India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Judges fair????

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
OK i have felt that Judges have their favorites and they only give good scores to them..... like when they were giving scores to shushant remo showed madhuri and malaika what he was giving shushant and then madhuri and malaika both gave shushant 9.... I think Ragini's act was better than mahi yet still mahi got 27 while ragini only got 24. plus ragini's act was better and unique than shekhar but still both got same point.... i dont understand the whole scoring thing....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.blytoninfinity00ShayariTani91

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by makram1786

OK i have felt that Judges have their favorites and they only give good scores to them..... like when they were giving scores to shushant remo showed madhuri and malaika what he was giving shushant and then madhuri and malaika both gave shushant 9.... I think Ragini's act was better than mahi yet still mahi got 27 while ragini only got 24. plus ragini's act was better and unique than shekhar but still both got same point.... i dont understand the whole scoring thing....

The judges used to discuss their scores earlier also. So the fact that Remo showed Madhuri and Malaika his scores for Sushant doesn't exactly prove Sushant is their favourite. They have been discussing the scores since first episode- when they didn't know any of the participants and had no favourites.

But yes, I was surprised that Ragini got so less points- not even a single nine. I liked her act more than Mahi and Shekhar's. If they felt her act was inadequate somewhere, then they should have pointed out the mistake. Their was no point in praising her sky high and then giving 24/30.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.blytonlunzaanu rulzinfinity00coolpratztogepe30

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I do not reply to random threads but I was forced to now.  Really, you honestly saw thatROFL  Today is not a good day for Sushant. Being targeted left right and centerLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

42riya Groupbie
42riya
42riya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

I do not reply to random threads but I was forced to now.  Really, you honestly saw thatROFL  Today is not a good day for Sushant. Being targeted left right and centerLOLLOLLOL

Thats true pal... not a gud day 4 Sushant... but the low score for Ragini is also bugging me.... o wonder that she deserved lot more than wht she got today !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.star_warslunza

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 42riya

Thats true pal... not a gud day 4 Sushant... but the low score for Ragini is also bugging me.... o wonder that she deserved lot more than wht she got today !

Okay, I did not watch the performances so I cannot comment on the scoring but I had to laugh after reading the post.  Sushant today was labelled arrogant, hypocrite, favourite, unpatriotic. Sorry for the guy.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pappy123lunzaTanyaz

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
it was unfair because Ragini took a big risk and according to judges it paid off she should have got 9 however having said that if the blindfolds were not there it would have been an average performance. i felt that they did miss some co-ordination but i also think ragini was much better than  shekhar..for me shekhar is always overmarked. Also i thought ragini was better this week than last,her movements were much better but i felt expressions were missing prehaps cos of the blindfold. it was a differnt type of performance but i wouldn't say unique because blindfolds have been used numerous times in many dance reality shows.

with mahi she got 9 because i think so far this has been her best performance,plus savio had created some unusal lifts,also it was a round performace compared to her other performances where from mahi's side it was a bit untidy and she always seemed nervous which showed on her face.
As for Sushant he tried a differnt form of dance and it was fantastic and it was differnt...the way they used the colour red was unqiue.i felt
he was better than mahi yet he scored the same as her.

As for chang and marishca remo was totaly unfair..he gave a 7 it wasn't that bad... he said that the romantic chemistry wasn't there but dance wise it was perfect so why give such a low score? 7 was too low for me 8 was fine.

I don't think the judges are partial but i think they need to give scores wisely because scores count as 50% and (public votes 50%) people who are good and get low marks get into danger zone like ankita for example where as people who not so good and get overmarked are safe.

just my opnion...no offence to anyone and sorry if i upset anyone with my comments.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabatahirstar_warsblytonlunzaanu rulz

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

it was unfair because Ragini took a big risk and according to judges it paid off she should have got 9 however having said that if the blindfolds were not there it would have been an average performance. i felt that they did miss some co-ordination but i also think ragini was much better than  shekhar..for me shekhar is always overmarked. Also i thought ragini was better this week than last,her movements were much better but i felt expressions were missing prehaps cos of the blindfold. it was a differnt type of performance but i wouldn't say unique because blindfolds have been used numerous times in many dance reality shows.

with mahi she got 9 because i think so far this has been her best performance,plus savio had created some unusal lifts,also it was a round performace compared to her other performances where from mahi's side it was a bit untidy and she always seemed nervous which showed on her face.
As for Sushant he tried a differnt form of dance and it was fantastic and it was differnt...the way they used the colour red was unqiue.i felt
he was better than mahi yet he scored the same as her.

As for chang and marishca remo was totaly unfair..he gave a 7 it wasn't that bad... he said that the romantic chemistry wasn't there but dance wise it was perfect so why give such a low score? 7 was too low for me 8 was fine.

I don't think the judges are partial but i think they need to give scores wisely because scores count as 50% and (public votes 50%) people who are good and get low marks get into danger zone like ankita for example where as people who not so good and get overmarked are safe.

just my opnion...no offence to anyone and sorry if i upset anyone with my comments.

No I am not upset or anything, just highlighting that if they were not blindfolded they wouldnt be having this dance as Blind fold was the main theme or part of there dance, even if they missed on 2 points , there were many good and very difficult moves which they did perfectly. I think with Ragini some how they give her good remarks, but never gives points according to there marks, they should have told where they missed because they were praising as no mistakes were being made but the marks were really low, a good 27 -28 was definetly should have been given

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

OK.... you misunderstood my friend... not targeting shushant or calling him fav. his performance was good and he deserved his pints... i am calling Shekhar their fav. his performance have never been that high but he always gets good points.... and the reason why i brought up shushant was because they didnt show judges discuss point today like first epis... today Remo just showed them what he gave..... and it stuck to me kind of strange..... so i said..... nothing against shushant.... i think he should win the show coz he is the most consistent contestant on the show so far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza

Go to top