India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

This show is so random

seemarpatelbc Newbie
seemarpatelbc
seemarpatelbc

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I can't believe how this show has slipped in quality. It is absolute chaos with no particular direction, theme or material of substance. The show would not appeal to any adult, but perhaps the target audience now is kids aged 8. The CV's have no idea, focus or direction for this show and it appears as if the scripts are written randomly borrowing material from past Indian movies to fill in the half hour slots. If it is a show attempting to bring humor, the CV's have failed miserably. It is not funny, but is so ridiculous that I now question the mental faculty and aptitude of all those connected with making this show. What a shame as the cast has so much talent which is just going to waste.

It is a great disappointment as initially the show showed promise before utter mayhem descended in every episode. It is so frustrating to fathom how anyone would continue keeping the same writers when it is so clear they have no creative talent whatsoever. I have a 9 year old kid who could write a better story line and that is no exagerration.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalibarun_fansavan_fanDips_ArhiMr.Zkniru273kchitra77spicy_tikkaAanchal15ash91maris08slumberqueenmomma1128sunaina02

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I second that ! I am so fed up with this show it's not even funny !Angry I dunno what is wrong with these CV ppl AngryDead they need to wake up ASAP before they lose all their viewers Angry 
42riya Groupbie
42riya
42riya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

I second that ! I am so fed up with this show it's not even funny !Angry I dunno what is wrong with these CV ppl AngryDead they need to wake up ASAP before they lose all their viewers Angry 

So true... feel like CVs are indeed sleeping.. i used to wait for this show so anxiously but nowadays same boring things is kinda irritating... completely let down by the mess going on ... Common show us something interesting....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueen

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
The gr8t enchantment of BHPH is slowly wearing away; No more magic, no more wonder,Cry

Rt now BHPH seems like a man in amnesia, trying to grope his way around and hopelessly not sure abt his future...Confused

The cvs sure are going to loose audience in general and by the time they wake up, its going to be too late..Ouch

So let us all hope and pray they pull their socks together and give us meaningful, crisper and riverting tracksDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanMr.Zkash91slumberqueenInfofansunaina02

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I Agree with you all above....

The show lost its charm and lost the viewers also...only the Fans of Lead actors and Some Loyal Viewers are here watching the show....Before these people loose interest,  CVs Do come up with very interesting tracks..and stop this Kids Track.Unhappy.Angry.. As We Always Here to Support you at all times...So I hope Coming Episodes May Hook us Again to Watch the Show interestingly.....Confused

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 24 January 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91slumberqueenanasuya43Infofansunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Seema - the topic starter

I agree with each and every word you have written. The creatives have gone mad and stupid . This show is now watchable only by pre-teens.

Even teenagers will find it absolutely ridiculous that two over-20 adults cannot manage to kiss each other

I just feel sorry for Ankita and Barun . Their talent got wasted 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanMr.Zkspicy_tikkaash91slumberqueenInfofan

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
A  huge disappointment indeed it has been...

I watched a couple of episodes in September and did a marathon of  "catching up " on the show  ...from the first episode... It was simple and beautiful.

Never missed a episode until Dec.
But sine shravan's confession something or the other is an issue...
The charm is (almost) gone and the show is no longer capitvating.

It seems like the creatives are totally lost .. and seem to doing a lot of experimenting   and in the process, the charm, the simple storyline, the cute and yet sutle romance have all vanished!

Hoping the show gets back in track... very soon ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanMr.Zk

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Seema very very nicely written topic............we have been tolerating this for quite sometime with a never ending hope but our requests r falling on deaf ears i think!! Probably the CVs of BHPH r also writers of someohter new show in Sony n r asked to just fill up the BHPH slot time with random tracks n storyline.....n so is concentrating on someother show!!!! Its chaos in the farmhouse....y do they have to prove their love to some outsider just cuz he challenges.....whats that Buaji has against some strangers that she is plotting to put the stealing money' blame on Savan....n y do Sachi n Shravan always try to kiss each other in public ...they know with a houseful of people they will be interrupted anytime!!! Fed up of saying fed up n iam just watching is just for AB...their talent is really wasted just like Su pointed out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanMr.Zk

Go to top