India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Judges fair???? (Page 2)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

i think sushant deserved 27 but mahi's act didnt.... i loved da lifts in mahi's act but when u luk at da overall performance, it ws more of a 24 type performance for me. sushant's act ws really gud and brilliantly executed..... i'd hav slappd judges had they didn't give him 9 each

dont throw stone at me folks but i agree with judges on ragini's act. i dont think it's a 27 or 30 type act. yes they did take a risk, but who doesn't? after all it's JDJ and u hav to giv ur best... it lukd a lil clumsy and personally i didnt enjoy it

one person who i believe got unfair marks ws chang. yes he & marisha didn't hav sizzling chemistry but still their steps, lifts, movements were crystal clear and they didnt make any mistake... it ws a 26-27 type performance for me.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krutiv100

sjshah Groupbie
sjshah
sjshah

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I totally agree that today's scoring was completely biased. Sushant's performance was one of his worst and yet he got the performance of the day?!?!?!

And mahi? She has yet to give a proper performance. Marks aside - who is voting for? How is she getting higher votes than Ragini and well Ankita as well? 

I really hop the judges start giving marks fairly. 
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
No i dun think Ragini's performance was that good.....dun kno y bt it dint cum out that good......
sanjana mehra Newbie
sanjana mehra
sanjana mehra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i agree to the fact that ragini shoudl have had a better score because to dance blindfolded is not easy at all....its more like impossible nobody could have done it the way she did 
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjshah

I totally agree that today's scoring was completely biased. Sushant's performance was one of his worst and yet he got the performance of the day?!?!?!

And mahi? She has yet to give a proper performance. Marks aside - who is voting for? How is she getting higher votes than Ragini and well Ankita as well? 

'One of his worst'??? Shocked

So according to you who should have been performer of the day?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

ranjuyc Newbie
ranjuyc
ranjuyc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I thnk sushant's act was good deserved 27 but mahi no dance at all, only lifts. madhuri has always been a little biased towards her. chang really sad to get such low scores.

ragini defnitely deserved 26-27. it shows that they r cutting marks but not noticing the mistakes done by the participants. malaika said there were no mistakes in co-ordination, but a little was there i agree, but being blindfold is totally a new level. why praise when u dont give deserved marks.

just like akhil said praise but never give proper marks.
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjshah

i don't think it was his WORST PERFORMANCE, i am not saying dis bcaz he is  my fav but actually i think dat it was not his worst performance.
Flamingo is not dat easy and da way sushant executed it, dat was really gud. there idea was also very differnt every 1 linked da colours wid da nature but sushantz one was quite different he linked it wid destiny and luck.

Go to top