Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -renu-

REALLY ???????????????.....😲😲

n all this while, Akshi thought that her 7 steps meant : πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

1) This First step is to ensure that he feeds his family
πŸ˜•This First step is to ensure that SHE  feeds HIS family (24X7, keep FEEDING everyone...literally ) πŸ˜†

2) This Second step is for his strength for the family
πŸ˜• This Second step is for THE strength OF the family( so FEED them more ) πŸ˜†

3)This Third step is for the wealth for the family
πŸ˜•This Third step is for the wealth for the family ( Keep them WELL-FED.....they can then earn more ) πŸ˜†

4)This Fourth step is for the Happiness and peace for the family
πŸ˜•This Fourth step is for the Happiness and peace for the family, EXCEPT NAITIK's  (A family WELL-FED is a peaceful family. Also bow down to all TAUNTS n TAANAS, n accept them as PRASAD ) 

5)This Fifth step is for the kids in the family
πŸ˜•This Fifth step is for the SADELA ROMANCEs of the family ( take all the gaalis in the process ) 

6)This sixth step is for good seasons
πŸ˜•This sixth step is for good SEASONAL DELICACIES ( keep cooking, but make sure u ignore your hubby in the process) πŸ˜ƒ

7)This seventh step is for the divine bond of friendship between the husband and wife
πŸ˜•This seventh step is for the divine bond of friendship between the husband and WHOEVER FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND (deeply sympathize with her, & understand her love ) πŸ˜ƒ

tHIS iS oUR aKSHI mADAM fOR U πŸ˜•  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜²

(PS- smrth-FABULOUS POST by u πŸ‘πŸΌ.....please take mine in good humour πŸ˜ƒ )

BRILLIANT πŸ‘πŸ€—
_Divya_ thumbnail

πŸ˜•This First step is to ensure that SHE  feeds HIS family (24X7, keep FEEDING everyone...literally ) πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• This Second step is for THE strength OF the family( so FEED them more ) πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•This Third step is for the wealth for the family ( Keep them WELL-FED.....they can then earn more ) πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•This Fourth step is for the Happiness and peace for the family, EXCEPT NAITIK's  (A family WELL-FED is a peaceful family. Also bow down to all TAUNTS n TAANAS, n accept them as PRASAD ) 

πŸ˜•This Fifth step is for the SADELA ROMANCEs of the family ( take all the gaalis in the process ) 

πŸ˜•This sixth step is for good SEASONAL DELICACIES ( keep cooking, but make sure u ignore your hubby in the process) πŸ˜ƒ

7)This seventh step is for the divine bond of friendship between the husband and wife
πŸ˜•This seventh step is for the divine bond of friendship between the husband and WHOEVER FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND (deeply sympathize with her, & understand her love ) πŸ˜ƒ

(PS- smrth-FABULOUS POST by u πŸ‘πŸΌ.....please take mine in good humour πŸ˜ƒ )

Awesome DiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
doing everything 4 his family.....nt 4 him😑Ouch
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey, Renu that was too good and funny.πŸ˜† πŸ‘This is what they have reduced My (!!πŸ˜‰) Akshi to….Cvs better take heed.😑

As I suspected, for many these vows an obsolete ritual... for many quite meaningful.😊

smrth thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

BRILLIANT πŸ‘πŸ€—

Charudi,

Apt as everβ€¦πŸ˜†but where is your note on yr. fav. Naitik? now that yr. fav. washboard Akshi is well taken?πŸ˜‰ Your take on Saptapadi itself?....πŸ€—

_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

woow renu di... it was reallly awesome....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u described each n every steps fabulously with pretext to Akshi madam..... n the best was 7th one...🀣
@ smrth as always ur post is really impressive and inspiring...πŸ‘πŸΌ Hats off to u πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by gutky - 13 years ago
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ smrth it was indeed a very lovely post and I cherished each and every line of urs... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ very nice job done dear and it is really meaningful especially for the bride to be …(like me) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U've done a beautiful description and explication of each seven vows which according to me is one of the rituals having great significance in India even today….😊 Hindu marriages have so many meanings in each process and part of the ceremony, but sadly most of the people don't realize what it means really? I think each and every person should be aware of what each vow means and in what they're consenting. πŸ˜ƒThe seven vows made during Saat Phere make the bond of marriage immortal. All these vows and steps have their own ritual significance and meant to invoke a great future ahead. thanks a lot for sharing.. πŸ˜† 

