Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

if u go by Mandy's recipe then boil anda.. but butter on bread slices./.. grill them.. put one piece tomato on one bread slice and then put the egg on the slices sprinkle kali mirch and eat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if u want my recipe..i made some changes to it.. boil egg.. mash it.. put salt, peper, mayo in there and mix it.. make it like a spread and put it on bread slices.. enjoy.. i love it.. i have been eating it since 3 days..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hellooo Mithi garu..πŸ˜† .. i wont be shocked if i get to know SRK is bi..

thnx so much Pallo and Mandy as well : ) : ) : ) πŸ€—
me n poo chattg away on gtalk.. isleye ma appreciatn got delayed.. sorry 😳

ma frnd used to mke an egg sandwich aisi he.. bt instead of tomato .. she wud make a basic "hari chutney" and apply thin layer on one bread slice... jus an idea.. wud b grt dt way! do try for variation : )

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i sometimes feel Rakhi is better than these clowns..🀒

yep I agree she is in your face and doesnt pretend to be lady like.......except for that stint in her swayamvar............but i doubt anyone bought that!!!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shizaru

HI Raju Im not a fan of HR so didnt watch it what did she say?

Hiiii...I dont remember in detail lol..but she wasnt too good too..i dont think any of the actors are decent once they sit on that couchπŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im back πŸ˜ƒ

So today's grand revelation was that Nind is gay??? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: MithiBani

And Maya she was stoned? Really? She does look like a druggie now that I think of it.

She and her best friend Gauri. Heard that they go to London often for it. They were instrumental in bringing SRK-Hrithik closer.
Shizaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Im back πŸ˜ƒ

So today's grand revelation was that Nind is gay??? πŸ˜†

😳😳😳😳😳

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sussane was intoxicated for sure!! New side to her!
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

And LaraDutta was hyper. She was going gaga over Bhupati ye, Bhupat wo Bhupati Mr. Darcy and I'm from a nice family so I never go after married men. Yeah, right! Someone ask Shveta Jaishankar too.

Well! I don't blame the third wheel in a relationship because it's the people involved who take the vows to be faithful still don't go around painting that guy as innocent and sweet. Bhupati is a greedy, cheater.

I expect such immature behavior from young girls like Sonam and Deepika but all these older ones Rani, Vidya, Lara, Suzzane went bonkers in KWK.

Lara bahut Sati savitri ban rahi hai abhi. πŸ˜• She destroyed the friendship between Kelly Dorjee and Dino by having a thing with Dino behind Kelly's back. I caught Kelly and Lara in Goa once. They had three dogs with them and while Lara relaxed at the beach, Kelly was taking care of the dogs...giving them bottled mineral water. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

I remember Vani Jairam venting about Sarika when Kamal Hasan left her. See how the wheels of karma turn...Kamal did the same to Sarika. Dog!! 🀒
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Because they have free access to too many people to thoda boredom hota hai phir taste badalta hai. πŸ˜†

Too many options mein Boredom, toh life-long ek insaan le saath kitna boredom hota hoga 😲 

p.s. U guys are spoiling this lil kid πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail

She and her best friend Gauri. Heard that they go to London often for it. They were instrumental in bringing SRK-Hrithik closer.

who was stoned.........sorry cant keep going back to check the original thread coz im gayπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

so whats the theory here if you visit london you do drugs and are gay???