Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Saptapadi- Naitik Akshara- A theme went astray? (Page 5)

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Had holiday today, and not planned much social, today…so splurged here extensively after a long time…now going out…take care.Thumbs Up

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

smrth

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

As for Akshara ... she is a simple girl, as I once mentioned, with huge expectations on her. Only thing I wonder is why she don't let her husband have the greater priority in her life! Because it is him for whom she know all the people (her in laws), and without him no other relation have much of a meaning! If this is how she will distance herself from him ... then Naitik might deviate, and will it be such a surprise?

The in laws at her place don't make it any easier for her. Fine, this is her culture and she loves it (beyond my imagination, but OK!) ... still, I think her husband must take a front seat. What if he want separate living? Then will she blow him away with some step like "you go away, I'll stick with the family"!! In that case, maybe the man might conclude that "he did not get the right life partner"!

Does she give him time in bed? Also, what is wrong when such a nice man she is married to, she is still confused about her love with him LOL? ...

But the COLORS... songs ... dances ... they are the things really which keeps hypnotizing me.

Love u guyz ... I just wrote all what kept coming in my heart ... LOL ... keep having fun!

I really look forward to some Colors in my own sister in laws many marriage related parties ahead. Already her friends, cousins ... we all sit and talk LOLBig smile ... and many things are so funny ... but so cute too LOLSmileWink ....

Hi,

Akshara is certainly not a simple girl ! a girl who can tame ppl. like Singhania's cannot be simple....

i agree with u..song n dance, colors of weddings, functions, festivals fascinate me also...the reason i'm still hooked to YR is that i still get goosebumps when i watch naksh together..therez something in them which i dun find in any of the couples...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by smrth

@ renu
 I identify with your feelings. I too watch it intermittently missing many links'I've been late entrant here, tentatively posting first time here, ( post titled 'Morning Light') at their Mahashivratri sparkle (and wasted that time too) during Nandini MU'Things are moving steadily downward'why won't they  hire original talent if they were really wishing a fine product?!..  But market will take care'improve or vanish'interim, we can ridicule them to our heart's content'

( P.S. Have you not enforced other part of vows to be renewed too?!Wink After all It's your right'My better half wouldn't budge a step until I Lead her!Big smile)

yaar firstly plz don't call me charudi Big smile i'm not that old...and if we measure knowledge & wisdom then ur much elder to me...i love reading ur posts..

vaise when naksh got married, we had a good discussion over it

now i dun feel like reading it again Big smile uskko bhi 2 yrs ho gaye and so much changed..with 2 kids , i feel my life is finished...Hats off to all the mommies out there! Hug

saptpadi ho ya saat phere..when a girl gets married, she doesn't know it's meaning..she doesn't know the meaning of marriage also...marriage for me meant leaving my parents forever....but then i found the love of my life and i was on cloud 9...now if u ask me, my parents also seem to be strangers ......that affection has reduced a lot......with time, love also transforms....every relation changes.....after kids, it's  difficult to keep that initial years of marriage wala magic alive...marriage NOW means 24X 7 ka jhanjat..saas bahu chik chik (honestly i cannot find solution to saas bahu problems, nor can i answer my saas back but by God's grace, i can do my manmaani thanks to my hubby), bachon ko sambhalo...i'm trying to find a new direction of my life in which therez satisfaction that i've lived life to the fullest...i want to work i want to earn...i just hope i'm able to do it... 

As for Naitik, u asked for my input,..what should i say Big smile the man is neither here nor there....i love certain things abt him..his undying love for akshara, even if it's not reciprocated well, it's there....hats off ! Tongue naitik's love for his family...he has a rebellious streak in him but he loves to stay in his limits too..fine ! everyone has their priorities...goes without saying, i love him more than akshara..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthMadhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
It's a pleasure to read ur post...great observation... I must say... I love Traditional Marriage and all rituals... It's just great and best part of our culture I think...you did a fab job...ClapClapClapClap

smrth

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thanks smrth ... I did not know it was risky to have your own picture as profile picture here. But so foolish of me really Confused, as I wondered too all this time why none of your have your own picture in the profile picture (display image). So I think this is the reason. I will change too ... thank you so much for this information, maybe you saved me from some future problem! OuchConfused. Specially I use my husband's notebook (we share between his works ... sometimes I just take it  LOL ... I don't want my own because then its not fun at all LOL).

Anyways, thank you for being so warm. I don't know how Indian I might be LOL, but I knew about it so less, and now I really got to know about how it might be LOL. All I've known in my life was Poland, and I toured France once, but that is neighbouring country LOL. Yes, Poland have been through alot, during all of Europe's history due to our location, and we have stood tall and strong! We have been harshly treated at times, but we never gave up! Smile ... and its we are Slavs. Slav is a sub race in Poland, we are same as Russians, Serbs, Czechs, Lithuanians, Ukrainians etc (and some other broken part of the Yugoslavija). Many glorious history, cannot be shared in here so I will skip with this introduction.

