Pratigya

Why was Arushi not arrested along with Shakti - Page 2

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Yes the end result ironically was Aman hasnt done bigamy , Pratigyas sister Arushi has and Pratigya has hidden it from police .

Sh edidn't hide anything n not lied also.... Nobody gave A's name to the police....wished RED came forward n told A was also resposible for committing BIGAMY.... Sakthi atleast would hv dragged her along with him to thana....😆😆😆😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: omiraja

excuse me which world do you guys live i no offence but you guys make me laugh. arushi didnt commit any crime, she wasnt married but shakti was so hes the culprit not arushi. im so happy this pervert has been locked up now poor arushi can be saved from these animals. i feel now arushi should get married to some one, so these janwars cant play no game

these poor excuse of men think women are there property, how disgusting & the lady playing krishs mum is a disgrace & shouldnt even be called a woman, as she is a pure evil wicked witch who needs good thrashing disgusting woman

i think u are just seeing one side of the coin..................shakti ws already married agrred.....but does it really changes the fact taht arrushi was also aware of shakti's marrital status..............n even after knowing this she married him n humiliated kesar by turning a saten for her.............secondly it was not shakti who took arrushi to the mandap forcefully..............he took advantage of the whle situation n put his desire of marrying her.............arrushi take that FIRST step of BIGMANY by holding his hand n taking him to mandap......................

i'm srry but i can never sympathise with arrusi..........no matter she realised her mistake cum crime but shez equally responsible for bigmany..............i felt ur views are little influenced by the behaviour of AMMA n shakti in d show..............MY P.O.V...........
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i think u are just seeing one side of the coin..................shakti ws already married agrred.....but does it really changes the fact taht arrushi was also aware of shakti's marrital status..............n even after knowing this she married him n humiliated kesar by turning a saten for her.............secondly it was not shakti who took arrushi to the mandap forcefully..............he took advantage of the whle situation n put his desire of marrying her.............arrushi take that FIRST step of BIGMANY by holding his hand n taking him to mandap......................

i'm srry but i can never sympathise with arrusi..........no matter she realised her mistake cum crime but shez equally responsible for bigmany..............i felt ur views are little influenced by the behaviour of AMMA n shakti in d show..............MY P.O.V...........

Yes........ I'll  agree   Arushi   made   Shakti   to  come  up  to  the mandap  and  marry , and  police  also  knows  that  she  married  him  with  her  own  wish so  before  arresting  Shakti  they  should  have  taken  her to  police station. I was expecting  SS  will  tell  this  to  police  ..........
so   that  she  will  not  be there  from todays  episode....................,  but  this  CV's  r not  sending  her  from  TN  . May  be  they  want to  read  abt  her  great  acting  every  day  in  the  forum..........          
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: srikalaganesh

Yes........ I'll  agree   Arushi   made   Shakti   to  come  up  to  the mandap  and  marry , and  police  also  knows  that  she  married  him  with  her  own  wish so  before  arresting  Shakti  they  should  have  taken  her to  police station. I was expecting  SS  will  tell  this  to  police  ..........
so   that  she  will  not  be there  from todays  episode....................,  but  this  CV's  r not  sending  her  from  TN  . May  be  they  want to  read  abt  her  great  acting  every  day  in  the  forum..........          

may be s.s will throw arrushi out of TN along with kesar............this is wat artical said..............that arrushi will take kesar with her to sucsena's.............

@pink- 😆😆😆how much thy want us to write about it..........😉😆😆

The worst is when the inspector spoke to shakti, he was having 2 jhulm then arushi was shonw nodding head her bloody head

she should be cuaght and put in womans remand home, yes true.
infact sajjan singh shd get thta done, usney mere bete ko fhasaya which is true
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: omiraja

excuse me which world do you guys live i no offence but you guys make me laugh. arushi didnt commit any crime, she wasnt married but shakti was so hes the culprit not arushi. im so happy this pervert has been locked up now poor arushi can be saved from these animals. i feel now arushi should get married to some one, so these janwars cant play no game

these poor excuse of men think women are there property, how disgusting & the lady playing krishs mum is a disgrace & shouldnt even be called a woman, as she is a pure evil wicked witch who needs good thrashing disgusting woman

Did u check this out with a lawyer ? That a girl who WILLINGLY marries a married man is not equally cupable in the crime ? So ok her marraige is illegal but what about the eyewitnesses who saw her doing all this DELIBERATELY ? Cannot Kesar press charges against her for causing mental grief ?
Please check it out before laughing at the intelligence of others .

