Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Saptapadi- Naitik Akshara- A theme went astray? (Page 6)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

@ Shriya naksh, @ sachi16

Thanks for the appriciations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

Thanks smrth ... I did not know it was risky to have your own picture as profile picture here. But so foolish of me really Confused, as I wondered too all this time why none of your have your own picture in the profile picture (display image). So I think this is the reason. I will change too ...

@Polki_Zofi,

Don't get alarmed…This site is safe and people around here are decent…my suggestion was just a normal precaution for any cyber activity…

About Akshara, as you've correctly addressed it tot Charu, she would give you better analysis…

Friends, today being holiday, it was my pleasure to mingle here freely...from tomorrow, would be again under time rule of evening/morning interaction…please bear my late replies…

moonlight08

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
#smrth: Hey I know people are the nicest here, but I love my safety so I agree to remain cautious!  So Thank you for the suggestion !!! Wink

Maybe I freaked charu LOLLOLWink ... she must be thinking "ahhhhh ShockedDead ..." ... LOLBig smile (just kidding ... but maybe LOL)

moonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

Yes, I wish Akshara could also give him more time. Maybe spend more time in bed ... maybe go elsewhere. Maybe she is in an inertia in which she cannot realize the fact that he is drifting into a sphere where he gets and next thing he knows is that she is gone. He might have many feelings stored in him, which might be his frustation too (also I am surprised why she have nothing in store inside her in this matter! I don't know again how it work in India, or women in Europe might have different chemical composition ...

@ Polki_Zofi,

Their time in bad is very much there ( talk of the babiesWink)LOLWink-as well are her 'chemicals' (as you are putting it..LOL), and if she were to suppress them, our fultu 'chemical' Hero won't allow her to go 'chemical deficient'WinkTongue...after all its written in the vowsLOL. We have been being given ample hints, time and again, by some suggestive romantic scenes. Would that, we would be getting more frequent and spicier array of such scenes!Confused

India in general, as compared to West, is more conservative in matter of public display of affection and middleclass encourages prudishness (as late as my elder uncles and aunts, they won't even speak each other's name- my parents were convention breakers!Big smile). This serial being a prime time family drama, we'll have to stay contented *sigh* with whatever crumbs they throw at us...Cry

Of lately , the script is holding tight and incidences, very much plausibleThumbs Up. The character Baisa, we may loathe her, but certainly probable in real life, more as a matriarchal head of family then a late insertion as elder sister. The 'godbharai' tension surrounding eminent guests -their assumed affronts and host's anxieties-as well as clashes of Egos (nani-baisa), all are probable scenes in actuality.

Munna's importunate insistence on apology from Baisa was illtimes,(so much so that I almost expected Akshara's disapproving intervention)... especially when elder's were showing regret. That gave Baisa an opportunity to take affront.

Whatever hatred she aroused, the actor portraying Baisa had done swell job. She fitted the bill imperiousness, rigidity, sharpness, ultra conservative bent allowing no breach...all these were carried out competently. Her sharp departing dialogues were touch real; the condoning daughter over DIL or brushing aside her apologies with a sneer ( maafi to khabar nahi- ashirvad he...), her concern for family (kathor dikhu per purani rit he...), however disagreeable to us, or typical knot over ladla munna- (eklota waris- dharohar) and parting shot ( maybe we elders are less intelligent but you can't match experience we possess.) all are tight script and reality touch...This along with Nani's emotional departure is in tune with their dictum of not letting absolute blackness in- keeping them grey.

This is what we have been applauding repeatedly. In comparison they are never overboard bizarre or bitchiness- so much rampant in other soaps...whatever other shortcomings present here.

Edited by smrth - 27 January 2011 at 8:55pm

moonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Physical disability may yet be overcome but how can you help those whose mind has worn the crutches! The fickle, fickle Nandini is fast losing all claims to sympathy. How long will she continue to cast a shadow of her imagined grief over those who are her well wishers- for all her supposed sensitivity? How low should her husband lay prostrate at her feet to prove his genuineness? But well lessoned should her two over anxious well wishers stand to interfere unwisely next time. She may not merit it- her fickleness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08

Go to top