Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why was Arushi not arrested along with Shakti (Page 2)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
hii kools...........same ques was in my mind wen i watched the epi..................why pops not arrested arrushi for her crime..............no matter she has realised her mistake cum crime but in the eyse of law she shd also be responsible for bigmany............cv's are making us confuse.......are thy wanna show that only male can commit a crime n if  woman did the similar crime n if she reaslise her crime than she deserves MAFFI.............in reality in such cases woman lyk arrushi also get arrested...........but since this is a daily soap cv's will not show n woman geting punishment in a women centric show ..............even if she was equally responsible for becoming a reason of humiliation of kesar............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umakoolsadhu1000

omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
excuse me which world do you guys live i no offence but you guys make me laugh. arushi didnt commit any crime, she wasnt married but shakti was so hes the culprit not arushi. im so happy this pervert has been locked up now poor arushi can be saved from these animals. i feel now arushi should get married to some one, so these janwars cant play no game

these poor excuse of men think women are there property, how disgusting & the lady playing krishs mum is a disgrace & shouldnt even be called a woman, as she is a pure evil wicked witch who needs good thrashing disgusting woman

Edited by omiraja - 24 January 2011 at 10:31pm
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes the end result ironically was Aman hasnt done bigamy , Pratigyas sister Arushi has and Pratigya has hidden it from police .

Sh edidn't hide anything n not lied also.... Nobody gave A's name to the police....wished RED came forward n told A was also resposible for committing BIGAMY.... Sakthi atleast would hv dragged her along with him to thana....LOLLOLLOLWink
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omiraja

excuse me which world do you guys live i no offence but you guys make me laugh. arushi didnt commit any crime, she wasnt married but shakti was so hes the culprit not arushi. im so happy this pervert has been locked up now poor arushi can be saved from these animals. i feel now arushi should get married to some one, so these janwars cant play no game

these poor excuse of men think women are there property, how disgusting & the lady playing krishs mum is a disgrace & shouldnt even be called a woman, as she is a pure evil wicked witch who needs good thrashing disgusting woman

i think u are just seeing one side of the coin..................shakti ws already married agrred.....but does it really changes the fact taht arrushi was also aware of shakti's marrital status..............n even after knowing this she married him n humiliated kesar by turning a saten for her.............secondly it was not shakti who took arrushi to the mandap forcefully..............he took advantage of the whle situation n put his desire of marrying her.............arrushi take that FIRST step of BIGMANY by holding his hand n taking him to mandap......................

i'm srry but i can never sympathise with arrusi..........no matter she realised her mistake cum crime but shez equally responsible for bigmany..............i felt ur views are little influenced by the behaviour of AMMA n shakti in d show..............MY P.O.V...........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

svesumlighthousepiersrikalaganesha_umasuk4babithaj

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i think u are just seeing one side of the coin..................shakti ws already married agrred.....but does it really changes the fact taht arrushi was also aware of shakti's marrital status..............n even after knowing this she married him n humiliated kesar by turning a saten for her.............secondly it was not shakti who took arrushi to the mandap forcefully..............he took advantage of the whle situation n put his desire of marrying her.............arrushi take that FIRST step of BIGMANY by holding his hand n taking him to mandap......................

i'm srry but i can never sympathise with arrusi..........no matter she realised her mistake cum crime but shez equally responsible for bigmany..............i felt ur views are little influenced by the behaviour of AMMA n shakti in d show..............MY P.O.V...........
Yes........ I'll  agree   Arushi   made   Shakti   to  come  up  to  the mandap  and  marry , and  police  also  knows  that  she  married  him  with  her  own  wish so  before  arresting  Shakti  they  should  have  taken  her to  police station. I was expecting  SS  will  tell  this  to  police  ..........
so   that  she  will  not  be there  from todays  episode....................,  but  this  CV's  r not  sending  her  from  TN  . May  be  they  want to  read  abt  her  great  acting  every  day  in  the  forum..........          

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srikalaganesh

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Yes........ I'll  agree   Arushi   made   Shakti   to  come  up  to  the mandap  and  marry , and  police  also  knows  that  she  married  him  with  her  own  wish so  before  arresting  Shakti  they  should  have  taken  her to  police station. I was expecting  SS  will  tell  this  to  police  ..........
so   that  she  will  not  be there  from todays  episode....................,  but  this  CV's  r not  sending  her  from  TN  . May  be  they  want to  read  abt  her  great  acting  every  day  in  the  forum..........          
                                           may be s.s will throw arrushi out of TN along with kesar............this is wat artical said..............that arrushi will take kesar with her to sucsena's.............

@pink- LOLLOLLOLhow much thy want us to write about it..........WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Did u check this out with a lawyer ? That a girl who WILLINGLY marries a married man is not equally cupable in the crime ? So ok her marraige is illegal but what about the eyewitnesses who saw her doing all this DELIBERATELY ? Cannot Kesar press charges against her for causing mental grief ?
Please check it out before laughing at the intelligence of others .

Adarsh had gone to kill Angad with brutal intent ............Pratigya suppressed those facts by turning a deaf ear to it in her Fathers case

Arushi herself married a married man ...........Pratigya was after Aman with a hatchet for doing bigamy but very very silent on her own sisters issue , infact she was washing her sisters clothes to REGAIN her so called LOVE

Pratigya didnt tell the police that My sister took the initiative , is some punishment due to her too ? She had insisted Jai shud be punished although he was young .

Today Adarsh is taking bribes . Im sure Pratigya will ignore that too .

Our only point is Saxenas r not PERFECT . Just by painting Thakurs blacker and blacker the rubbish that they have done doesn't get erased .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desichorapallailighthousepiersvesumAerynsuki11gardes

Go to top