India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Moments - January 24, 2011

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

SmileWell guyz it goes without saying that the episode today was AWESOME!!! Clap Clap ROCKING!!! FANTABULOUS!!! and all the adjectives... And who but Maaneet ofcourse stole all the limelight... Embarrassed However there are some scenes or rather say moments that really touched me today and i wanna mention those here

1) Dadi and Geet scene: Where Dadi hands over the keys to Geet. I donno why but i really felt like crying watching that scene.. It was very beautifully excuted and perfectly portrayed.. The bonding shown was awesome Day Dreaming

2) Adi Pinky: I wonder why no one mentioned this... Well seems finally Adi and Pinky are started noticing each other... And the romeo pulling their legs and they getting back at him... I loved the entire sequence.. It was hilarous.. LOL

3) Geet trying to show Maan her mehendi when the entire Madhumaas converstion was going on between the office staff..  I loved that moment too... Blushing

4) Also when Maan gets a little irritated and yells about Madhumaas thingy... Geet tries to calm him. Notice carefully...  

5) And then indeed ALL the Maaneet scenes then be it the game or he carry her in his arms or the SR precap. But what stood out was the foot imprint and the secret prayers they made to God... It was awesome... Too Too cute, touching and amazing!!! Embarrassed Blushing Embarrassed

I might have missed others so feel free to add yours... And do let me know which was you MOST touching moment...

Edited by Azmatazz - 24 January 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

guru-ki-dewaanianshimanshidaddysgirl786SweetSammyswetha10blackb28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top