Frequent Posters

khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ekta keeps doing that she uses tones of 1 show in other
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkundraz

is there no copyright issue on a title track of a onair show of other channel.....???? should i spam @ imagine tv wall

O God!! dey started to play it again?!! d 1st time i heard dat around a month back, we complained n den i did not hear for long now again? i do think the channel has the copyright to the title track..!! dis is soo soo damn annoying!! the BG music been shared in all shows is tolerable but this is KMH's title track ya...how can dey do that?!! i m soo upset!!! yeah its better to let teh channel know..i hope they read...
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

O God!! dey started to play it again?!! d 1st time i heard dat around a month back, we complained n den i did not hear for long now again? i do think the channel has the copyright to the title track..!! dis is soo soo damn annoying!! the BG music been shared in all shows is tolerable but this is KMH's title track ya...how can dey do that?!! i m soo upset!!! yeah its better to let teh channel know..i hope they read...

It is irritating,  we dont get to hear tere sason ki  in kmh2 but they use the tune in tere liye 🤔.  we have to act NOW.   lets spam both imagine tv wall and kmh2 fb page,   that they better play the tune the song in kmh2 only. 
kingkundraz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DE-

These background musics belong to the Production House. In this case it would be Balaji Telefilms.  Balaji also produces Tere Liye. They are allowed to do that. Sorry Guys, lets hope that they will never do that again.

yes bg musics belong to production house but i do'nt think it just a bg music dear they plays starting & ending of tital track they only rest lyric part................... & it happening with kmh only which is not a offair show!!!!!!!

kingkundraz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushnoodmir

Ekta keeps doing that she uses tones of 1 show in other

yes balaji uses bg music but It doesn't happen with signature tones of any other show of balaji which is onair rightnow
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkundraz

yes bg musics belong to production house but i do'nt think it just a bg music dear they plays starting & ending of tital track they only rest lyric part................... & it happening with kmh only which is not a offair show!!!!!!!

I know , that KMH2 background music. They can use others background music songs   (which is even played in KMH2) but not this one which was played in TERE LIYE. This is the music of the title song of KMH. But I have nothing against it if they use other ones which are even played in KMH2 , but please dont use KMH2 Titile song background music.
Meehak. thumbnail
The r Ekta's show soo she can do this ! 😳 But I want that ye Arjuhi ka hi bacrondstune rahe ! 😍
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
W*H is it anykind of joke........?.........they should use one's track to another show........hate ekta mata...........one sec see the date how can its be 26th january 2011 episode isnt the time slot of tere liye is frm 10 pm......??........??.......or the time slot is changed?Edited by kashUrock - 13 years ago
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashUrock

W*H is it anykind of joke........?.........they should use one's track to another show........hate ekta mata...........one sec see the date how can its be 26th january 2011 episode isnt the time slot of tere liye is frm 10 pm......??........??.......or the time slot is changed?

Come down!!. Lets ignore it. And hope that we are never gonna see that in the future again