India-Forums

24th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
There is a knock on Aditi's door.  She opens the door and no one is there but a gift package at her door step.  She picks it up...goes inside and opens it.   It is a watch.   and the note says love keshav.

FLASHBACK:  Aditi lying on keshav's lap saying these are beautiful moments of my life.   Will they remain the same for everl.  Keshav says ofcourse they will...they will have to.  Aditi says she doesnt think so...as someday they will grow old and grey and they will argue with each other but then they will remain these moments.   And keshav says even then it will be easy to bring these moments back and aditi says how??  Keshav says we have to go backwards in time to we can go back in past...and aditi laughs and says i didnt think we would have a watch that would take us back in time.   and keshav holds her hand and says if we dont have it then we will get it.   A person has discovered so many things...and i too might get u a watch like that in gift.  and aditi in smiling.   and keshav says when i give u the watch then come back to me...u will right...and aditi nods...smiling.   

Present:  Aditi is lookin at the watch and then closes the box.   She goes to her table and picks up the phone and calls thakkraal.   Thakkraal says i knew u wanted to talk to me.  Aditi says u were wrong...and says i m only calling to let u know not to do something like this again...and thakkraal says what u didnt like my gift...remember once i had told u and aditi says i remember.   but u should rememeber that there are many things in the past which tells me to just hate and only hate you.   Past time is ur criminal activities...and i am telling u last time..u wont get anything from me...stay away from me.  and thakkraal says forgive me but i stay in my own world.   I dont know why i felt u r still connected to me somehow...but i was wrong.  I wont do it again...sorry.  and aditi hangs up the phone and the phone rings againa and it is rachna and rachna says whats the matter everything ok...and adiit says everyting ok...speak..and rachna says i called to remind u that tomorrow is court date for sid and aditi says i remember and i will come there..  rachna says we will come and pick u up and aditi says no need and dont worry i will get there...and rachna says i was thinking...and aditi says dont think in tis matter...thakkraal cant do anything to me... i will get there.  and she hangs up the phone...

There is a morcha in front of the court...and rachna and gang including aditi get there.   They are walking towards the court and rachna dad talks to media n thnx them for their support...and they all go inside the court.   Aditya ia watching all this from outside.   Rachna says to the media i dont think they have any evidence against SID as sid is innocent ....and rachna says why fear when we havent done anything wrong...and just then thakkraal arrives in his car and gets down...and media runs to him and ask why he is at the court for this case.  Thakkraal says i m the wise chanceller of the unciversity and i have come over here to see justice is prevailed...and rachna says even she has come here to see that and to get the real culprit punished.   and then they all go inside.   

Thakkraal's lawyer asking aditi what time did she meet SId outside...and she says 10.30-10.35   and he says 10.30 or 10.35????    He says 5 mins makes a lot of difference.  and then aditi says 10.35...and lawyer says but students says they were in the party until 10.45 and mohit says they were together for 15mins .....lawyer says u r a teacher right..and he says if u add the math then what time is it...and she says u dont know??  and lawyer says i know..it would be 10.00  but u said 10.35.....meaning 35 mins difference...Sid was alone...he was drunk...and he molested a girl in that state.   Aditi says add the math carefully lawyer.    She says according to u she was molested in hostel # 3.   Sid was sitting in a place which was 15 mins away from hostel # 3.    So going there 15 mins...and coming back 15 mins.   How many mins total ????     30 mins.....30 mins wasted here....so when is the boy going to go...molest her and when is he going to come back???    Lawayer says WOW...looks like Sid got wings and came back...but there is another way.    Sid left for hostel # 3 at 10.00 clock.  HE gets there in 15 mins and then goes inside molests her...and girl screams...it is now 10.25 boy still  have 10 mins to save his life.   He RUNS...really fast and gets to the same place where u had seen him before...and now it is 10.35.  Did the math become clearly like a mirror.   Aditi says one min...ONE MIN...  Something is unclear.  U just said...that SID ran at 10.25pm  from hostel #3 to the bench...Lawyer says i was going to repeat myself but u interepeted me..and aditi says there was a reason for that.    According to police report the girl has given the statement that the boy molested her and ran from there at 10.30pm....She rememerbs this well...as at that time the hostel clock was showing 10.30pm.   10.30 bells rings and she also remembers that the bell rang.    So now tell me if the boy ran from hostel # 3 at 10.30pm then how did he meet me at 10.35pm at the bench in the park??   And lawyer smiles and and aditi says dont say he had wings...and the student start shouting to let SID go. in the court.   and everyone watching this.   The judge tells everyone off.   And judge orders the lawyer to proceed.   and he says i agree with u...but perhaps u dont know that hostel watch is 5 mins ahead of time...so that kids can get ready on time...so SID had 10 mins to get there....and you said when u ?ed him he did not answer u right away and that was because he ran and he was out of breath.   and students start again...and rachna's dad tries to quiet them down...and rachna says to the lawyer that u cant just make up the stories and present them in the court.   She says i know for sure...it is impossible to come back in half an hour from hostel # 3 and back...and students start the morcha again...and the judge says the case is extended and sid will stay in lock up until the next date.   Thakkraal gets up and looks at aditi.   Outside the court rachna and gang come out and media surronding her and ?ing her about SID and rachna defends SID.   Anu says dont worry rachna...these is how the lawyers are...and they wonder where aditi is...and rachna goes inside the court to look for aditi...

Thakkraal is talking to aditi and he says thank you.   U r the only witness...and if u wanted u could have saved SID..so really thank you...and aditi sees rachna standing there...and rachna overheard this..and aditi goes up to her and says dont worry rachna....we will surely save SID.  COME.

At rachna's house...anu rachna n her dad talking...and anu saying there is no proof for SID and her dad says it will come out..and he calls talwar and just then a letter arrives...and mahendar takes it.  He opens the letter and says it is a legal paper...thakkraal has filed a case against u for mental torture...for putting false allegations on him and his family going thru pain.  and he has put on fine on u as well.

Pre-CAP --  Anu is saying rachna what happened...and rachna says what if i kill thakkraal...and anu and mohit are shocked to hear this. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1krasssaggi80dippi30KenpachiBeHappyAlwaysmoonlight

nilmin Senior Member
nilmin
nilmin

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
awesome update ...thanx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index