India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Master Stroke

sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Amma starts praying to all the Gods For Shakti's success in carrying out the heinious crime of burying Kesar alive. It is a masterstroke on the part of the creatives. Brings out very well the hypocracy that we practice in prayer since our deeds and thoughts have no relation to our prayers. So blinded is Amma by her own desires and passions , ego etc. etc. that she appeals to the All Merciful Mighty  God to be an abettor in  her son's crime. They say Art imitates life.  Humanbeings get on with their selfish ways and say their morning prayers and evening ones too to    ask    God for his blessings. I wonder if the world is so bad because  God is granting all the evil we are in reality asking for without realising it .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1b2011AlwayshopefulAlwaysHisJaanMERARAI.Verity.

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiko

Amma starts praying to all the Gods For Shakti's success in carrying out the heinious crime of burying Kesar alive. It is a masterstroke on the part of the creatives. Brings out very well the hypocracy that we practice in prayer since our deeds and thoughts have no relation to our prayers. So blinded is Amma by her own desires and passions , ego etc. etc. that she appeals to the All Merciful Mighty  God to be an abettor in  her son's crime. They say Art imitates life.  Humanbeings get on with their selfish ways and say their morning prayers and evening ones too to    ask    God for his blessings. I wonder if the world is so bad because  God is granting all the evil we are in reality asking for without realising it .
very strong words you said in the last line ...... impressed .... i can put more input in it but dont want to debut on God
but yes i kind of found it funny the way she was praying ..... does she not realise what she is asking for??? she doesnt think that killing good person like kesar is not an evil deed ..... what kind of person is she?? she is like ravan .... who used to to do all sort of havans to please god so he can do whatever he wants ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I read your reaction to my "masterstroke" and  found your last comment thought provoking Where you said you  do not wish to debate on God. May be I have been too impulsive in my reaction. When Jesus who was the Son of God was crucified He said "father forgive them for they know not what they do" I think that speaks volumes God is really doing all he can to save us from what could be much worse.Thank you for your comments.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Everything is energy. Our every thought, word, and action is energy. As the saying goes where attention goes energy flows. If through thought we add negativity then the collective consciousness of all of us directs the energy in the direction of our thoughts. In the metaphysical world that is how things work. Whether we state "I want" or "I don't want" the focus directs the energy towards it.

Case in point. The more we say "get rid of Arushi, the more we see her around. LOL

Takurain's ego always gets the better of her.

Edited by MERARAI - 26 January 2011 at 11:31am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index