India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Finally!!

tina2mina Senior Member
tina2mina
tina2mina

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Phewwwwww ClapThank God Finally, Khanak gets a new style of wardrobe. Well, at least for tomorrow's episode, from what we saw in the pre-cap. She looked amazing in the fitted green salwar suit. We got our wishes granted in the clothing department. That's a start!! Dancing.  I didn't really get to see her hair in the precap, since I watching the episode on my phone, but I hope soon the stupid wig goes away too. I didn't like her pink-nudish lipstick, but enough demanding. I am happy with the one change so far. I just want the track to bring Shaan and Khanak more closer now, and hoping that that jack-*arr Rahul & Sunny doesn't create unnecessary drama and problems. (PS: I do like Rahul and Sam's pairing chemistry, like the episodes where Rahul was jealous during the Sunny & Sam scenes Wink) I would like to see Shaan jealous once in a while, not the kind of suspecting type, but healthy, funny jealous lover. That would be so AMAZIIINNG!!! Does anyone think that way?? MAy be I am just stupid D'oh...Hoping for the best in RBO .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raparthdollywel1111angel_9cuty_kiluvmanardestinylovetogepe30bones88

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top