~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #6 : INVITES ONLY ~~ - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

What did Kajol do? I must've missed that part. πŸ˜•

Look @ Sohail and wifey...yeh Pallu lene ka kaunsa tareeka hai. πŸ˜• And Sohail ki chappal. LOL!!

how can u ignore his gulaabi shirt???πŸ˜†
just got to  know why manoj tiwari marriage failed  and why ravi kishan wife  is  always upset abt ravi love affairsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..mil gaya proofπŸ˜‰

news was for plain  funπŸ˜‰ so enjoy itπŸ˜‰
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
I have officially become the "Creative Head" of the DID Forum....🀣 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1600009

Look at the replies, daro mat only 3 replies πŸ˜†

Originally posted by prodigy007

Sonali was on stage to announce the winner of the 'best actor' category or some other category can't recall now, it was Devgan the victor & she basically went all out & said how important he is to her being her best friend! Kajol went up on stage to receive it on his behalf she met the other 2 people on stage but didnt even acknowledge Sonali at all just blanked her completely!

Hmmm...Kajol and her snooty behavior. 🀒 The frumpy lady can act and hence all the nakhras. 🀒
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

just got to  know why manoj tiwari marriage failed  and why ravi kishan wife  is  always upset abt ravi love affairsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..mil gaya proofπŸ˜‰

news was for plain  funπŸ˜‰ so enjoy itπŸ˜‰

This has to be old.. cuz a week ago i read kissenwa's interview where he said tht man (Manoj) is hungry for publicity.. and why are they standing like tht??? Funny...πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prodigy007

You're not the only one Mihir! :)

Hahah thats good to hear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Quick question, I just got Inception DVD...still debating whether should see it or not...can anyone help out πŸ˜•

Anil Kapoor, Sridevi and Salman Khan to go 3D for Mr. India II!

Anil Kapoor and Sridevi in Mir. India (photo courtesy audioadda.com)

Mogambo: Amrish Puri v/s Salman Khan

Check it out; according to the TOI the Mr. India sequel is going to be shot in 3D! Gosh I have so many memories from that movie "Calendar khanna do!" something about "teja's bheja" and of course who can forget "Mogambo khush hua!" Lol. That was so huge, they even invented his mental villainous nephew, Crime master Gogo for "Andaaz Apna Apna" (who has his own Facebook fanpage btw). Can you tell I'm an old-time Bollywood junkie yet? But I digress… the sequel to Anil Kapoor's 1987 sci-fi hit will be produced by Boney Kapoor with a Sridevi comeback. Apparently Salman Khan is slated to play the bad guy (can you just picture it?!) I hope he does, that would be legendary :)

Do you think Salman Khan would make a good Mogambo?

• Hell ya!
  • Maybe (He has a lot of real life practice!)
  • No way, he should stick to being the hero
  • Don't know, don't care.

Originally posted by Pulwasha

how can u ignore his gulaabi shirt???πŸ˜†

I know!! πŸ˜† But this guy...Yash Birla takes the cake...Look at him..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

SRK, Ash at Neelam's reception
Originally posted by Nishita123

Seema Khan ne khud design kiya lagta hai ye style and her hubby's chappal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah...usko blouse dikhana tha. No doubt it's nice but puhleaze, respect the pallu. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Hahah thats good to hear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Quick question, I just got Inception DVD...still debating whether should see it or not...can anyone help out πŸ˜•

I've heard mixed reviews about it! Ekta would be the astute judge on it! I think she's seen it!