India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why was Arushi not arrested along with Shakti

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Shakti was fyi arrested , good very good , Im glad Kesar drew her feet back and got him arrested .ClapClapClapClapClap

He was arrested on TWO charges ...one of them BIGAMY
So why was he alone arrested , didnt Arushi do the bigamy too ? It was not as if Shakto forced her and she did the pheras in a drugged stupor like state without knowledge !
Infact she proposed , took initiative and did it in front of EYe witnesses !

Pratigya didnt bring police to mandap then and didnt tell POlice full truth today even ! That Arrest even my sister coz she took initiative and is EQUAL PARTY TO IT !

Why the hell didnt police arrest Arushi ? Can someone please elucidate ? How does Sajjan Singh and Shakti's black deed whiten HER BLACK DEED and gives her a clean chit ?

I want Aman Mathur or sumone to come forward out of sheer spite and pose this question to SAxena sisters in court of law ! Pratigya had pointed out Amans bigamy so why not Arushi's ?

Also I want Ghanti Dadi to give Sajjan a resounding slap . The old brute needs to be sent to his room now and then .LOLLOLLOL She alone is one who can do so with full right . Thats the least she can do for being stupidly quiet for 21 years and jingling bells .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 24 January 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

desichoraranmarforyoukriyasvesummy_viewsrikalaganeshakku8910elle45AerynSweetFifigardesprayas_--Hope--a_uma...Binny...CrAzYREDcorvetteMERARAIunknown18Pragati.T

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
hey kools..... i usually dont comment on your post but i figured out the answer to this question ............

she won the contest & has been crowned "she who must not be touched" by POP's.......

see, every other characters's integrity has gone tel lene ever since the wedding fiasco as far as this track is concerned, mummy, papa, Pratigya, Krishna, KN, Komal, and as of yesterday, GD .........

she's a delicate princess that is above any mud sticking to her character Thumbs Down no blemishes on poor Arushi whose only "mistake" was to drag a married man to the altar

Edited by yemi3006 - 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyalighthousepierAerynsuki11Hot_Indo_ChillyAlwayshopefulFaiza.a_umacorvetteCrAzYREDsuk4telstrababithajkoolsadhu1000MERARAI....Poojie....

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Does'nt Arushi have too be charged with bigamy also? I mean the police arrested shakti because kesar had him, charged with bigamy and attempted murder. But maybe she never accused or formally registered a complaint against arushi. Poor kesar, was probably worried that prats would leave her to her own devices, if she dared speak out against her precious maika.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynDriftInfinitelya_umaMERARAIkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Its downright unfair and proves what a hypocrite Pratigya is . How her lips seal to protect Adarsh and arushis butts .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

svesumAerynCrAzYREDunknown18

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Shakti was fyi arrested , good very good , Im glad Kesar drew her feet back and got him arrested .ClapClapClapClapClap

He was arrested on TWO charges ...one of them BIGAMY
So why was he alone arrested , didnt Arushi do the bigamy too ? It was not as if Shakto forced her and she did the pheras in a drugged stupor like state without knowledge !
Infact she proposed , took initiative and did it in front of EYe witnesses !

Pratigya didnt bring police to mandap then and didnt tell POlice full truth today even ! That Arrest even my sister coz she took initiative and is EQUAL PARTY TO IT !

Why the hell didnt police arrest Arushi ? Can someone please elucidate ? How does Sajjan Singh and Shakti's black deed whiten HER BLACK DEED and gives her a clean chit ?

I want Aman Mathur or sumone to come forward out of sheer spite and pose this question to SAxena sisters in court of law ! Pratigya had pointed out Amans bigamy so why not Arushi's ?

Also I want Ghanti Dadi to give Sajjan a resounding slap . The old brute needs to be sent to his room now and then .LOLLOLLOL She alone is one who can do so with full right . Thats the least she can do for being stupidly quiet for 21 years and jingling bells .
 I do want Aman, to come forward too and ask that question. In the end Aman, didn't commit bigamy, Arushi and Shakti, are the ones who did, both knew that shakti is a married man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Yes the end result ironically was Aman hasnt done bigamy , Pratigyas sister Arushi has and Pratigya has hidden it from police .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAeryn

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Great observation.  With Pratigya her maika always come first.  While poor Kesar was being unearthed and rushed to the hospital in critical condition with precious few seconds to waste someone (3 guesses on who!) decided to take the time to wake up Arushi and take her with them.

Twenty bucks if sweet, darling Arushi was being arrested, Kesar would have dropped the charge and Pratigya would not have been pushing her to continue with it.

I am also confused as to why Arushi chose to return to the house she was so desperate to get away from after the hospital incident - and is she serioulsy planning to stay???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynsuki11corvettekoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
is she serioulsy planning to stay???
and planning to do WHAT ? is the question LOL do bhajans ?

OMG i felt so bugged to see the self righteous thobdas of the Sax sisters  while Shakti was being arrested .Both of them shud have been bundled off in the van and taken to the police station and searched gropingly by a policewoman , smacked on the face and thrown in a cell ...one for commiting bigamy and one for suppressing half the facts .that her sister was equally responsible . It wud have been SUCH a treat .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

svesumlighthousepierAeryngardesCrAzYRED

Go to top