Apple and its Symbolism with ref to Maaneet - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi vijj nice  post dear . I am total confused about the baby track . Lets see whats happen next .

Yes its all speculations isliye toh Symbolism hai....kabhi sach toh kabhi nahi....lets wait and watch
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW....this was deep...deeper than usual!! I think I was so lost in the moment with the possibility of their lips touching or brushing against each other that I didn't think this far into it!!

Kudos sweetie....you always one-up yourself!!!😆

But always enjoy your posts....thanks for the PM...super busy so I would missed if you hadn't PMed the post!

I totally agree with everything you said...makes a lot of sense and apples in literature usually symbolize evil, death, or something bad like In Snow White or A Visit of Charity where apple symbolizes temptation like in Adam and Eve story!

But you know apples can also be interpreted differently!!! Read this:

The fruit of the apple trees are associated with health, for their abundance of medicinal uses, from cleansing the teeth to relieving indigestion, to releiving fevers and much more. 

Apple trees grow abundant fruit, and thus it is also associated with the principles of generosity and abundance. It is symbolic of love and fertility, and is considered an approdesiac. 

So apples can also foreshadow something positive as well as negative....I think this is a step forward where Geet might lose the child, but she's also receive infinite love and support from Maan....who knows?! Or I'm just reading too much into a 5 min romantic scene!!!😆