DareDevil Recalled to Life

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guyz,

So if you are in mood of reading some super bakwass plz read on, if not, then also read on because I demand so...after so many months of friendship and mutual Dutta love thoda Bakwass karne ka haqq banta hai mera...sooo tum logo ko bhugatana to padega..πŸ˜†

Anyways,  the day started with as usual groan...why? because it was monday morning...need i say more...anyways..then to add more blues..read in paper that Pandit Bhimsen Joshi ji died. 😭

It felt bad that such a talented man was taken away..God rest his soul.😭

So, with work and bad mood surrounding me, I did the one thing that cheers me up. Read Comics..πŸ˜ƒ  Yes. I do still read comics, any objections...Its fun. its light and reading material on the run..
So anyways, i keep a stack of my favorites in the dest drawer cupke se...So i was browsing a Spiderman series and came across an ad for Daredevil comics...

Daredevil is a Marvel creations comic superhero who is blind but has heightened senses trained in martial arts and a ruthless killer....he is lawyer by profession and his alter ego Matt Murdock is a sleek  fellow with quick temper who is always unlucky in love...his love and Flame is Electra who is also a awesome fighter and athlete. For those who are intrigued....Ben Affleck impersonated DareDevil in the movie DareDevil with Jeniffer garner and Colin Farell.

here are some links: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGT246-6SgY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9DvFMnvkw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By0z8iLVO4E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZA_CkcJoJA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZA_CkcJoJA&feature=related

So when i saw that i suddenly had this crazy idea...it would be sooooo COOOL if dutta did a DareDevil, Hai Na? I mean he is superhero of sorts for us too. With his eyes gone his other senses might work overtime and still help him fight his enemies...

After watching the episode today.. i was even more enthused about Dutta defeating his enemies in Daredevil style and then getting his eyesight back.. after all in precap he did recognize Chaskar, Right?

It would be a different track too. i don't think they have ever shown a blind hero fighting back in serials...movies yes, Sanjay dutt in dushman., and recenty nitin mukesh in lafangey parindey...

So it would be awesome watching a blind Dutta fighting the Goons and chaskar, even in incapacitated state and still winning hands down..Andha hoke bhi bhari padega sher in Gidaron par...Akhir Sher ghayal hi kyun na ho khoonkhar hota hai....then during the fight he might get his eyes back or something and then go to Nakku..whatever...wo CVs handle kare but...jaise aaj Dutta welded that knife..i was super excited...i like a a&&kicking Dutta more than any whinny Dutta...so I say D For Daredevil and D for Dutta Sriram Patil..

Aur to aur this will prove to all duffers like Chaskar and Suds and Kala ...That..Sau sonar ki aur Ek lauhar ki hoti hai...

Bakwass Khatam ..πŸ˜†...ab aap log aapna kaam aaram se kar sakte hai...I will shut up now..😳

Loves and Hugs...
Dutta addict Shilpi

Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shilpi !
Actually i love ur idea 
Though i think chaskar kay cjhakkay choot gaye kπŸ˜† Dutta ko dekh kar 
he will faint without even fighting !

And  yes Dutta can fight off with eyes or without eyes !

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey shilpi,
Tera demand karne ka style hume pasand aaya.
I really liked ur idea.It will be fun to watch him beating chaskar black & blue.

On a side note,i have not seen this movie,but thanks to u ,now after seeing the trailer i am palnning to watch it next weekend.

To is prakar se aap hume bich bich me apni writing se enlighten kar sakti hai,aap ko hum puri izzazat dete haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pooja
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey shilpi,

Tera demand karne ka style hume pasand aaya.
I really liked ur idea.It will be fun to watch him beating chaskar black & blue.

On a side note,i have not seen this movie,but thanks to u ,now after seeing the trailer i am palnning to watch it next weekend.

To is prakar se aap hume bich bich me apni writing se enlighten kar sakti hai,aap ko hum puri izzazat dete haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pooja

Sabse pahele to thank you i didn't think that my super bakwaas actually deserved an answer. yes, watch the movie..especially the part where he tries to feel his love up in the rain its very touching....i would love to see that between Tasha. and i want to see action..dutta looks good when fighting.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

Hey Shilpi !
Actually i love ur idea 

Though i think chaskar kay cjhakkay choot gaye kπŸ˜† Dutta ko dekh kar 
he will faint without even fighting !

And  yes Dutta can fight off with eyes or without eyes !

Chaskar ki bhaugiri...bhigi billigiri bann jayegi...mewwww mewwwwwπŸ˜†
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey shilpi.....

nice topic......

even i feel that dutta looks good n more convincing in his fighting avataar...........

i think its comes naturally for mishal bcos he is trained in martial arts..........

mm.... fighting here wud b tough, but ppl who know martial arts wil definitely b trained to defend themselves in every way possible, so he shd b good even when he is blind..... i wud luv to see dutta fight chaskar......... i dont think chaskar wil faint seeing dutta, but when he realizes he is blind, probably he wil try taking advantage of this situation...... but sher tho sher hey.......

he wil fight back.........

lets c wat comes up in the serial...........

hope they surprise us.........

luv n tc
divya
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: dc17-7

hey shilpi.....

nice topic......

even i feel that dutta looks good n more convincing in his fighting avataar...........

i think its comes naturally for mishal bcos he is trained in martial arts..........

mm.... fighting here wud b tough, but ppl who know martial arts wil definitely b trained to defend themselves in every way possible, so he shd b good even when he is blind..... i wud luv to see dutta fight chaskar......... i dont think chaskar wil faint seeing dutta, but when he realizes he is blind, probably he wil try taking advantage of this situation...... but sher tho sher hey.......

he wil fight back.........

lets c wat comes up in the serial...........

hope they surprise us.........

luv n tc
divya

Hey div,

yeah.....but Duta was looking so lethal yesterday with knife...awesomey....i am still in dutta land...😳
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shilpita!!! What an idea!!! DAREDEVIL!!! Indeed! I like the thought of it already! Waise bhi Chaskar will become bhigi billi once he realizes Dutta, the Sher is alive!

Your so-called bakwas was quite entertaining actually!
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: mozart66

Shilpita!!! What an idea!!! DAREDEVIL!!! Indeed! I like the thought of it already! Waise bhi Chaskar will become bhigi billi once he realizes Dutta, the Sher is alive!

Your so-called bakwas was quite entertaining actually!

Thank you Thank you...dekho kya din aa gaye hai Hum LTL waasio ke..aajkal show se jayada to hume yahan wahan ki bakwaas lagti hai...πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
As such I like the idea of a Dutta using his BRAINS and senses. BUT...Dutta is Dutta also becuz of his intense eyes. Ab I prefer the non-andha Dutta only. But yes if they want to drag this andha track then the idea of daredevil Dutta is the best.