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hi Kools!

IMO CVs have decided long before that the female lead + her family can do no wrong. They are to be seen as a model in opposition to the Thakurs. That's why their crimes automatically become mistakes -- read their intention is not wrong, they take such actions compelled by their majboori....Dead

Aarushi realised her 'mistake' (that too only because she saw Aman with his wife otherwise she would have still be the proud jethani of TN!!) and poof all is forgotten, no matter that she dragged all members of the two families into an emotional turmoil -- more particularly the poor Kesar....

Yesterday I watched the epi in which prats + argh!oosiya are trying to convince K to help the younger sax to go back home. Mind you watching them I wanted to take one head to bang into the other's one Angry Prats with her 'don't worry you made a mistake I won't let your life being ruined because of it' infuriated me to no end!!! According to CVs the only realisation Aarushi had to make was that 'you should always listened to didi dearest, she always knows better' Again Dead....Aarushi was like 'I should have listened to you didi' and prats was 'yes now you know you should always listened to me' and so on....Talk about being self centered. I'm usually a calm person but those sisters really know how to bring out violent thought into my mind.....

Aarushi herself told the police officer she married KN willingly but nooo ONLY Shakti is arrested. I don't understand. Does that mean that only man should be arrested for bigamy?? What message is this? Women's crimes are to be forgotten but not men's? Why being more lenient towards women, a crime is crime no matter the gender of the one committing it!!

Personally I would have liked to see GD blasting Aarushi and then see how Maidam would have reacted...GD didn't believe in Aarushi's innocence in that second marriage fiasco but suddenly after recovering her voice argh!oosiya is back to an innocent child in her eyes....pfffff.....

All in all saying I'm furious at the way CVs have played out this track (mostly the saxenas are all angels part) is an understatement!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

svesumpallaisuki11koolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
The bitter truth is if she hadnt caught aman at all she wld have probably ended up consummating her marriage with shakti and started ruling TN has jethani.... her crime can only be called a "mistake" and forgiven if she had on her own realized what she did was wrong .. rather than knowing the truth and then realizing her revenge was for false reasons....
she arushi had seen kesar's silent suffering.. and on a quite afternoon contemplated on  her actions and then decided to ask for kriya,kesar forgiveness then we wld probably not be so hard on her.. but rather she just found out the truth and then realized her folly.. and she never seemed actually regretting the mess she created....

aeryn i so agree with.. atleast GD shld have blasted arushi.. and i wld have loved to see pratigya reaction to it... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAerynkoolsadhu1000MERARAI

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@pallai,

You're so right. Aarushi's so called 'mistake' wasn't one....It was an immature, dangerous act taken in hastiness to satisfy her thirst for revenge on her big sis...

If the truth hadn't presented itself in front of her, argh!oosiya would have still been in TN ruling everyone around without a care in the world for people around her...she didn't stop her nautanki because she realised she wronged many people but because as you said there was no reasons anymore to continue to play her charade....

GD sudden reversal of attitude is so frustrating....CVs playing with character again *sigh*....You don't know how much I would like one of prats' supporter to give her some some hard needed home truth....that would so make my day, Krishna, Kesar or GD holding a mirror to her....ahhh.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallailighthousepierkoolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
it wld have been great if kesar or GD had given the sax sisters a mouth full.. cos they are the right person for this. pratigya has created more problems for kesar then she already had...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn

my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Kools.... good question.... My guess is and this is wishful thinking on my part that SS will hire the best lawyer and put her on stand...I want to see this drama played out in the courtroom and watch Prats, Saxs defend their own...they will be shown the mirror and Prats can redeem herself by implicating her own sister for misleading Shaktiwa and driving him to murder Kesar eventually by playing hard to get.

Lets face it if S had married any other woman, Kesar would have not been buried alive..As evil as Thakurs can be they never thought of getting rid of Kesar just so S can get married again. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynkoolsadhu1000MERARAI

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Lets face it if S had married any other woman, Kesar would have not been buried alive..As evil as Thakurs can be they never thought of getting rid of Kesar just so S can get married again. 

Exactly . What bugs me the most is the total disclaimer of responsibility by Pratigya and Arushi about the role they played in Kesars suffering . They r acting like vICTIMS when they r partly the culprits . Arushi used Shakti and led him on . He is a brute , a criminal , but she has been equally KAMEENI . Thers no other word for it .

As far as that lady who jingles bells is concerned , she has no right to suddenly expect all to bow down to her and accept her word as the law .........she kind of gave it up when she disclaimed responsibility and took a vow of silence for so many years , watching everything going on but making no efforts to stop it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewAeryn

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Personally I would have liked to see GD blasting Aarushi and then see how Maidam would have reacted...GD didn't believe in Aarushi's innocence in that second marriage fiasco but suddenly after recovering her voice argh!oosiya is back to an innocent child in her eyes....pfffff.....

U know Aeryn Im wondering whether I shud make a seperate post about GD .........I feel like blasting her more than Arushi and Pratigya put together . Ah well , i guess we can thrash her in this thread only .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn

my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

As far as that lady who jingles bells is concerned , she has no right to suddenly expect all to bow down to her and accept her word as the law .........she kind of gave it up when she disclaimed responsibility and took a vow of silence for so many years , watching everything going on but making no efforts to stop it .

GDadi has personal ax to grind....having suffered abuse at the hands of thakur men...
Although her indifference towards Arushiyas involvement in this mess is bothersome, I think she is focusing more on the kick around abuse women of TN had to endure by finding her voice to amend ways in which TN men treat women.
Having said that I do want her to tackle Arushiya next.!  

Go to top