Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Saptapadi- Naitik Akshara- A theme went astray? (Page 4)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@ renu
 I identify with your feelings. I too watch it intermittently missing many links…I've been late entrant here, tentatively posting first time here, ( post titled 'Morning Light') at their Mahashivratri sparkle (and wasted that time too) during Nandini MU…Things are moving steadily downward…why won't they  hire original talent if they were really wishing a fine product?!..  But market will take care…improve or vanish…interim, we can ridicule them to our heart's content…

( P.S. Have you not enforced other part of vows to be renewed too?!Wink After all It's your right…My better half wouldn't budge a step until I Lead her!Big smile)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-_vinita_moonlight08

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
#smrth: Wow! I have been in PR forums too! I like that show too, I mean my sister in law likes it alot so I join in LOL!

By the way, wonderful thread you created! The thread have good views, perceptions, and thus wonderful contributions. You don't need to be a woman to enjoy drama or play or stories or even cartoons (I love cartoons and it is supposed to be a kid stuff LOLWink). 

I think marriages which occur through love and trust should be a commitment not only for a life time, but in fact the whole life time should be spent in such a learning attitude that the soul can also stay together in the after life! I believe deeply in the afterlife, and the concept of soul mates.

Unfortunately these days, neither some women and nor many men realize how precious a marriage is, which is based on the foundations of love. This is the most basic thing in a human's life and soul. While food and shelter are necessary elements for our survival (to keep breathing), eventually they are just for a mortal body which is always subjected to decay. However, love is just as immortal as God (In the Bible, it is said that GOD IS LOVE). Without it, life on this planet or the other will always be a heavy one.

Time roughens and makes many things difficult. But if two people can become one in real terms, they can always be a better force than a lone man/woman walking the same path.

We all would reasonably have different views. We are all different people (and in my case, I am only recently learning anything about India), and thus in my own point of view, "love" is something you can fall in only "once" in life. I know in Europe/Poland many people have different concept which is fast being copied in India aswell. But many (increasingly) in our land can see how beautiful this concept of Love and marriage was. For example back in Poland these days there is nothing really called "marriage" and love in its most natural terms is something only found in books. However, people (youths) are increasingly in demand of something more stable, something more meaningful in life. Well balanced, and the true source of joy.

Me being a Catholic, have faith involved in it too. Also, many in my town, my country, have similar concepts.

Ofcourse, it becomes more difficult when you find the wrong person to lead your life with. Thus, better to be sure or atleast trust before you be with someone. In my case I hated any form of drinking (because my father, who I saw only a negligible times was a drunkard), I hate gamblers, and I love to avoid party animal people ... . I was fortunate to find one of the most simple, yet lovely person who had the better qualities in life. He did not earn much at that time, but was educated and sincere. Honest, soft spoken .... and he still is the same man. Someone I can rely on (in fact, that is him and me on my display image here Smile). I like Pavitra Rashta because I too lived in a 2 bedroom flat back in Lodz LOL, ofcourse later with his success in his business venture, we now have much better, but those factors were not and still are not primary. I was alive and I am still similarly alive ... my smiles and my peace is in our only biggest property, and that property is "The Heart".

There is no career, no ambition, no money or no future when the future lacks heart and soul! If we want everything in life, it is like trying to grab alot of sand very tightly in the hand, and eventually everything flows away! We can only have this much ... and it is a story of shared compromises, adjustments and devoted feelings distractingly towards each other.

If you can have the knowledge of love and the idea of how to handle it clear in your mind, then the journey of life is possible ... and those vows can really work too. If you cannot make up your mind on what should get priority (I mean, why you are actually earning, working for ...), then you have a difficult and confused life ahead, which is always a rush and never in any stability.

Whatever I wrote are things I learnt in my mind, and much from my Kochanie Wink ... and it is a journey of learning forever.

I learn so much everyday ... and from here I learnt so much! You guyz are so gr8! ... I wish to learn more about India, and think on it ... to see it more closely and see how it can benefit a life to make it more beautiful to live Smile (isn't that what should be our aim? ... to make life beautiful?).

As for Akshara ... she is a simple girl, as I once mentioned, with huge expectations on her. Only thing I wonder is why she don't let her husband have the greater priority in her life! Because it is him for whom she know all the people (her in laws), and without him no other relation have much of a meaning! If this is how she will distance herself from him ... then Naitik might deviate, and will it be such a surprise?

The in laws at her place don't make it any easier for her. Fine, this is her culture and she loves it (beyond my imagination, but OK!) ... still, I think her husband must take a front seat. What if he want separate living? Then will she blow him away with some step like "you go away, I'll stick with the family"!! In that case, maybe the man might conclude that "he did not get the right life partner"!

Does she give him time in bed? Also, what is wrong when such a nice man she is married to, she is still confused about her love with him LOL? ...

But the COLORS... songs ... dances ... they are the things really which keeps hypnotizing me.

Love u guyz ... I just wrote all what kept coming in my heart ... LOL ... keep having fun!

I really look forward to some Colors in my own sister in laws many marriage related parties ahead. Already her friends, cousins ... we all sit and talk LOLBig smile ... and many things are so funny ... but so cute too LOLSmileWink ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_Apoorva_22moonlight08-.Shriya.-

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@ smrth thnxx 4 d fab postt.. well ma eng is ntt gudd LOL bt still i try to write in eng in d post LOL 
@renu dii luvv ur postt dats veryy funnyy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

@ Polki_Zofi,

Perhaps, by heart you are more Indian, your being Slav by birth. We are not much aware about your country. Nearest, i.ve ever been to it was German border. Had known it as a bit unfortunate historically to have existed on schism of fault line bet'n two great and expansionist nations Prussia and Russia…which have obliterated it existence for almost a century and even later it was worst buffeted in WW2 bet'n two rivals.  Though hardy nation, which has once acted as a bulwark against surging Islamic expansions and thus had secured Europe for Christian western civilization, has reasserted itself and doing well… So I was wondering your disposition towards understanding Indian system…where bond bet'n parents and children is expected to last life long. In Joint family, like Akshara's parents and married sons are living in a single household till their deaths, unlike western system of adult children moving out (and adopted here too by many now) after marriage. Both systems have advantages and disadvantages (perhaps beyond this post's scope). Hindu marriage unfolds in favour of former system and hence seven vows might be rendered somewhat inscrutable from western POV. But as one goes deeper, it actually stresses on two persons mutual bonding at its central theme.

I share your take on stability and substance through marriage. Akshara is in love with her husband, but shown preoccupied with other matters- cvs fault …their single dimensional portraits of too much responsible nature (unnatural) …and what we demand is correction there.

P.S. ( You two are looking lovely together…I too had some personal display initially here…then advised by a friend to remove personal images, this being an open forum…not that anything wrong here…just a suggestion…)

Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Kaumudi,

Where were you?

We had some nice discussions here... But perhaps too grave for the mood in the forum…LOLLOL

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

I for one missed your inputs....as well as Charuji...busy perhaps...But yes, study first...Big smile

moonlight08

Go to top