~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #6 : INVITES ONLY ~~ - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Revisiting an old gem on India's Republic Day!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW2aXc9xQ8[/YOUTUBE]

WreckLass thumbnail
Thanks Maya! Wow memories
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Revisiting an old gem on India's Republic Day!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW2aXc9xQ8[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Maya πŸ€— I remember when I watched this as a kid, I so wanted to learn tabla πŸ˜† I still want to 😳
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cheers for that Maya!!! Memories just flooded!

Ekta - Tabla is a great choice! Just as long you have strong fingers

I'll be back soon guys:)

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ maya ---raja is in news again---------

Raja Chaudhary assaulted Bigg Boss 4 winner, Shweta Tiwari, for a fourth time yesterday

Cops reached the end of their tether after Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari lodged a fourth complaint against husband Raja Chaudhary the TV actor infamous for beating up his actor wife and mauling and abusing a number of people for the same old reason.

Fed up with Chaudhary's terror tactics, a team of senior police officers at Malad police station has decided to extern the actor from the city, after he allegedly barged in Shweta's house to assault her, again.

Malad police station has decided to extern the actor from the city

Senior Inspector R Prabhu of Malad police station said, "Raja Chaudhary forcefully entered Shweta's house and assaulted her and her friend Abhinav Kohli."

He added, "As per court order, Raja is not supposed to go to Shweta's residence. But he breached the order. We have booked him for assaulting, trespassing, and abusing Shweta and Kohli.

He already has a number of cases against him, some at Oshiwara police station. And now we will extern him."

Shweta, who approached the police last morning, said, she needed police protection as Raja has been doing this as a routine.

The fourth and the latest complaint lodged by Shweta claims that Raja came to her residence at Shiv Shakti society at Chincholi Bunder in Malad at around 1 am on Tuesday.

"According to Shweta, Raja abused them, as he wanted to take their daughter with him," Prabhu added. Now, Raja is all set to be a tadipar, thanks to the number of cases piling up against him.

Before this, he had created a ruckus at Shweta's house in October, when she was an inmate at the Big Boss house. He had also slapped Kohli and abused Shweta's mother.

Raja, meanwhile, is absconding. "Policemen had gone to search for him at his Lokhandwala residence, but he has fled," Prabhu said.

Incidentally, Raja was detained last year at Sao Paola, Argentina, where he was shooting for a reality show. Allegedly, he was profane to his fellow contestants while inebriated.

Ek Cutting!
Tadipar
Tadipar actually means externment from the city. The word originated after members of the underworld were forced to live out of the city by law enforcement authorities, because of their unlawful activities, a measure  to curb crime.

axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Cheers for that Maya!!! Memories just flooded!

Ekta - Tabla is a great choice! Just as long you have strong fingers

I'll be back soon guys:)

I do have strong fingers πŸ˜ƒ I learned playing Congo while in school, never practiced though πŸ˜•

See you later πŸ˜ƒ

In the baje sargam video that I posted above, at 2:36 the Odissi dancer is Protima Bedi (Pooja Bedi's mom).

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

In the baje sargam video that I posted above, at 2:36 the Odissi dancer is Protima Bedi (Pooja Bedi's mom).

Aww Maya πŸ€—
Eku - And I wanted to learn flute, still do!😳
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Aww Maya πŸ€—

isha ..aapke ke liye khabarπŸ˜‰    its on veena  malik πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰plzz visit page107
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Aww Maya πŸ€—

Lol...We should take up lessons then πŸ˜ƒ Let me find some good teachers in ur area and mine πŸ˜›

p.s. Heading out of office in another hour or so...Severe weather alert πŸ˜†