India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Apple and its Symbolism with ref to Maaneet

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Okay Guys...The Apple Scene and its Symbolism...

History calls Apple the Forbidden Fruit .....Apple majority of the time has been associated with Sin and Death.

Geet by character is as pure as Ganga (I know cliche tha, but had no choiceLOL) so i dont think her eating the apple first had anything to do with Sin, i rather go for the DEATH part.....

Geet biting the apple symbolized Death, Death of her Child who is a part of her, who is the very reason for her very existence....leaving Geet all shattered and hence lifeless equivalent to Dead.....

Also Finding the ring in the Bowl, the inference of which is that who gets it first gets more say in the relationship is an OLD ritual....Bringing the Apple Scene which also has the same inference shows the changing times.....

The essence of both the Bowl scene and the Apple scene are same only the technique used is different so maybe it also means that old ways can be modernized but its should never be done in such a way that it looses its WajoodSmile

Also Apple represents love....Geet Biting the apple first may be depicting that she is the one who is gonna Fill the Love with LOVE more when compared to Maan....

Okay before all of you Jump at me.....and Kill me let me explain...Maan is gonna be in a Huge dilemma right now after the Doc's warning and also if they go forward with the abortion....We all are assuming that Geet is gonna be the most shattered one, but what if its just the opposite what if its Maan who slips into depression, Geet's Love, her encouragement and assurance is the only thing that will bring him out of it right???

Socho Socho soch ke aaram se batao ki kaisa laga???Smile

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonhemvblailapnjnithi07SilzhadahNandita5coasta_70maaneet2010SapphireFlamessupriabono_jostnanaamteegArmu4evaChaudhrytmbahanebvs7691Rohini20celestaekumari3Mallu_galhuny.thebestabina03sldeeps-Amrita2010unknown.AnjuMaanManiacmeravigilisosanu3108mechantefille-RushTrip-desigirl_18Geekgodmacho_muffinjasraj123sumona28Absoluv-Priti11-adoremevirgoSilentsoulrahmona_pakswe--Nargis--justadream.WeAimToPleasepickachumysteriousmillimusic_l0ver036preetgurtiGiraffidaeibelieveinpinka2zahid

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
oye rickss,

wah wah kia dhaasoo analysis thaa... chaa gayee ho kurriye Smile

________

Sana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Kya symbolism nikala hai...What a perspective dear.....BUT I do not like the DEATH connection ...I was thinking of APPLE as tool that is invoking passion in both & bringing them closer in that sense....if u know what I mean...Wink

Simply cannot stop watching that scene...But dear u do have a nice angle meaning that if MAAN does get drowned in depression with all this choosing business, then it will GEET & her love that will bring him out of it....I don't think that the CVs can afford to make a huge blunder of using the DEATH card....

So this is exciting....waves of WHAT NEXT running in the entire forum...So lets Wait & Watch...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaRohini20Chaudhrytm18myprideLuvScoobyrahmona_pakswe

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Angry i still dont want an abortion or miscarriage or baby killing track
symbollism ko chaddo..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafia-Amrita2010

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Excellent Viju....meri gyaan guru...love you!!

Absoluv

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Angry i still dont want an abortion or miscarriage or baby killing track
symbollism ko chaddo..Angry

Oye main toh pi ke Hissab se Bol rahi thi.....Ghussa na kar KudiyeWink

Absoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
nice take...i liked this one too..because I like your abortion theory too......If its has to chose life....its should be GEET...miracle doesnt happen eveyrday........there is chance of death of 2 in that case....so for me practical solution save one life.......you can have kids later

Edited by kuls11 - 24 January 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shah-Amrita2010meravigilisoLuvScoobyAbsoluv

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Absoluv

Go to top