India-Forums

Thangam Jan 24 - 28 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions (Page 3)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali for the update.

Only one thing I can say about Rama - She never learns her lessons. After all of her problems why does she need to sneak and call Vetri? Couldn't she inform Ayya or Sara as she tried before. She might get caught badly this time.

I thought Vetri was hanging in the mull kambi fence like Maddy in Thambi movie. I could not remember Run any more. You might be right about that as well.

What could be the issue SK talking to the DR? Yenna secret PA can know but not his family or Ganga? What condition is teh same - I have feeling it has nothing to do with Ganga as if they are evaluating her she needs to be tested - but this case she is not there. Also the DR at the end says Let's hope for the best? May be some one else is ill or they delivered the baby with out Ganga's knowledge????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneyatina

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@ Migan Dear you are rightEmbarrassed.. 'Run' le fight scene thaan irukku and he falls on the ground i think, but Fence scene Thambi movie le thaan.

Infact while watching today's episode i was thinking of it myselfLOL. You confirmed it maClap.. Thank you dear.

Again same thoughtEmbarrassed. I was also thinking yesterday why this Rema calling like this?She could have called and shared her fear with Sara le? Why didnt she do that nu. Irukkara support kooda illama pannuva pola irukkeAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Atinamma and Anj Hug
Ippo ennaku Purinchithu ... Embarrassed
Am watching the show on Sun tv so hopefully I can grasp it all soon

Thanks for the kalakkal update anj. It was freaky to see vettri on the muzhu kambhi . Poor guy.

Rema should have informed the appropriate person but atleast vettris friends heard his mobile go off. Hmmm
atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
anj....good job with your update:

I agree with migan....Yes she should tell this to Aya or to her chinna annan.......

Regarding this docter SK scenes: I think...Ganga must be having some problem ...and when she went for the medical check up when she was preggy....it was found out that she can not give birth to a healthy baby ..if so she may dye.....and this must be the reason SK forced her to abort the pregnancy....

May be this fact this secretary of SK knows too.....so with good intention only she stops SK telling the fact to Ganga.....

This is my guess...let us see......what happens....

anjkhoney

eclat IF-Rockerz
eclat
eclat

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

A spouse has a medical problem. But the better half will not discuss with the other half.  aanaa PA kku theriyalaam.  enna kandraaviyO... Atina unga wall - a inga konjam transplant senju vaiyyunga.

nithya..

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meli, Rama into a deep mess. How she gonna help Vetri? she is complicating her own marriage life now.

nithya..

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Meli ma thank you so much for the updateClapClap..

Edhukku sorry ellam kannuHug
Naan thaan sollanum for posting the update on the 3rd pageOuch..

You dint miss anything maHug.. Last scene le Ganga talking to her PA in the car about SK wher Bharat asks her to talk to SK, as she has rights as his wife nu ."Andha rights parichu thaan enna veettukku anupiriukkare" nu solli Ganga feeling....

Rema ku arive illa, She has noticed Sara being a big support for her nu, Cant she open her big mouth and tell him about Vettri's state? Angry

Enna kaapatha poyi Vettri ku enna aacho nu theriyala anna, enakku bayama irukku nu sonna Sara will shoot her or wht? Cant she tell Natchiya, Avangalkku Rema va konjam mattum thaane theriyum? Who is she getting scared of? Angry

nithya..

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Vani and Anj..ahcacho,,naan aaval illaiLOL J/K...Actually the update was done by Nithya and not meEmbarrassed

Thanks for the whole weeks update Anj, Migan and NithyaStar

Okay so either Ganga has some serious problem and can never conceive or SK got some health problem and its a cure but whatever it is, his act can never be justified. Its best to be honest rather than trying to hide it and tell more lies after lies just to cover up for one big fat lieTongue

Poor Vetri, Rama should tell Sara about it and call up Ganga to inform. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneynithya..

Go to top