Yes, Poland stood against the Ottoman empire, but we have not much against Muslims in particular Smile. There are good people, and infact one of our closest friend in Poland is a Kashmiri Muslim man who is married to another Polish (and she is my best friend tooSmile). We all met each other during the same period of time. Some Indian students (5 I think) and this Kashmiri student who liked to call himself Kashmiri only (no Indian or Pakistan). Well my husband never had a problem, and they were quite close friends. Still are, and infact both have together done very successfully in related business, and still remain best friends! They have been married 6 years, and we 5 years Big smile ... not much difference. Smile

#charu: Yes, I wish Akshara could also give him more time. Maybe spend more time in bed ... maybe go elsewhere. Maybe she is in an inertia in which she cannot realize the fact that he is drifting into a sphere where he gets and next thing he knows is that she is gone. He might have many feelings stored in him, which might be his frustation too (also I am surprised why she have nothing in store inside her in this matter! I don't know again how it work in India, or women in Europe might have different chemical composition ... but I quite don't understand if she have nothing in store inside her to express to him. Am I talking too much? LOL ... sometime you consider me if I say things not ok in India, or just tell me sweetly LOL). Atleast one thing I know with one Indian man as data, that they have their chemicals OK at all all times! and its so much fun! Tongue LOL

I love these traditional things... I am just waiting for the next song LOLWink ...

Edited by Polki_Zofi - 26 January 2011 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_moonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Big smile
Originally posted by smrth

yaar firstly plz don't call me charudi Big smile i'm not that old...and if we measure knowledge & wisdom then ur much elder to me...i love reading ur posts..

vaise when naksh got married, we had a good discussion over it

now i dun feel like reading it again Big smile uskko bhi 2 yrs ho gaye and so much changed..with 2 kids , i feel my life is finished...Hats off to all the mommies out there! Hug

saptpadi ho ya saat phere..when a girl gets married, she doesn't know it's meaning..she doesn't know the meaning of marriage also...marriage for me meant leaving my parents forever....but then i found the love of my life and i was on cloud 9...now if u ask me, my parents also seem to be strangers ......that affection has reduced a lot......with time, love also transforms....every relation changes.....after kids, it's  difficult to keep that initial years of marriage wala magic alive...marriage NOW means 24X 7 ka jhanjat..saas bahu chik chik (honestly i cannot find solution to saas bahu problems, nor can i answer my saas back but by God's grace, i can do my manmaani thanks to my hubby), bachon ko sambhalo...i'm trying to find a new direction of my life in which therez satisfaction that i've lived life to the fullest...i want to work i want to earn...i just hope i'm able to do it... 

As for Naitik, u asked for my input,..what should i say Big smile the man is neither here nor there....i love certain things abt him..his undying love for akshara, even if it's not reciprocated well, it's there....hats off ! Tongue naitik's love for his family...he has a rebellious streak in him but he loves to stay in his limits too..fine ! everyone has their priorities...goes without saying, i love him more than akshara..

Oh Charu, didn't you get the drift?...I do enjoy talking to you as equal, but bear with me it's my quirk that I speak to a friend extra politely when I want to nag or prod them into something and hence occasional...ji or di...Big smileit's fun... please allow me sometimes...LOL.ggggone...Clown

May your quest find its correct answer...

about Naitik...of lately, his character portrayal is much better then Akshara- a typical soap factory bahu- with much left to be desiredConfused

@ Gardes,

if you are reading...here is another graceful version courtesy CharuClapClap...I was not around here at that time....

The Seven Vows:  

Groom:

You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide welfare and happiness for you and our children.

Bride:

I am responsible for the home and all household responsibilities.

Groom:

Together we will protect our house and children.

Bride:

I will be by your side as your courage and strength. I will rejoice in your happiness. In return, you will love me solely.

Groom:

May we grow wealthy and prosperous and strive for the education of our children. May our children live long.

Bride:

I will love you solely for the rest of my life, as you are my husband. Every other man in my life will be secondary. I vow to remain chaste.

Groom:

You have brought sacredness into my life, and have completed me. May we be blessed with noble and obedient children.

Bride:

I will shower you with joy, from head to toe. I will strive to please you in every way I can.

Groom: You are my best friend, and staunchest well-wisher. You have come into my life, enriching it. God bless you.

Bride:

I promise to love and cherish you for as long as I live. Your happiness is my happiness, and your sorrow is my sorrow. I will trust and honor you, and will strive to fulfill all your wishes.

Groom:

May you be filled with joy and peace.

Bride:

I will always be by your side.

Groom:

We are now husband and wife, and are one. You are mine and I am yours for eternity.

Bride:

As God is witness, I am now your wife. We will love, honor and cherish each other forever.

and its fascinating preamble...ClapClap

Without exaggeration, the seven vows or pheras can be said to contain the crux of the practice of marriage. This is attributed to the fact that love marriages performed in temple, marking the holy priest and the almighty as the only witness, only consist of seven vows or pheras. These seven vows are the seven promises which the bride and the groom do to each other for a happy and prosperous life. They are bound together by an unseen bond protected by these promising words.

Edited by smrth - 26 January 2011 at 11:54am

moonlight08

Go to top