India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Judges fair???? (Page 3)

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i think ragini deserved a much better score at least 26 and i think mahiz performance was also gud nd she deserved da marks.
but what about shekaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. have da judges gone mad or sth his performane deserved a 20AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry. btw what da hell is he doing in jdj he should b thrown out the better dancers lyk krishna nd yana got eliminated nd he is still in jdj. i just don't understand whats wrong wid the viewrs why r dey sooo biased.DeadDeadDead
DeadDeadDeadDead

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alyaarora

i think ragini deserved a much better score at least 26 and i think mahiz performance was also gud nd she deserved da marks.
but what about shekaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. have da judges gone mad or sth his performane deserved a 20Angry. btw what da hell is he doing in jdj he should b thrown out the better dancers lyk krishna nd yana got eliminated nd he is still in jdj. i just don't understand whats wrong wid the viewrs why r dey sooo biased.DeadDeadDead
Dead

@ bold i know,most of his performance his partner is dancing and he just does the lifts,i get lifts are hard to doo but they don't deserve just high scores. last week he wasn't that good on the are are yeh performance and he scored a 999..what is up with judges?? he gets overmarked too much.  No way was he better than chang(remo gave him a 7..Angry) or ragini.
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I thought the judges scores were pretty fair....i would have given them exactly the same points.........i think Remo has pointed this out before that its already past 7 weeks n now even a 'this is it' performance would not guarantee a perfect score...........Ragini was good....but have seen blindfold acts in other dance competitions too.......that was not a 10/10 performance.......8 was fair enough....
Mahi's act's choreography was very good.....went completely with the theme.......

As the show is for non-dancers so encouragement in the comments is something i am really liking.....thank God JDJ is not like other dance shows with rude judges.....

The scores r bound to get tighter......good for us....we would get to see better performances......and variations...........Smile
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I felt Chang and Ragini were marked too low. Chang's act was beautifully flowing; yes, the chemistry was missing but it wasn't completely a cold affair either. I don't think one can deduct 6 points from the overall score just for lack of romantic chemistry.

For once, I agree with the scores they gave Shekhar. Those lifts were not easy to do. The concept was different and Preeti's choreography was marvellous.

Again, I felt the judges were unfair to Ragini. It is not easy to dance blindfolded and some of the movements e.g. running and the lift, the way they rushed to the edge of the stage, the turns could have been disastrous...but weren't. I would give it a 27.
gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

I thought the judges scores were pretty fair....i would have given them exactly the same points.........i think Remo has pointed this out before that its already past 7 weeks n now even a 'this is it' performance would not guarantee a perfect score...........Ragini was good....but have seen blindfold acts in other dance competitions too.......that was not a 10/10 performance.......8 was fair enough....
Mahi's act's choreography was very good.....went completely with the theme.......

As the show is for non-dancers so encouragement in the comments is something i am really liking.....thank God JDJ is not like other dance shows with rude judges.....

The scores r bound to get tighter......good for us....we would get to see better performances......and variations...........Smile

I definitely agree with you..
Judges gave correct points.
Ragini's performance was clumsyyy.... lol....
and about Shekhar, it's not judges' fault that he's still there.... It's people's fault who vote for him.. LOL..
gosh when is this "unfair" "scripted" bla bla bla shyt going to end from this forum.... lol.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjshah

I totally agree that today's scoring was completely biased. Sushant's performance was one of his worst and yet he got the performance of the day?!?!?!

And mahi? She has yet to give a proper performance. Marks aside - who is voting for? How is she getting higher votes than Ragini and well Ankita as well? 

I really hop the judges start giving marks fairly. 

@ Bold : Dear...........There are so many people in this world who wont come to this forum but vote for their favourite contestants.............So,dont say that...We Love her in LTL & She does have a big fan base.......................Smile

Ragini & Ankita fans are seen in this forum ................Mahi's wont find that doesnot mean she doesnot have...............
MAhi do have a strong fan base............................

You are talking only watching this Forum dear...................Smile

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Judges are always favoring their favourite. And that can be seen just after 1/2 epis of JDJ. How.....I won't discuss this. People know this.

Go to top