India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cv's what is for the audience for the 300 episode

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Guys i have been thinking a lot to write a post about the present track and i hesitated several time and moved back but today i got the courage to write it down. Because something trigged me up. This YKW everywhere and that too in the banner now. It is too much. CV's what r u planning to do with her. 300 episode is coming up and the serial name is MAnn ki Awaaz Pratigya. we all thought and still believe Pratigya is the lead. we want it to be like that only. We have been a faithful fans of the drama from the beginning and still are and will be. We know that u have given us kriya,Krishna,SS, Amma,Komal and ofcourse our Pratigya. You have with u a wonderful acting talent and you are wasting it. I know in a drama every character has to have a part. but are u following that instructions for all the characters. i don;t think so. some of the characters who r best in teh acting you are ignoring them and giving importance to the characters who don;t even know how to interpert their dialogues. everybody in this drama is their for 1 year it is a long time for anybody to learn. One more thing you cann;t force anybody to love anyone it has to come out by itself. if u make them stand on every scene or just be any situvation doesn;t make people to love them. instead u will make people to hate them more. There is a limit for everything. if it goes beyond that it becomes ugly.
                                    You are showing social issues that is a good thing but u have to show them how you can win over these social issues by education, law etc. Even the educated people don;t know much of the laws there. Drama is a medium through which you can show that. You always claim Pratigya is a strong character. Even though u don;t give her her backbones she is losing her other serial because of the strong image. Then why don;t u give her that strong appeal i mean an educated smart girl has her strength, She thinks with her mind and brain. show her clever side not only her cooking and wardrobe setting thing. In 300 episode take a chance to show us that she can think and act like a thakkur in the shrode side,like plan things and act it out. until now have u shown anything like that. she just give the speeches and that doesn;t work out in TN. U have act like them cunning. it is for a good cause. show that. like the sadhu thing. so it show u CV's can do that.Be practical don;t show bloppers please. we can how things happen. like yr imaginary door of bathroom suddenly YKw is in hospital. each and every scene she is not needed. I would like to mention the personal and professional life are different. don;t mix match it.
                                       Finally u have come to a very good story line it is request not to spoil that with unwanted strory lines and characters. U have now the krishna working track which was a long awaiting track by us and u have the GD speaking. Let make good use of her talking and let all the truth come out even the pratigya plot. don;t put it inside the box. everything should come out and it will give more damaka. krishna has to see his parents real picture. now u hav to think some good jobs for krishna or atleast make pratigya discuss with krishna. u cann;t just say work and then leave it.
     Cv's u have a very popular drama don;t ruin it with unwanted story lines. it is well said that it is easy to come to no.1 but to maintain that is very difficult.so give us back our original MKAP and our kriya.
              I am trying to be fair here and not trying to bash a character or actors. just wanted to convey my opinion and want to make our MKAPNo.1 Again. Like     Carishma,Suk,Dharkan,Ramanbabitha,Pragati,Telestra you all r fans of kriya and arja will wait for yr responses on this and u guys also please add yr opinions. i know there are lot of other fans also but i don;t know yr names sorry abt that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---suk4

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Lekha, brilliant post.
You've highlighted all the main problem areas, so i won't repeat, but they have got these marvelous actors and there is so much potential for this show if they don't spoil it.
We've been through a rough couple of months but now there is light at the end of the tunnel and we can only hope that it continues to move forward in a progressive way.  We all know Prats is meant to be a strong woman, but she's been turned into a stroppy know it all who needs to look at the whole picture and not see things through her tunnel vision.  Her intentions are supposed to be good, but she needs to show more assertiveness towards her own family.
We all expected Krish's transition into a working man to be a slow one, but its really dragged.  There are a lot of possibilities that would ensure this show remains top at all times, but we want them to concentrate on the main characters, not the plights of ykw all the while.
We all love the kriya scenes, but they've been sidelined lately cos most of the attention is elsewhere.  Even Komarsh's relationship isn't a believable one, cos there's been so little time given to them, its all ykw, who i for one, don't have any sympathy for.  They can tell us till they're blue in the face that she is a nice, positive but misguided character but it won't wash, end of.
We want kriya to be the central characters again; Pratigya shown to be strong, sensible and a supportive, understanding  wife, and Krishna to be able to see his parents' true colours and together they'll move forward in life.

I won't comment on the bannerAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thank u Suk for supporting the post. I thought it was high time.Now the SPA is coming up the CV's have to think something nice for the story line. they have introduced lot of stuff but they have to carry it well. i liked yr comparison the tunnel it is the apt one. i think ur post should be the first one. You wrote everything so well. That is what i am talking Pratigya is a strong woman then they have to show her strength. they have to make her good in action. not just the speeches. that is wht we need. the have a wild card (Kriya) they have to use it wisely.You've highlighted all the main problem areas, so i won't repeat, but they have got these marvelous actors and there is so much potential for this show if they don't spoil it.
We've been through a rough couple of months but now there is light at the end of the tunnel and we can only hope that it continues to move forward in a progressive way.  We all know Prats is meant to be a strong woman, but she's been turned into a stroppy know it all who needs to look at the whole picture and not see things through her tunnel vision.  Her intentions are supposed to be good, but she needs to show more assertiveness towards her own family.
We all expected Krish's transition into a working man to be a slow one, but its really dragged.  There are a lot of possibilities that would ensure this show remains top at all times, but we want them to concentrate on the main characters, not the plights of ykw all the while.
We all love the kriya scenes, but they've been sidelined lately cos most of the attention is elsewhere.  Even Komarsh's relationship isn't a believable one, cos there's been so little time given to them, its all ykw, who i for one, don't have any sympathy for.  They can tell us till they're blue in the face that she is a nice, positive but misguided character but it won't wash, end of.
We want kriya to be the central characters again; Pratigya shown to be strong, sensible and a supportive, understanding  wife, and Krishna to be able to see his parents' true colours and together they'll move forward in life.Completely agree with the underlined one. well said. thank u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top