Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Saptapadi- Naitik Akshara- A theme went astray? (Page 3)

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 280

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
smrth did this so wonderfully. Before that for someone who don't know so much of the Hindu marriage culture in India and all, how can they know without english? She did something very important SmileWink. I learn so much from you and all LOLEmbarrassedSmile

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 2239

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

@ siya16

Thanks for the appreciation.

 

@ gutky

Thanks and a lovely post yourself.Clap

I was looking forward to varying shades of reflection. But perhaps members are not stepping forward from the reserve… By the way, wishing you a very happy marriage befitting your dreams.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 2239

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

smrth did this so wonderfully. Before that for someone who don't know so much of the Hindu marriage culture in India and all, how can they know without english? She did something very important SmileWink. I learn so much from you and all LOLEmbarrassedSmile

Smile

@ Polky Zofi,

I am glad that you found it helpful. What I did was in part a learning experience myself…scarce understanding its full reach… remembering those days when freshness of their concept was relatable to our marriage- up to some extent…though quickly disillusioned with their callous treatment- nowhere realistic anymore.

As a working man in business, I am a rarity on IF. Drawn to this site by a chance click, I quickly realized its disproportionate gender ratio. The initial lingering was more in exploration as a fan of two well conceived and brightly cast characters- Archana of PR and Akshara here-and hugely wasted away subsequently. By that time I'd some wonderful interaction and exposure to sharp minds- writing mature critiques or fitting ridicule as the case maybe.Hug On PR forum at least I have some male company, but here it appears a solo going (though never found it missing)… The two serials are very erratic watch, more as dinner time leisure watch (of course applauding two beauties and their struggles and mildly amused at makers' marketing acumen) then any serious attachment…keep missing many links…but one thing is sure. I love to return, time and again, to these two forums and their fascinating dialogues, irrespective of genders…Thumbs Up want to reflect more on your page 1 post….tomorrow.

Goodnight. Tc.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_-renu-moonlight08

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 1543

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Smrth and Ranu. both  of  you  did  the  brilliant  work  on  the  saptapadi.  thank  you  for  the  lovely  post. Ranu   i  like  the  7th  vachans   discription   about  love.
Smrth  i  like  the  translation of  all  vachans. it  reminded  me  my  marrige. I personaly  think  the  saptapadi  the  rasam  by  it  self  have  special  place in  all  the  marrried  couples. all  the  vachan  make  special  imprint  in the  heart. as  the  couple  move  forward in  their  journey  togather ,sometime  that   imprint  fade because  of  the  roughness  in  the  path  togather  and  some  time  circumstances   make  some  scratches  on  the  heart. but  the  togetherness  always  make  life  worth  living  . and  the  sapical  memories  and  the  saptapadi  have  that  spacial  bond  and  love  which  never  let you  down in the  journey  of  marrige. the  bonding  become  stroger  as  years  pass  by  and  one  day  person like  me  think  . is  that  the  same  parsone  i  met  one  day  who  was  stanger  to  me  and  now  the  same  persone  have  special  very  special  place  in  my  heart  . part  of  my  life  and  only  death  make  us  a part. the  caring  for  each  other, the  understanding  between  us  growing  day  by  day.and  you  reach  the  lavel  where  you  can  do  anything  to  make  that  person  happy . thats  the  one  and  only  motto  of  your  life. (i  think  i  am  talking  about  naitik?  ). when  ever  i  see  anyone  geting  marrided    its revind  my memories  about  my  saptapadi. biggest  day  of  my  life.Embarrassed

Here  if  we  talk  about  naksh  . they  have  the  spacial  bonding  . but  i  think after  nandinis  wedding  they  changed  akshara  so  much  its  some  time  hard  to  belive.  CV needs  to  do  something  about  it.


Edited by madhaviben - 25 January 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_-renu-moonlight08

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 3940

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

@ gutky

Thanks and a lovely post yourself.Clap

I was looking forward to varying shades of reflection. But perhaps members are not stepping forward from the reserve' By the way, wishing you a very happy marriage befitting your dreams.Thumbs Up


@ smrth

Thanks a lot for ur wishes…Big smile but I'm still studying my PG n i'm not engaged yet…… although the process for searching the groom have started… LOL but I think every Indian women will relate to ur post from their hearts n so did i… Very good that you explain the symbolism behind the rituals. Ancient cultures are never stupid. Rituals connect us to deeper levels of the psyche, but only if there is something more than doing things for the sake of doing them.Smile Keep up the good work! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthMadhavi_Dimoonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 2239

