India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Khuraana Khaandaan ki Mystery and hand inprints

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hey I think SR k chakkar main...n promo k chakkar main..... u all here missed a big thing....I was watching that scene again with my whole focus where MSK brings Geet in front of that wall where all Bahus Khuraans has left hand inprints and before Geet's hands the number of hand inprints was three ....according to me from here I can guess some thing....the history of mystery behind many relations in KHURAANA KHANDAAN...as Daadi told one is DAADI's hand prints....one definiatly..MSK'S mothers...and ..what about third one.....PAAMIs hands...or NT .....(leave forth inprints of GEETs hands that is known I m jst talking about other three)...according to Me third one might b....Chudail Taara's hands then what about Pammi....what's her importance in Khuraana Khaandaan..... Shocked .what's the reason of Maan's father for two wives....confused me.....ok then u people go n watch no of inprints on wall n try ri find out the logic why four prints including Geet's coz here might b five....Daadi...Maan's Mom......Pammi...NT....and Geet..find..out reason and logic also behind this thing tell me.....I stopped thinking for U I left it ...now U continue to think and Comment also what r Ur logicas and reasons........

Comment u all for my confussion and hit button......ur views r much awited one.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5Nirjhor105PLKG90jasraj123blackb28

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
yaar itni logical post bannaaee .....per koe nahi comment k liye
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
i think nt,dadi,geet and one maan's mother as cv as changed the story no pammi or kamaya now so its indicating maan's mom indirectly

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top