Pratigya
Pratigya

Is Aarushi A Liar ???

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Gosh...... i haven't taken that name in ages LOL

she who must not be seen or heard proves today how much of a despo she is to be where the action takes place

POP's quit the :bs:....... she doesn't really want to go home.............

KN clearly & scornfully set her free today in front of several witnesses, (and i started cheering that we have been saved Tongue) ...............but instead of thanking her lucky stars and hightailing it back to the green house ASAP while the cops are there to offer protection from SS (and before they remember it takes 2 to commit bigamy and cart her to jail too)............ what does she do? She stays put and now rumour has it that Kesar will be sent packing instead.........

My question is.......... POPs are we really supposed to belive from her actions that this is a scared teenager who now has 1 mission in life - to run back to mummy papa and live a life of seclusion & reflection ???

For this major blooper (today again after commiting the same in yesterday's maha epi ) the POP's get a big fat F-

Edited by yemi3006 - 24 January 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepiersuki11AlwayshopefulcorvetteFilza.CrAzYRED-Sheena-....Poojie....

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Yemi, you're right, she's still hanging around, but with no explanation as to why she didn't just go.
I'd like to see the cops questioning KN about his second wife, and i hope he tells them how she was the one who took his arm and walked him to the mandap so she gets arrested as well.  He'll do anything to save his own neck and will think that will drop that charge against him and SS will get him out of the attempted murder mess.
She could have gone straight home from the hospital instead of lurking around kriya all the while. Behudi Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierHot_Indo_ChillyCrAzYRED---Yemi---

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Yemi, you're right, she's still hanging around, but with no explanation as to why she didn't just go.
I'd like to see the cops questioning KN about his second wife, and i hope he tells them how she was the one who took his arm and walked him to the mandap so she gets arrested as well.  He'll do anything to save his own neck and will think that will drop that charge against him and SS will get him out of the attempted murder mess.
She could have gone straight home from the hospital instead of lurking around kriya all the while. Behudi Angry

if she is really serious about owning up to her "mistake" like she told her parents, she should turn herself in for committing a crime........ i'm sure the courts usually take a sincere showing of remorse and acceptance of culpability into consideration during sentencing

and as proof of her returning sanity (if she ever was ever really) i would imagine she would prefer spending sometime in jail away from the reach of RED than to " fullfil all her new relationships" as she pompously declared to a room full of takurs.

Edited by yemi3006 - 24 January 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_ChillyCrAzYRED

42riya Groupbie
42riya
42riya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

KN should not skid away this time... he's the one who is behind all this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly---Yemi---

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

if she is really serious about owning up to her "mistake" like she told her parents, she should turn herself in for committing a crime........ i'm sure the courts usually take a sincere showing of remorse and acceptance of culpability into consideration during sentencing

and as proof of her returning sanity (if she ever was ever really) i would imagine she would prefer spending sometime in jail away from the reach of RED than to " fullfil all her new relationships" as she pompously declared to a room full of takurs.

Just think how romantic it would be for the 2 of them in jail, their paths crossing, him giving her lecherous looks, and her trying to look angry (she mainly looks like she suffers from exreme constipation when angry).  They ought to try that, and do a 'Prison Break' for them.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yemi3006

Just think how romantic it would be for the 2 of them in jail, their paths crossing, him giving her lecherous looks, and her trying to look angry (she mainly looks like she suffers from exreme constipation when angry).  They ought to try that, and do a 'Prison Break' for them.LOL

DeadDeadDead @ bold

please dont give the POPs any ideas.......... LOLLOLLOL

but I can actually imagine the takurs attempting a jail break for KN and deciding to take her along whether she likes it or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top