Adarsh had gone to kill Angad with brutal intent ............Pratigya suppressed those facts by turning a deaf ear to it in her Fathers case

Arushi herself married a married man ...........Pratigya was after Aman with a hatchet for doing bigamy but very very silent on her own sisters issue , infact she was washing her sisters clothes to REGAIN her so called LOVE

Pratigya didnt tell the police that My sister took the initiative , is some punishment due to her too ? She had insisted Jai shud be punished although he was young .

Today Adarsh is taking bribes . Im sure Pratigya will ignore that too .

Our only point is Saxenas r not PERFECT . Just by painting Thakurs blacker and blacker the rubbish that they have done doesn't get erased .
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Kools!

IMO CVs have decided long before that the female lead + her family can do no wrong. They are to be seen as a model in opposition to the Thakurs. That's why their crimes automatically become mistakes -- read their intention is not wrong, they take such actions compelled by their majboori....🤢

Aarushi realised her 'mistake' (that too only because she saw Aman with his wife otherwise she would have still be the proud jethani of TN!!) and poof all is forgotten, no matter that she dragged all members of the two families into an emotional turmoil -- more particularly the poor Kesar....

Yesterday I watched the epi in which prats + argh!oosiya are trying to convince K to help the younger sax to go back home. Mind you watching them I wanted to take one head to bang into the other's one 😡 Prats with her 'don't worry you made a mistake I won't let your life being ruined because of it' infuriated me to no end!!! According to CVs the only realisation Aarushi had to make was that 'you should always listened to didi dearest, she always knows better' Again 🤢....Aarushi was like 'I should have listened to you didi' and prats was 'yes now you know you should always listened to me' and so on....Talk about being self centered. I'm usually a calm person but those sisters really know how to bring out violent thought into my mind.....

Aarushi herself told the police officer she married KN willingly but nooo ONLY Shakti is arrested. I don't understand. Does that mean that only man should be arrested for bigamy?? What message is this? Women's crimes are to be forgotten but not men's? Why being more lenient towards women, a crime is crime no matter the gender of the one committing it!!

Personally I would have liked to see GD blasting Aarushi and then see how Maidam would have reacted...GD didn't believe in Aarushi's innocence in that second marriage fiasco but suddenly after recovering her voice argh!oosiya is back to an innocent child in her eyes....pfffff.....

All in all saying I'm furious at the way CVs have played out this track (mostly the saxenas are all angels part) is an understatement!!!
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The bitter truth is if she hadnt caught aman at all she wld have probably ended up consummating her marriage with shakti and started ruling TN has jethani.... her crime can only be called a "mistake" and forgiven if she had on her own realized what she did was wrong .. rather than knowing the truth and then realizing her revenge was for false reasons....
she arushi had seen kesar's silent suffering.. and on a quite afternoon contemplated on  her actions and then decided to ask for kriya,kesar forgiveness then we wld probably not be so hard on her.. but rather she just found out the truth and then realized her folly.. and she never seemed actually regretting the mess she created....

aeryn i so agree with.. atleast GD shld have blasted arushi.. and i wld have loved to see pratigya reaction to it... 
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@pallai,

You're so right. Aarushi's so called 'mistake' wasn't one....It was an immature, dangerous act taken in hastiness to satisfy her thirst for revenge on her big sis...

If the truth hadn't presented itself in front of her, argh!oosiya would have still been in TN ruling everyone around without a care in the world for people around her...she didn't stop her nautanki because she realised she wronged many people but because as you said there was no reasons anymore to continue to play her charade....

GD sudden reversal of attitude is so frustrating....CVs playing with character again *sigh*....You don't know how much I would like one of prats' supporter to give her some some hard needed home truth....that would so make my day, Krishna, Kesar or GD holding a mirror to her....ahhh.....
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it wld have been great if kesar or GD had given the sax sisters a mouth full.. cos they are the right person for this. pratigya has created more problems for kesar then she already had...