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Smrth and Ranu. both  of  you  did  the  brilliant  work  on  the  saptapadi.  thank  you  for  the  lovely  post. Ranu   i  like  the  7th  vachans   discription   about  love.
Smrth  i  like  the  translation of  all  vachans. it  reminded  me  my  marrige. I personaly  think  the  saptapadi  the  rasam  by  it  self  have  special  place in  all  the  marrried  couples. all  the  vachan  make  special  imprint  in the  heart. as  the  couple  move  forward in  their  journey  togather ,sometime  that   imprint  fade because  of  the  roughness  in  the  path  togather  and  some  time  circumstances   make  some  scratches  on  the  heart. but  the  togetherness  always  make  life  worth  living  . and  the  sapical  memories  and  the  saptapadi  have  that  spacial  bond  and  love  which  never  let you  down in the  journey  of  marrige. the  bonding  become  stroger  as  years  pass  by  and  one  day  person like  me  think  . is  that  the  same  parsone  i  met  one  day  who  was  stanger  to  me  and  now  the  same  persone  have  special  very  special  place  in  my  heart  . part  of  my  life  and  only  death  make  us  a part. the  caring  for  each  other, the  understanding  between  us  growing  day  by  day.and  you  reach  the  lavel  where  you  can  do  anything  to  make  that  person  happy . thats  the  one  and  only  motto  of  your  life. (i  think  i  am  talking  about  naitik?  ). when  ever  i  see  anyone  geting  marrided    its revind  my memories  about  my  saptapadi. biggest  day  of  my  life.Embarrassed

Here  if  we  talk  about  naksh  . they  have  the  spacial  bonding  . but  i  think after  nandinis  wedding  they  changed  akshara  so  much  its  some  time  hard  to  belive.  CV needs  to  do  something  about  it.

@ Madhaviben

That is what I intended-to initiate a relevant discussion on the course this serial taking and its deviation from the 'ideal they have set forth-at the same time, availing information on actual set of vows as requested by Polki_zofi. Renu's satire is an excellent comment on the crass incompetence that Cvs are hell bent on. May we have more such observations on other aspects…

 
"I personaly  think  the  saptapadi  the  rasam  by  it  self  have  special  place in  all  the  marrried  couples. all  the  vachan  make  special  imprint  in the  heart. as  the  couple  move  forward in  their  journey  togather ,sometime  that   imprint  fade because  of  the  roughness  in  the  path  togather  and  some  time  circumstances   make  some  scratches  on  the  heart. but  the  togetherness  always  make  life  worth  living ..."

 

"the  saptapadi  have  that  spacial  bond  and  love  which  never  let you  down in the  journey  of  marrige. the  bonding  become  stroger  as  years  pass  by  and  one  day  person like  me  think  . is  that  the  same  parsone  i  met  one  day  who  was  stanger  to  me  and  now  the  same  persone  have  special  very  special  place  in  my  heart  . part  of  my  life  and  only  death  make  us  a part. the  caring  for  each  other, the  understanding  between  us  growing  day  by  day.and  you  reach  the  lavel  where  you  can  do  anything  to  make  that  person  happy ..."

 

Wonderful !!! ClapPolki_Zofi if you are reading, this is what they (the vows) aim. The result depends on how you practice it.

 

Madhviben, I completely agree with your take on character Akshara'And once again, the best comment post here'ClapClapClap



Edited by smrth - 25 January 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 2239

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

@ gutky,

May you find your Beau ideal!Wink

 

I personally respect the meanings and intentions of some rituals, set by ancient seers. Though many a time they are endured only as a necessary drill not knowing what they (couple) are doing. And there is an opposing view too. Some fill the presence of chauvinist tone of patriarchal system, in form of heavier expectation from the bride … and yes, the credit for explanation source is due to Gardes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 2717

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@ smrth.....Smile

Hello !...Though I don't follow YRKKH regularly now, i cant help myself from returning to this forum time & again, for old times' sake....i have spent wonderful time here in the past, developed my writing skills here ( i was hitherto unaware of it, believe it or not LOL ...i wrote an 11 part ff here Embarrassed), n most importantly, have made the most  wonderful friends here.......

...post Naksh marriage, from around Nov 2009, it was clear that the NEW creatives for YR, headed by mISS gARIMA dIMRI Clown, were highly incompetent n had been PLAIN LUCKY to have gotten into the shoes of the old creatives Cool, who had come up with a mind-blowing concept & an endearing fresh lead pair, with their "OH SO SWEET SUGARY, DIPPED IN HONEY" kind of romance......I, along with many others  had put up several posts requesting DKP to sack Miss Dimri, but DKP is known for its egoistic & stubborn stance Ouch.....

...As for your THIS POST, only one word.....FANTABULOUS......infact reading it in detail made me almost renew my marriage vows, u know LOL.....I think i should reveal to my husband who he needs to say thanks to......Big smile

cheers....Thumbs Up Clap

(ps- thanks for your lovely comments....Big smile )









Edited by -renu- - 26 January 2011 at 12:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_moonlight08

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Natik..Naitik..Naitik..Sab Log Aate Hi Honge.....

2

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 10   Views: 5063

.StarryPhoenix 10 5063 13 October 2009 at 1:55am by .StarryPhoenix
Keh bhi dijiayay akshara ji!!!plz akshara ji!

2 3 4 5

Author: amEn.aaMir   Replies: 35   Views: 10175

amEn.aaMir 35 10175 04 September 2009 at 3:07pm by amEn.aaMir
Natik Manofy Akshara and Akshara wants to confess

Author: Fatima..   Replies: 0   Views: 6004

Fatima.. 0 6004 28 August 2009 at 1:18pm by Fatima..
From Naitik JEE to NAITIK!...

Author: Fatima..   Replies: 6   Views: 4750

Fatima.. 6 4750 24 August 2009 at 12:36pm by -Ami-
TB video:Naitik in StarSansaar/Naitik's fmly intro

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 6   Views: 4745

AreYaar 6 4745 24 March 2009 at 12:54pm by AreYaar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index