Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Apple and its Symbolism with ref to Maaneet (Page 3)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
How do you write such amazing posts Viji?

Whatever happens will happen. We just have to wait and see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv--Nargis--

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I wanna add more.....IF U symbolise MAANEET as Adam and Eve..then what about Annie ...she is parallel to Maaneet n. Adam Eve as Saturn....She plays as Saturn in whole act...who made Eve....to go 4 for fruit...here Annie has the idea for this game...means many problems in their lives due to annie as saturn....n keep it in mind....god not just gave them punishment.....but one major major thing..God punished Eve as she ate fruit..... as to bear child birth pain.....God sent them to earth and made eve responsible for life death cycle n for this god gave her child birth pain as punishment....it symbolises BABY will come but for that Geet will have to suffer as Adam sufferd for eve Maan ll,suffer also.....but why...what sin Maan Geet commited no...n what about annie.....she is also innocent... not serpent .....but arjun is..... Maan ll here will play afterwards, as omnipotent against saturn to, regain peradise ...... lost..due to arjun.....let cross fingers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

How do you write such amazing posts Viji?

Whatever happens will happen. We just have to wait and see.

Hey Aisa kuch nahi hai yaar these are thing which glare at you in the episode...I mean i always feel if something has been incorporated it def has a purpose so i just try and Interpret itSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv--Nargis--

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulAbsoluv--Nargis--

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Viji....i'm not very good at symbolisms so for me the apple game only looked like some passion play between Maan & Geet. It was a kind of foreplay where both are teasing each other...Embarrassed....Maan was definitely more interested in taking a bite of something else other than the apple....LOLBlushing....Geet taking the bite emphasized that she will always have the upper hand in this relationship. Maan will always let he win too....Embarrassed

PS.....i do hope your death theory doesn't come true. I really don't want to see Geet having a miscarriage. Both Maan & Geet will be equally shattered if this happens & it will be very very difficult for them to get over the loss....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvswan20--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Point one: Maan promised Geet that he will save the baby over Geet, whenever such a situation arises.

Point two: Geet prayed that she dies before Maan.

Point three: Maan prayed that whatever Geet wished for comes true (i.e her dieing before he does)

Point Four: Apple which may symbolise death, was bitten by Geet first.

This shows that at the end, Geet will die (the baby and Maan will live), hence living up to the shows name GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI.

Or maybe i'm chatting utter rubbish LOL

Another view point, the apple symbolises the CONSUMMATION, and throughout the game Geet put in more effort than Maan and eventually ended up biting the apple too. This could mean that Geet will pursue Maan, and eventually it will be she that convinces Maan to consummate... hence Geet will initiate the act not Maan.

Or maybe i'm chatting utter rubbish LOL yet again LOL

Way to go Nadz...love it!!
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Point one: Maan promised Geet that he will save the baby over Geet, whenever such a situation arises.

Point two: Geet prayed that she dies before Maan.

Point three: Maan prayed that whatever Geet wished for comes true (i.e her dieing before he does)

Point Four: Apple which may symbolise death, was bitten by Geet first.

This shows that at the end, Geet will die (the baby and Maan will live), hence living up to the shows name GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI.

Or maybe i'm chatting utter rubbish LOL

Another view point, the apple symbolises the CONSUMMATION, and throughout the game Geet put in more effort than Maan and eventually ended up biting the apple too. This could mean that Geet will pursue Maan, and eventually it will be she that convinces Maan to consummate... hence Geet will initiate the act not Maan.

Or maybe i'm chatting utter rubbish LOL yet again LOL

Nadia dear ...I think I will go with your Second point of view....Smile...that is such a happy option rather than the sad one....Tongue

Go to top