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
smrth did this so wonderfully. Before that for someone who don't know so much of the Hindu marriage culture in India and all, how can they know without english? She did something very important πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. I learn so much from you and all πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

😊
smrth thumbnail

@ siya16

Thanks for the appreciation.

@ gutky

Thanks and a lovely post yourself.πŸ‘

I was looking forward to varying shades of reflection. But perhaps members are not stepping forward from the reserve… By the way, wishing you a very happy marriage befitting your dreams.πŸ‘πŸΌ

smrth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

smrth did this so wonderfully. Before that for someone who don't know so much of the Hindu marriage culture in India and all, how can they know without english? She did something very important πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. I learn so much from you and all πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

😊

@ Polky Zofi,

I am glad that you found it helpful. What I did was in part a learning experience myself…scarce understanding its full reach… remembering those days when freshness of their concept was relatable to our marriage- up to some extent…though quickly disillusioned with their callous treatment- nowhere realistic anymore.

As a working man in business, I am a rarity on IF. Drawn to this site by a chance click, I quickly realized its disproportionate gender ratio. The initial lingering was more in exploration as a fan of two well conceived and brightly cast characters- Archana of PR and Akshara here-and hugely wasted away subsequently. By that time I'd some wonderful interaction and exposure to sharp minds- writing mature critiques or fitting ridicule as the case maybe.πŸ€— On PR forum at least I have some male company, but here it appears a solo going (though never found it missing)… The two serials are very erratic watch, more as dinner time leisure watch (of course applauding two beauties and their struggles and mildly amused at makers' marketing acumen) then any serious attachment…keep missing many links…but one thing is sure. I love to return, time and again, to these two forums and their fascinating dialogues, irrespective of gendersβ€¦πŸ‘πŸΌ want to reflect more on your page 1 post….tomorrow.

Goodnight. Tc.

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Smrth and Ranu. both  of  you  did  the  brilliant  work  on  the  saptapadi.  thank  you  for  the  lovely  post. Ranu   i  like  the  7th  vachans   discription   about  love.
Smrth  i  like  the  translation of  all  vachans. it  reminded  me  my  marrige. I personaly  think  the  saptapadi  the  rasam  by  it  self  have  special  place in  all  the  marrried  couples. all  the  vachan  make  special  imprint  in the  heart. as  the  couple  move  forward in  their  journey  togather ,sometime  that   imprint  fade because  of  the  roughness  in  the  path  togather  and  some  time  circumstances   make  some  scratches  on  the  heart. but  the  togetherness  always  make  life  worth  living  . and  the  sapical  memories  and  the  saptapadi  have  that  spacial  bond  and  love  which  never  let you  down in the  journey  of  marrige. the  bonding  become  stroger  as  years  pass  by  and  one  day  person like  me  think  . is  that  the  same  parsone  i  met  one  day  who  was  stanger  to  me  and  now  the  same  persone  have  special  very  special  place  in  my  heart  . part  of  my  life  and  only  death  make  us  a part. the  caring  for  each  other, the  understanding  between  us  growing  day  by  day.and  you  reach  the  lavel  where  you  can  do  anything  to  make  that  person  happy . thats  the  one  and  only  motto  of  your  life. (i  think  i  am  talking  about  naitik?  ). when  ever  i  see  anyone  geting  marrided    its revind  my memories  about  my  saptapadi. biggest  day  of  my  life.😳

Here  if  we  talk  about  naksh  . they  have  the  spacial  bonding  . but  i  think after  nandinis  wedding  they  changed  akshara  so  much  its  some  time  hard  to  belive.  CV needs  to  do  something  about  it.
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago