Cheer up Promos! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Great topic, tbh all the promos have been good, but i liked the paatshaala promo,

and the kuch khaas hai promo.
^^ Agreed! The way they shot the scene too, with Tashu and Khanak behind the curtains and stuff, it was just magical. I was so impressed with the direction I didn't even mind the fact that Tashu was ruining the moment.πŸ˜†

The promos are making me all nostalgic! The Iktara one is beautiful. 😍 and so is the Kuch Toh Rishta hai  one!!

haha, remember this one guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYQWG5GRs3E&feature=related

Professor Shaan. lol.
Haha Nisha, I just posted that promo too! great minds think alike. ;)

I was amazing how we looked forward to the promos, as eagerly as the epiosde....Remember guys?πŸ˜ƒ.....

We analysed the promos more than the episode tooπŸ˜†..... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
what lovely days :D

i'm so sorry i actually used to get tired of watching the promos twice and thrice every promo break..

Originally posted by -SYS-

Hahahaha.Thats so cute!The whole KKH part was one of the best parts of RBO.Sigh.

OYE Nitya! get your facts straight!πŸ˜†

Firstly i didn't record it in my cell phone i recorded it in my camera which i had bought just a day pehlay!( idon't even HAVE a cell phone with a camera in it!)

Secondly the first video was uploaded by someone else which had no sound and the second video was uploaded by me which had sound! πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by tofeeees

OYE Nitya! get your facts straight!πŸ˜†

Firstly i didn't record it in my cell phone i recorded it in my camera which i had bought just a day pehlay!( idon't even HAVE a cell phone with a camera in it!)

Secondly the first video was uploaded by someone else which had no sound and the second video was uploaded by me which had sound! πŸ˜† 

I thought it was your cell phone!😲😲 I swear, someone recorded with their cell phone.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or maybe it was camera..I can't remember. 🀣 All I remember was we had all gone crazyyyyy trying to look for it! And this was at like 4 in the morning.🀣

whatever, someone uploaded without sound.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I was amazing how we looked forward to the promos, as eagerly as the epiosde....Remember guys?πŸ˜ƒ.....

We analysed the promos more than the episode tooπŸ˜†.....

haha May, so true!

Actually..sometimes,we were more eager about the promos than the episodes themselves! It was like the look-forward-to thing every weekend!πŸ˜†
^^ yes yes NOWW i remeber it was jaya!! she had to record it in her cell phone without sound cuz her mum was watching or something! and then i was feeling so bad for you and DD i took out my NEWWW camera and the first thing i recorded in it was shanak romance LOL! maybe that's why it's stuck with me for so long! :D and yea well my video had sound cuz i was pretty besharan back then i recorded the ehole thing im front of my elder bro who thought i was a perv! :s
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Haha Nisha, I just posted that promo too! great minds think alike. ;)
Lol! Sorry I didn't see that you had posted the promo.πŸ˜ƒ