Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Apple and its Symbolism with ref to Maaneet (Page 5)

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Wow, Viji!

kya Symbolism haiClap

but I really don't like the baby being killed, either by abortion or miscarriage....for me the serial is complete with the SUPERWink baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Viju Again brilliant writing thats why always wait for your Symbols after the EpiSmile

For me Abortion wala symbol or death wala doesn,t click that you Already know but then i thought May be it can Happen so we have to wait and watch on that oneCry

Second option is also Very Good i mean this time may be opposit happens who knows na Confused

For me Apple Scene was much more its first time Passion of a married couple aswelll which i enjoyed alotEmbarrassed

And one more thing it also indicates that Geet will always play a upper hand in Relation but only with support of Maan as HHe is the one who let her Win with his Cheecks so may be its that also They will face huddles but With
Love they came across all the Huddles and Maan always make Geet a winnerSmileSmileEmbarrassed 
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Viji...i m a strong opposer of the MC track...so cant even imagine such a scenario....!! Ouch Baby Khurana has to come into this world....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010Geekgodlily_k25

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

hey, ur analysis is something different n nice...maan going into depression if the baby has to be aborted is better than geet being sad n shattered.... for geet has it in her to bring him back to joy...whereas if geet is sad, maan will be broken n wont be able to help her much...hope the cvs read ur idea n bring in this twist if they r planning more tensions n grief for maneet.....

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I have no knowledge about symbolism. I would not recognize it, should it come and ambush me on a lonely,deserted road.LOL I have no problem with biting  the apple means love. I'd rather it had nothing to do with the baby though. I want the baby to stay. Just my POV.Smile

Edited by Geekgod - 24 January 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Amrita2010

Chaudhrytm Goldie
Chaudhrytm
Chaudhrytm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Good point.. although i think it's Arjun's plot to hurt Maaneet relationship...Big smile
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Awesome analysis Viji!!

why thinking negative when every air is positive around them!!

no death or miscarriage nor any MUs...

lets hope for the best!!
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
TongueVij, I always read your posts with enthusiasm and again reiterate a great fortuitious mind at work.

WinkWhen I viewed the apple episode, it just gave me an instant satisfaction of knowing the play of the game of love.  Annie is trendy and  modern means are her ends - eg. even her sexual encounter was fast food or a quickie bite, so typical of times today, where old values are ruined and morals are at sea.  Geet and Maan believed in the traditions of the day and sanctity of marriage.  Therefore every thing followed to detail and perfection.

HeartThe legend of the apple is an old symbolic inference to love and marriage.  In Belgium, people danced around the 'apple tree' which was a symbol of temptation (perhaps from the Christian lore) and their wild dancing and wantonness led most often to courting and marriage.

A Finnish proverb says that "Love is a flower which turns into fruit at marriage".  The apple is a symbol of ecstasy, fertility, abundance as well as love. In early Greek history, apple figured in courtship, as well as rites and customs of marriage.  A happy couple in the seventh century BC, would share the apple as their symbol of marrige and of a fruitful union.

In China apple stands for peace and its blossom for adoration.  Greek mythology is full of stories of apple as a symbol of passion and love.

When I saw the scene, I just felt Annie was just an instrument in getting them come closer to acting out their passion and love. 

Though Geet took it as a challenge to win, Maan allowed peace to take over and subjected himself completely to her victory.  He was definitely in adoration of her.

ConfusedAll I can say concerning your take on an impending doom to come, which would translate into Geet being a driving force to save Maan from sinking into the abyss, I would totally agree, for the fact that it has always been either a time for Maan to save Geet or vice versa and has happened a number of times.  The monotony of it all is downplayed because of the brilliance of their acting and an undertone of passion and love in every moment of theirs. 

Thumbs UpA miscarriage or an abortion has been toyed around by the CVs, for some time now, and as spectators who have loved Geet and the baby, we by now need to allow another perspective to that idea, and allow a stunningly beautiful account of lifes's distorted perceptions, of reason that blinds, of hate that liberates and of love that strangles.  We need to expect and demand greater meaning to that storyline. 

Cheers, Vij.

Go to top