Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #6 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 107)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
aaj kii khabar------------veena said on pakistan talk show  that in bigboss house temperature was minus 10 *c   OuchOuchOuch that y she was chimpoking with ashmitLOL...kya bahana tha madam liar kaLOLLOLLOL  koi usko batao kii -10*c par ice jam jaati hai woh sirf jammu &kashmir and hilly areas mein hota hai strictly  in very north part of indiaOuch...mumbai ke aas pass kabhi barf nahi jamti haiLOLLOLLOL

Edited by fire_gun - 26 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Umra lagiyan paaban paar! Heart rendering music!
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Sabko Gantantra Divas ki shubh kaamnayainTongue

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

aaj kii khabar------------veena said on pakistan talk show  that in bigboss house temperature was minus 10 *c   OuchOuchOuch that y she was chimpoking with ashmitLOL...kya bahana tha madam liar kaLOLLOLLOL  koi usko batao kii -10*c par ice jam jaati hai woh sirf jammu &kashmir and hilly areas mein hota hai strictly  in very north part of indiaOuch...mumbai ke aas pass kabhi barf nahi jamti haiLOLLOLLOL

Veena is so dumb...that is the reason she gives for chipkofyingROFL
Kya hoga iss ladki kaOuch
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Veena & her justifications! Garam hone ke bahanay!

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Veena & her justifications! Garam hone ke bahanay!
and she was talking nonsense LOL there was no relation between what they asked and what she answered many times during the showLOLLOLLOL

Gujar

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Ya....I believe democracy basically means government by the people, of the people, for the people, bt the people are retarded....So let us say... government by the retarded, for the retarded, of the retarded.... Lol...This is so much like my fave argument... U ask for an ice-cream, and when they give u an ice-cream, u say u don't like the flavor LOL Remember, u din't have an ice-cream to begin with, be thankful atleast u have something now Tongue

I want a government by the people of merit....and merit is a very rare quality....and then they can give the best world to humanity, bt they are servants of the retarded politicians... Can u define Merit??? Do u mean cracking JEE or PMT exams is merit? I disagree then. And if u say, being educated makes u merit-worthy, then why don't all of us educated well-settled ppl go n join politics?

Am against the votebank politics where secularism (minoirtysm) is the only religion ...and 'antinationals' are tolerated. Nationalists are persecuted because majoirty community is unwilling to take a stand and has been divided into caste votebanks or religion base votebanksSmile Exactly, so who's at fault...Someone who asks for vote based on a particualr common factor, or someone who votes based on that common factor instead of using his own brain. Another of my fave lines, u can take a horse to the river bank, but u can't force it to drink water, unless ofcourse the horse is itself willing to drink it LOL

If we check the profession of the politician is the only profession which needs no qualification..... even if you want to be a plumber, some kind of qualification will be needed, some training in plumbing, some certificate.... Bt if you want to be the president of America, or India No certificate is needed.... It seems strange...Confused Sorry Kiddo, but there are a whole set of basic requirements to be the head of any nation. Checkout NCERT's grade 9-10th Civics and Economics Texts. It lists out the basic requirements for holding various govt positions in India Confused

I would like to say if anyone want to stand for any position in the Parliment....or to become the president of the country, then he/she must have at least a Master degree or more... Without having these qualifications you cannot stand, you cannot run for the post.... Ok, so I have a Master's in Computer Science, does that make me eligible for the post of Indian Prez Confused How will I crack a nuclear deal, maybe by creating another wikileaks right? Politics is a different track of studies, you can get master's and doctorates in learning game theories and strategies, but what you need to do to make a decision can only be learned from experience. And don't u think, we need to provide resources to the lower sections of the society too, so that they can be eligible for running for the office as per ur criteria Confused One more of my fave lines (damn, so many)... The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer Ouch

that rule should be there and we shld make grades of voters.... for the state government, Minimum +2 pass, for the county, 10th pass... How can I trust living in a country where no one is even ready to here what I have to say. I am lucky my parents were well-off to do, and they could afford to send me to school. But what would I be doing, had they been poor enough that they needed my help to make our ends meet. Which would mean I would have to skip school and work somewhr... I won't have voted ever, and how would I put forward my point to someone who discriminated against me just bcoz I din't have a high school degree? Acceptance is the key, we need to accept everyone and treat everyone equally...Big smile

I would like people of merit, geniuses, to manage the world and things would be totally different.Smile People of merit do hold the key to a successful nation, but how many of these ppl are actually interested in standing up for what they feel? How many would like to get down into the marshy waters and dirty themselves? Why is our 9-5 job and a monthly paycheck more important to us...? Forget all this, how many of these actually go back and vote? 

Anyways...Long post... Sorry guys, u all can skip reading it. I call this side-effects of not having ur boss arnd at work ROFL

Anyways, with this I am heading out for today...Might poke in my head every once in a while Embarrassed See u all later Hug

Edit: Vinu, my replies in Red,  Green n Pink LOL

Edited by axeion - 26 January 2011 at 9:30am

raffuchakkar

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Bye Ekta...catch ya later

fire_gun

Go to top