Behenein
Behenein

Article: Bad is good for Rituraj!

r_ahmed_shah Senior Member
r_ahmed_shah
r_ahmed_shah

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Bad is good for Rituraj!

Rituraj Singh, who's still remembered for his villainous act in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and Jyoti, is now all set to ruffle feathers in the Shastri household by creating trouble for Shamal ( Manoj Mishra) and Akashi ( Adaa Khan) in Behnein.

"I play Goyal — a businessman — who is all set to create trouble in Shamal and Akashi's life. This is my first association with JD Majethia's Hats Off Productions," he says. The actor seems to be mastering the art of playing a villain on the small screen. "Yes, the past few roles of mine have been all negative. Especially, my character in Sita Aur Geeta which was an out an out typical Bollywood villain type character. It worked well with the masses," says Rituraj.

But doesn't he worry being typecast? "As long as my characters are appreciated, negative will remain positive for me. As for worrying about being typecast, I have a huge body of work to speak for myself. I have been in the industry for the past 17 years. I have hosted shows, done comedy, serious and negative roles all in the past and I am comfortable in any role as long as it excites me," he says.

nilmin Senior Member
nilmin
nilmin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top